The Terrorist. El Paso mass shooting

DevilDog

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Don’t believe the lies. #DaytonStrong 

FF5781AB-4C23-4A46-A05F-7EF227BF4FFD.jpeg

I wasn't going to say anything to this but... 

Dude wtf does this mean? 

I don't give a damn about race... 

Black,White,Yellow,Orange,Purple wtf ever... 

A shooter is a damn shooter...  

You and SN need to quit with this tic tac toe or wtf ever it is y'all are doing. 

I respect the both of y'all but this shit is pathetic...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

Every time I see Elliot Rodgers I just shake my head... 

He was a Narcissist... Hateful,Selfish and Greedy.... 

One of his damn videos he detailed about how mad he got at this White girl for Being with a black guy instead of him... And then went into a full on rant on other BS about how "he" was so great or some other shit... 

Dude was a total ass.... 

I didn’t read any of the comments and just jumped in on page 7. 

I want to first say that anyone murders another human being should be put to death themselves.  It is the most evil thing a person can do on earth. 

Something that really sucks when you hear someone being murdered is people that were not affected by it screaming their opinions that favor their narrative.  All murders should be treated equally. 

Meaning if one psycho white guy kills 20 people,  to me that is not worse than 20 black people killing 20 other black people in Chicago, Baltimore, Philly etc. 

So for people to use this tragic event to push an anti white agenda and make it sound like white people are terrorists when this event has killed just as many people as one weekend in those cities. I’m not buying it 

All murder is evil 

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I didn’t read any of the comments and just jumped in on page 7. 

I want to first say that anyone murders another human being should be put to death themselves.  It is the most evil thing a person can do on earth. 

Something that really sucks when you hear someone being murdered is people that were not affected by it screaming their opinions that favor their narrative.  All murders should be treated equally. 

Meaning if one psycho white guy kills 20 people,  to me that is not worse than 20 black people killing 20 other black people in Chicago, Baltimore, Philly etc. 

So for people to use this tragic event to push an anti white agenda and make it sound like white people are terrorists when this event has killed just as many people as one weekend in those cities. I’m not buying it 

All murder is evil 

It’s not more heinous but these type of public murders resonate with the public because we all can be impacted from the randomness.  (Schools, shopping malls, concerts, clubs, festivals, movie theaters, etc) It interrupts the flow of mainstream society, whereas gang shootings are more localized and less publicly impactful. 

4 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Including that committed in the name of God, Allah.......

Why would you even need to say this? As a country we committed ourselves to an extended war and tons in assets to address the killing of our citizens and attacking our sovereignty in the name of allah or God.  

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

It’s not more heinous but these type of public murders resonate with the public because we all can be impacted from the randomness.  (Schools, shopping malls, concerts, clubs, festivals, movie theaters, etc) It interrupts the flow of mainstream society, whereas gang shootings are more localized and less publicly impactful. 

They know that.  It's laughable reading their moon walking.  🤣  That's their stupid logic.  If this was being done by everyone else there would be 30 posts calling them animals.  You already got the what about Chicago.   No black gang banger will walk into a black church and murder 30 people or shoot up a elementary school of 1st graders.  They shoot others that they are pissed at.  Usually a rival gang member.  Even the black perps in these cases always shoot people in their workplaces that they are pissed at and are usually older.  This is not the same and the false equivalency is Bull Shit and those pushing it are full of it.  

We have 400 years of  Burning Churches, Lynching blacks, destroying whole towns,  chanting  Jews will not overtake us, Demonize Immigrants.  And who is still attacking these people the same one who did in 1619, 1719. 1819. 1919. 2019.  If you are not a part of this then stop making excuses. This is a 400 year record of this B.S.   Did the 1,000 black churches being burned were due to mental illness, Was the 16th Street baptist church bomber mental illness, was Dillon Roof.  I will bet my damn paycheck.  Jews, Immigrants and blacks are not doing this B.S. and you know they are not.  

Bunch of Gdamn Cowards covering up for these terrorist.  400 Damn years of Mental Illness. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Remember they went Batshit crazy over this BEAUTIFUL black women stating this.   And she is getting death threats in mass.  Care to guess who is threatening her.  The same one that just burned 3 Churches in La.  400 Year mental illness or an addiction to burn black churches.  Stop insulting peoples intelligence.  IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A DUMBASS. 🤣  Can this beautiful Sista just claim she has mental illness?

I damn sure would not be defending and deflecting if black supremacist was shooting up public places every 90 days. 

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

They know that.  It's laughable reading their moon walking.  🤣  That's their stupid logic.  If this was being done by everyone else there would be 30 posts calling them animals.  You already got the what about Chicago.   No black gang banger will walk into a black church and murder 30 people or shoot up a elementary school of 1st graders.  They shoot others that they are pissed at.  Usually a rival gang member.  Even the black perps in these cases always shoot people in their workplaces that they are pissed at and are usually older.  This is not the same and the false equivalency is Bull Shit and those pushing it are full of it.  

We have 400 years of  Burning Churches, Lynching blacks, destroying whole towns,  chanting  Jews will not overtake us, Demonize Immigrants.  And who is still attacking these people the same one who did in 1619, 1719. 1819. 1919. 2019.  If you are not a part of this then stop making excuses. This is a 400 year record of this B.S.   Did the 1,000 black churches being burned were due to mental illness, Was the 16th Street baptist church bomber mental illness, was Dillon Roof.  I will bet my damn paycheck.  Jews, Immigrants and blacks are not doing this B.S. and you know they are not.  

Bunch of Gdamn Cowards covering up for these terrorist.  400 Damn years of Mental Illness. 

It is odd they associate themselves with these acts as if it’s a black eye on them personally. 

I don’t attach myself to the crap gangs do and won’t defend them nor feel offended by what others say.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It is odd they associate themselves with these acts as if it’s a black eye on them personally. 

I don’t attach myself to the crap gangs do and won’t defend them nor feel offended by what others say of them.

Thank you.  But to be fair you only have to defend yourself from 1960.  They have a 450 year record or let's just assume 1660 🤣.  It's much tougher on them.  You are not used to having to defend and deflect.  Any crime by one black Male is indicative of us all.  

I hope that helps. 

https://www.yesmagazine.org/peace-justice/stop-making-excuses-for-hateful-white-men-20170605

Why is mental illness the go-to line for white men who commit acts of terrorism against people of color? Why is it an easier excuse than plain hatred and vicious racism?

Most people with mental illness are not violent, and only 3–5 percent of violent acts can be attributed to individuals living with serious mental illness, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. In fact, people with severe mental illnesses are more than 10 times more likely to be victims of violent crime than the general population.

The label “mental illness” when referred to white men who’ve committed bigoted violence is a dangerous cover-up. It downplays the contribution of racism.

Mental illness elicits sympathy. It becomes merely sad that a white man like Dylann Roof massacred nine black churchgoers in Charleston, South Carolina, in 2015.

The easy excuse is not OK.

How does the saying go? “The definition of insanity is to continue to do the same thing expecting a different result.” So how do we change, stop making excuses for evil white men? How is it that folks expect racism to go away when nothing has been done at a structural or institutional level to dismantle it? And many who remain in their own silos perpetuate it, directly or indirectly.

PEOPLE WITH MENTAL ILLNESS OR NOT VIOLENT.  YOUR EXCUSES ARE BULLSHIT

https://www.mentalhealth.gov/basics/mental-health-myths-facts

Myth: People with mental health problems are violent and unpredictable.

Fact: The vast majority of people with mental health problems are no more likely to be violent than anyone else. Most people with mental illness are not violent and only 3%–5% of violent acts can be attributed to individuals living with a serious mental illness. In fact, people with severe mental illnesses are over 10 times more likely to be victims of violent crime than the general population. You probably know someone with a mental health problem and don't even realize it, because many people with mental health problems are highly active and productive members of our communities.

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Thank you.  But to be fair you only have to defend yourself from 1960.  They have a 450 year record or lets just assume 1660 🤣.  It's much tougher on them.  You are not used to having to defend and deflect they do.  

I hope that helps. 

https://www.yesmagazine.org/peace-justice/stop-making-excuses-for-hateful-white-men-20170605

Why is mental illness the go-to line for white men who commit acts of terrorism against people of color? Why is it an easier excuse than plain hatred and vicious racism?

Most people with mental illness are not violent, and only 3–5 percent of violent acts can be attributed to individuals living with serious mental illness, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. In fact, people with severe mental illnesses are more than 10 times more likely to be victims of violent crime than the general population.

The label “mental illness” when referred to white men who’ve committed bigoted violence is a dangerous cover-up. It downplays the contribution of racism.

Mental illness elicits sympathy. It becomes merely sad that a white man like Dylann Roof massacred nine black churchgoers in Charleston, South Carolina, in 2015.

The easy excuse is not OK.

How does the saying go? “The definition of insanity is to continue to do the same thing expecting a different result.” So how do we change, stop making excuses for evil white men? How is it that folks expect racism to go away when nothing has been done at a structural or institutional level to dismantle it? And many who remain in their own silos perpetuate it, directly or indirectly.

Bingo!  This article is spot on.  

• Thanks 1

This is racial hatred not mental illness.  Nice try.   Most people with Mental illness are so damn depressed you can't get them out of their room. But racist Dude with Mental illness will get up drive 635 miles to El Paso and murder Mexicans.  That's some special ass Mental Illness.  Minorities call it racism.  If you don't believe me GO ask one and not the Nutjob next to you. 

Image result for WHITE SHOOTER IN EL PASO

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

This is racial hatred not mental illness.  Nice try. 

Image result for WHITE SHOOTER IN EL PASO

This dude drove 600 miles SPECIFICALLY to El Paso in a heavily Mexican and immigrant town to execute his hate.  He had a lot of time to stew over his plan on his trip.  That’s a deep level of hate..

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This dude drove 600 miles SPECIFICALLY to El Paso in a heavily Mexican and immigrant town to execute his hate.  He had a lot of time to stew over his plan on his trip.  That’s a deep level of hate..

That's the most special Mental Illness in History.  Don't worry a bunch of them have Mental Illness. Remember about 4 years ago.  You and I were in debate with a certain deflector and Whatabouter here about these types being dangerous and we were told how wrong we were.  You can't have this conversation with them.  Which is why I am addressing you only.  The deflection and other B.S. is sick and a weird kinship with these damn Racist.   What would white Jesus think and how many times did they tell you today to go and pray to him to help you with them killing people in mass?   Cuz his ass has a 400 year failure of intervention 😎

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

That's the most special Mental Illness in History.  Don't worry a bunch of them have Mental Illness. Remember about 4 years ago.  You and I were in debate with a certain deflector and Whatabouter here about these types being dangerous and we were told how wrong we were.  You can't have this conversation with them.  Which is why I am addressing you only.  The deflection and other B.S. is sick and a weird kinship with these damn Racist.   What would white Jesus think and how many times did they tell you today to go and pray to him to help you with them killing people in mass.  😎

You hit on something here, make no mistake it’s a kinship, a bond cemented by centuries of excuse making, deflection and distractions.  All to preserve that bond.  

You notice a few of them tried to turn this tragedy around to make white men be the victim.  Unbelievable!

40 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This is what I do not understand at all.  Why would anybody even try to defend or deflect when it has nothing to do with you or with what you believe?  I'm sure some will view responses to this shooting as an attack on white people as well.  I have no problem calling out these people as terrorist and the fact that they are white has absolutely nothing to do with me being white.  

There are many factors that might make people do this and these factors consist of our fucked up lack of common sense gun laws, our fascination with weapons that are only meant to kill a lot of people and nothing else, and our current state of hate and fear (promoted mainly by our President)that this country has settled into and that a large % feel is warranted.  And of course good old Moscow Mitch, who is doing so much damage to our country.

We have, as a species generally, no reverence for life and believe violence is an acceptable response to violence.

You are right that they are gdamn cowards, and some of the most fearful people I've seen.