MD 35 - DLS 21 (F)

DLS_Spartan

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

MD is the Cali state champ and most likely MNC comp champion. Not sure why you keep trying to bring SJB into it. They beat MD during regular season and MD beat them in the playoffs. If your beef is with calpreps, then checkout the comp poll and see what the other polls think. Since yall are state champs, then you will get your say so in the GEICO game. Then we can have a good comparison other than bringing up last years STA vs SJB game.

Lakeland isnt going.

The other Geico game will be Colquitt vs SFA or Lee Co. vs SFA.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Whatever Dude... Rollo has ruined his legacy... Sold his soul to Thug Ball because he is not a good enough coach to beat SJB or DLS with real kids who work hard and have class....

To start the season MD kids get busted shop lifting a gas station... Now spitting in kids faces.... Just a sad state of affairs at MD....

Priide, Poise and Courage have been replaced Spit, steal and sell your soul because Rollo is a washed up shitty coach who gives stupid, meaningless pre game speeches that the thug ball players laugh at....

Congrats on your tainted title with the best “Thug Ball” players money can buy....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Not to detract from DLS good defensive effort, but this was a case where the score didnt really tell the story.  DLS scores were due to 3 big plays, ironically two 5 yd passes that turned into big plays and good field position due to blocked punt.  

The run game just wasn’t there and not because DLS doesn’t know how to do that.  The MD (and SJB) defenses are now at the level of DLS but those programs can air it out more consistently.

DLS is going to need to become a more balanced attack to win the title going forward.  Consider that the fumbles (always a possibility with the high number of exchanges) were a major factor two years running.  

I said this going into the game. I was a little disappointed in the play calling. I thought for sure they’d be more balance....even more than the 19 passion attempts by Hale. It was the 30 dives for losses that hurt. That said, clearly DLS has the pieces in place for the next few years to air the ball out a little more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Not to detract from DLS good defensive effort, but this was a case where the score didnt really tell the story.  DLS scores were due to 3 big plays, ironically two 5 yd passes that turned into big plays and good field position due to blocked punt.  

The run game just wasn’t there and not because DLS doesn’t know how to do that.  The MD (and SJB) defenses are now at the level of DLS but those programs can air it out more consistently.

DLS is going to need to become a more balanced attack to win the title going forward.  Consider that the fumbles (always a possibility with the high number of exchanges) were a major factor two years running.  

The score not really telling the full story is bullshit IMHO 

If DLS has one less fumble, that game is even

Now, I'll grant you that it looked like DLS was fighting a tiger in a closet all game, but they were trading blows pretty well and ought not be discounted just because their staple offense wasn't working and they had to get unconventional

MD didn't exactly have long drives down the field -- they had short fields and hit big plays, but you don't discount them?

Look, the better team won -- leave it at that.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Whatever Dude... Rollo has ruined his legacy... Sold his soul to Thug Ball because he is not a good enough coach to beat SJB or DLS with real kids who work hard and have class....

To start the season MD kids get busted shop lifting a gas station... Now spitting in kids faces.... Just a sad state of affairs at MD....

Priide, Poise and Courage have been replaced Spit, steal and sell your soul because Rollo is a washed up shitty coach who gives stupid, meaningless pre game speeches that the thug ball players laugh at....

Congrats on your tainted title with the best “Thug Ball” players money can buy....

“Thug Ball”...hmmm...well not sure what you are getting at with that...

im calling rollo in Monday thanking him again for all he did for me and congratulating him on the season

2 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

“Thug Ball”...hmmm...well not sure what you are getting at with that...

im calling rollo in Monday thanking him again for all he did for me and congratulating him on the season

I am glad you will do that... You can tell him for me that he is a Shitty coach who can’t win without Thug ball Players...

Your team is a joke dude... Rollo is washed up garbage... it’s very sad that you condone spitting in a kids face... I honestly thought you were better then that...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheHotisBlock said:

Still sore from last night?

Grab a seat. Our game should be fun :)

BTW- Turnovers suck :)

Lol! Why would I be sore? DLS stepped up, without their best player, and nearly pulled one out against a vastly superior opponent. A real opponent worthy of national attention.

Grab a seat for what? To watch Folsom run the score up on a SDS slappy? Haha....no thanks.

Yes. TOs suck. That’s what happens when you play teams that have athletes and physicality. Lol...just ask Folsom. 

Anyways. It’s been a great season. Enjoy your bowl game. I can’t wait for Sparty to come to town next year and wreck that ass on the blue turf. At least I’ll finally get to go to the stadium. 👍

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

F97A5EDB-03F5-41FC-AEEF-B5AC7E8BF7D7.jpeg

DA0B5BD5-7767-4CD7-8A74-B010E2084EA6.png

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Nobody but you cares.....oh and the Folsom Auxillary and parade planners. Enjoy your 90 pint win. Don’t be shocked if I don’t attend the parade. 🤣

Ha!!!... ^^^^^This!.... 🤣🤣🤣... The only people on that game thread will be that Block Dude talking to himself....🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I am glad you will do that... You can tell him for me that he is a Shitty coach who can’t win without Thug ball Players...

Your team is a joke dude... Rollo is washed up garbage... it’s very sad that you condone spitting in a kids face... I honestly thought you were better then that...

Who said I condone anything? I am really pound of Bru, Steele and Rollo for keeping this team together after all the issues they had. We had similar issues in 2000 and our team fell apart. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

Who said I condone anything? I am really pound of Bru, Steele and Rollo for keeping this team together after all the issues they had. We had similar issues in 2000 and our team fell apart. 

You certainly haven’t made any comment admonishing it... So obviously since you got another title you are ok with it...

I could care less about transfers or whatever, I actually like the super teams... Win or lose the MD program was always a class act and true to their principles...

Now you guys are transferring in a criminal element so you can compete with SJB....

Rollo has lost control, Shpolifting, Suspensions and keeping a kid in the game who spit in another kids face... Dude needs to Retire, The Thug ball kids don’t respect him or the program....

• Like 2