SFA 49 vs MC 13 F

HSFBfan

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ridiculous man... 

When a team like MC is getting blown out the water y'know something ain't right.... 

These damn recruited up private schools are insane... 

Exactly.  That should have been your comment for the Cen10 game as well.  It took you an hour or so to catch on, but slow learners are welcome on this board too.

12 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

It's like when a catcher or ump gets nailed,  you respect the guy and if you're a catcher take a walk to the mound and discuss Wendy's weak chicken sandwich or an ump dust off the plate and walk off a Popeye's chicken sandwich ...  we should never have to ask to have a game thread score in a subject header.   

This. 

33 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Exactly.  That should have been your comment for the Cen10 game as well.  It took you an hour or so to catch on, but slow learners are welcome on this board too.

My reply was different because youre always trying to  broadcast your Propaganda... 

You think I'ma advocate for MC to move up in the rankings after getting blown out like you did for Cen10 just because they played MD?... 

No I'm not... 

21 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

haha I just noticed Poggis shirt is a Gilman shirt inside out torn and cut up. What a child so he has issue with a school with a rich tradition of academics pulling the reigns on him chasing a MNC and bastardizing the schools long history of excellence in academic. 

Imao I knew I saw a logo when he was walking off field. I was like why is he wearing his shirt inside out

Very impressive win for SFA!.... What a collection of Talent and they look well Coached!!!....

I would even go as far as to say that it was more impressive then MD’s win over Corona Centennial with CC’s QB issues I would say MC is a better team right now then CC....

The SFA vs MD looks like a real Clash of Titans like MD vs IMG was last year!!!... It’s really incredible that these teams are actually playing each other, what an incredible opportunity for those Players and an Awesome treat for us fans!!!...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Will you change this philosophy if and when Duncanville beats SJC on 9/14? And what about STA losing to multiple publics last season. 

I hear you and Im not saying a public can't beat a private.  What I'm saying is when a private beats a public its a yawn at best.  They get zero credit in my book.  I didnt know the guys position with his initial comment - I thought he was basically mocking the public team but he clarified he wasn't.  The game actually looked like college vs HS ....but wait it was.  People are on here actually talking s*** about the public team looking malnourished wtf?  First of all they're literally teenagers number one and second the diffrence in training facilities etc between the two schools is so night and day its not even measurable.  I played D1 and put 30 lbs in my frosh season from learing correct powerlifting technique and progressive overload opposed to random bodybuilding BS I was doing in HS.....schools like SFA have in HS ythe equiv of what colleges had in the early 90's -----anyone ever seen Central's "S&C" program? - I have because I recruited there and trust me its nonexistent 

And I get this has been going on for a while but its getting worse and worse.  All of these IMG's, SFA's etc  are popping up and the story is always the same > beta simp  wealthy fathers who's sons suck foot the bill for the school to go all over the state(s) hand picking the best players and susidzing them all the while setting the example for teenagers that sports trump all else. . And the sad part is they do it all to say "You know - my son plays for x team" all the while the kid just sits the bench in most cases lmao

Just getting old at this point but it is what it is.  Id rather see OOS played on a basis of top parochials vs each other   top OOS publics vs other publics.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

SFA plays Chicago Simeon next....It`s so stacked against Simeon....SFA had pre-season scrimmages and one game played...Simeon has had neither. They have a roster half the size of SFA....their OF line is huge but SFA is huge with depth. If Simeon stays with-in 5Td`s it`s a victory for a neighborhood inner city School.