MD 35 - DLS 21 (F)

DLS_Spartan

Just now, Gridiron Godfather said:

You mean figure in at least 1 L for ineligible players or maybe 1 for criminal mischief?

Can’t think Stache sleeps well at night or feels good about what he has created. If so, he’s a bigger douche then I thought 

They have 2 losses. An on the field win that they forfeited to Bishop Amat in week 1 due to an ineligible player and the 41-18 loss to SJB in league.

1 minute ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

You mean figure in at least 1 L for ineligible players or maybe 1 for criminal mischief?

Can’t think Stache sleeps well at night or feels good about what he has created. If so, he’s a bigger douche then I thought 

He will sleep like a baby. A MNC will do that for you.

1 minute ago, dntn31 said:

They have 2 losses. An on the field win that they forfeited to Bishop Amat in week 1 due to an ineligible player and the 41-18 loss to SJB in league.

I realize that. Wasn’t taking anything away from the ass whoopin they took at the hands of SJB. Actually, I hope good ol’ CalPreps ranks SJB ahead of them

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

MD has completely ruined CA HSFB.... @Eddyr2 please defend your team and player... Spitting in another players face?... disgusting brother... much respect to you...

But Dude... your team is broken... and that is sad..... Rollo needs to answer for why he allowed that kid to stay in the game..

It’s weird to say this but I actually agree with you. That was a disgrace. 

I doubt Rollo knew what happened tho

• Like 1

On 12/5/2018 at 6:05 PM, Ararar said:

I see 38-21

Very close prediction!

On 12/5/2018 at 7:09 PM, dntn31 said:

Agreed. MD has not looked great offensively the last two games. Their defense however...

I see this being low scoring... 24 - 10 MD

I got the MOV right, but there ended up being more offense than I suspected. DLS' ability to pass the ball was surprisingly effective.