MD 35 - DLS 21 (F)

DLS_Spartan

5 minutes ago, TheHotisBlock said:

Come again?

Your NorCal peers HATE you.

"IrishBlessings: it is obvious you have NO IDEA of what you are talking about. The issue has always been that private schools are able to attract athletes form around their school. DLS does not go too far out of the Concord area for players. plus, as well documented, they don't bring in transfers like MD or SJB.

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU CAN JUST GO AWAY!! ".

LOL!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TheHotisBlock said:

Come again?

YOU are HATED on the NorCal Board.

"Please IrishBlessing or G61, stop with your nonsense. MD brings in players after their freshmen, sophomore, or junior years as transfers. DLS does not. MD is able to see who has grown and developed at the other area schools and then transfer them in. Someone above said MD #75 was a beast and didn't remember him from last year. Can you spell transfer? "

LOL!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Lol. I only have time for one screen name. I’m friends with TheOC89. Want to keep it that way. 

Ha!!!... We are always good Brother!... 😀

Hopefully we can meet up for a beer and watch some hoops and talk some football before I take the family to So Cal for the holidays!... Text me if you are in the Bay this week if you have time!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

Ha!!!... We are always good Brother!... 😀

Hopefully we can meet up for a beer and watch some hoops and talk some football before I take the family to So Cal for the holidays!... Text me if you are in the Bay this week if you have time!!

Will do. Also keep on the back burner the spring and summer that’ll be coming up. Dorian (Hale) will be in a bunch of passing leagues and games etc. I wanna follow this kid’s development. I think he’s gonna be special. I saw him last summer and it’s already night and day. PrepG said he'd Be interested too. Just throwing it out there. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

What player (s) sat? 

Was is it for entire game? 

And if don’t mind mentioning, what did he/they do? 

Thanks. 

MD started 2 freshmen in the secondary.  Out of the MD Vaunted secondary beginning the year, only 1 guy started/played the final game.  The Stache benched (didn't suit up) Ricks and another guy (Nimeo?) due to a impromtu video in the locker room after the SJB win.  I didn't see the video but heard it was inapropriate from a PC standpoint (either language or racial).  The other 4* guy who didn't play was hurt I think.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

What player (s) sat? 

Ricks and Criddell

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Was is it for entire game? 

They sat in the stands in street clothes 

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

And if don’t mind mentioning, what did he/they do?

Not sure about Criddell but Ricks post some stuff on social media after Championship game that got him in trouble

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Thanks. 

Your welcome

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

MD started 2 freshmen in the secondary.  Out of the MD Vaunted secondary beginning the year, only 1 guy started/played the final game.  The Stache benched (didn't suit up) Ricks and another guy (Nimeo?) due to a impromtu video in the locker room after the SJB win.  I didn't see the video but heard it was inapropriate from a PC standpoint (either language or racial).  The other 4* guy who didn't play was hurt I think.

Nimeo was hurt and is a 3* headed to UCLA