The Terrorist. El Paso mass shooting

DevilDog

Oh hell no u ain’t gonna ruin my Sunday going back and forth with ur dumbass

this isn’t about mass shootings to you this is about what happened to your people 400 years ago that you won’t let go

its a pure shame you literally caring about the color of shooters skin rather than all the lives lost

you won dude,  not wasting my day arguing with someone Who’s a known liar who’s every word that comes out of the gap in his front teeth is pure hatred or pure lies

have a beautiful day today 

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

And the forum 🤡 chimes in about Trump.  Pathetic Loser.

No dude, that fool needs to control his inflammatory rhetoric. These angry white basket cases only need a little encouragement to set them off. He's their Messiah, their Jesus Christ in human form. How can he or you not comprehend the power his words command upon these losers. They believe they're making America great again in a twisted and perverted way. (IMO) Trump needs to make a national address to all American citizen and help put a stop to this bullshit. He can't do it alone, but god damn it, he can help by reinforcing how the hell wrong this shit is. ...      

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

No dude, that fool needs to control his inflammatory rhetoric. These angry white basket cases only need a little encouragement to set them off. He's their Messiah, their Jesus Christ in human form. How can he or you not comprehend the power his words command upon these losers. They believe they're making America great again in a twisted and perverted way. (IMO) Trump needs to make a national address to all American citizen and help put a stop to this bullshit. He can't do it alone, but god damn it, he can help by reinforcing how the hell wrong this shit is. ...      

Bingo again...but you're talking to a clown who wakes up and drinks a big glass of Trump Kool-Aid everyday...he's not too far away from snapping..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

Prove it. Provide a link showing any Dem saying they want open borders.

Of course they don’t say it - but they do not want to send anyone back unless they are a proven felon - and maybe not then.  If you come, they want you to stay - that is open borders.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, abbatt said:

I have never commented on this board before...but I do feel compelled to do so now. There are many reasons being put forth by all of you for this heinous and cowardly act....but from my perspective ....while they are heart-felt...You all are missing the root of the problem. The human species has shown a propensity towards violence since the beginning.More and more humans lack a fundamental understanding of how to be human and how to Co-exist with not only yourselves...but with all other Life-forms on this Planet.

There is an innate arrogance that permeates all religions regarding humans so called Dominion over Animals....Indigenous people understand this and recognize The spirit in all Living things.....but western people worship external power.....Technology is a direct extension of this.It does not exist in Nature...but it has been created to allow these humans to feel that they have a right to lord over all other life. The spirit in all Living things is the true Essence ...the true Power.....but now humans are moving away from this understanding and truth.

The practice of religion and politics are human creations designed to replace this Truth...their practice only fragments and divides.Perhaps humans evolved on this Planet...perhaps humans were gifted this Planet by other beings...either way they have shown that they are not worthy of being part of it.There must be a balance in everything,,,,,,if you Understand what Yin and Yang are then you will get this.....but today most people know more about their phones then this fundamental Truth

Don`t expect to find answers from without ...it only leads to more confusion and discord.....only with-in at the root do the solutions lie.

The Animals understand this...and they are waiting for humans to wake up.

^^^^^ Hit the nail directly on the head.^^^^^^

We typically think of people that commit these crimes as being “evil”.  In truth, the energy that drives them is in a maligned form. Unfortunately this is now the case for a significant percentage of humanity.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scottdale said:

Then where in hell do you get the info to say so and make the claim? Intellectually dishonest?

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

We have a process for legal immigration in this country - people do not just sneak in and stay, nor do they abuse the political asylum process when they are coming for economic reasons.  Trump is entirely in tune with the American electorate on this issue.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dan in daytona said:

Everyone who shows up at our doorstep can't come in just like that. There's an immigration process that needs to be followed, reworked, amended, adjusted, revised, etc. Let our elected representatives work it out. That's why their there.  

They refuse to - have for 30+ years.  It is why there is such fertile political ground for Trump on this issue.  And even you agree with Trump that there has to be a brake.

• Like 3

Just now, Bormio said:

They refuse to - have for 30+ years.  It is why there is such fertile political ground for Trump on this issue.  And even you agree with Trump that there has to be a brake.

This issue isn't black and white. It's to big for that.The extremes on both sides got to go. Only a bipartisan solution will work. All the industrialized nations of the world are seeing this at their borders. The "have not's" want a better life too.    

10 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

This issue isn't black and white. It's to big for that.The extremes on both sides got to go. Only a bipartisan solution will work. All the industrialized nations of the world are seeing this at their borders. The "have not's" want a better life too.    

Everything takes a bipartisan solution - our government is designed for that.  That is where I think Democrats blew it with Trump.  He is no orthodox GOPer or conservative.  By not accepting his election, they drove him out of necessity into the arms of the GOP in Congress and they missed an opportunity to work with someone who would have made a deal on a lot of things.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Everything takes a bipartisan solution - our government is designed for that.  That is where I think Democrats blew it with Trump.  He is no orthodox GOPer or conservative.  By not accepting his election, they drove him out of necessity into the arms of the GOP in Congress and they missed an opportunity to work with someone who would have made a deal on a lot of things.

Excellent post. 

• Like 1