Texas Guys.... Check this out

FootballGuy

23 minutes ago, old_e said:

He's from GA and a Colquitt fanatic.  The team that wont travel unless the sponsor pays for every last body to travel. From the players to the band, drill team, cheer leaders etc etc.

Milton made it out here and they had cheer leaders too. 

That was the mans opinion,  yes. Let's call him a clown because we dont want none. 

What does Milton and Colquitt have to do with Negro strapping up in his big red shoes and dancing in the center ring?

He's got bigger briskets to smoke apparently. He's trying to force a real national championship apparently. 

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Question for you calihomeless guys?  Negro named all the states they have traveled to for a game.  How many of your public schools traveled to those same states? 

https://www.moultrieobserver.com/news/ga_fl_news/colquitt-county-vista-murrieta/article_a030652e-8a0f-11e7-bece-df2d74493288.html

I'm sure it would not be difficult to find others, that was just the first one that popped in my head.

2 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

https://www.moultrieobserver.com/news/ga_fl_news/colquitt-county-vista-murrieta/article_a030652e-8a0f-11e7-bece-df2d74493288.html

I'm sure it would not be difficult to find others, that was just the first one that popped in my head.

So they traveled to GA one of the states he named great.  That wasn't my question.  I can name quite  a few TX teams that have traveled out of state once.  Euless Trinity has twice.  

My question was how many CA public schools have traveled as many times as your private recruited up teams have. 

I'll save you the time.  NONE 

Just now, thc6795 said:

That wasn't my question.

My question was how many CA public schools have traveled as many times as your private recruited up teams have. 

Well, your original question was poorly worded. Remind yourself never to become a lawyer.

I've provided some examples of public CA schools travelling across the country to play in high profile games. It seems to me, that was the spirit of Negro's comments in the article, but the last three pages of this thread have read like an excuse thread about why it's impossible for public teams to travel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Well, your original question was poorly worded. Remind yourself never to become a lawyer.

I've provided some examples of public CA schools travelling across the country to play in high profile games. It seems to me, that was the spirit of Negro's comments in the article, but the last three pages of this thread have read like an excuse thread about why it's impossible for public teams to travel.

It’s not impossible it’s not profitable for many. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

If not to bring attention to himself and his program, why else do you think he did it? 

Damn.... you have a point. He really should fly his team out to Texas and see what all the fuss is about since it's such a big deal to him. I don't think he'd be able to live with getting embarrassed out in TX, so he'll probably stay away as long as possible and keep taking shots at TX and how they won't travel. 

He did it because he pretty much knows the teams from those states can't easily travel. Then he can claim they're chicken or whatever. 

It's the GSB playbook. We see it here all the time. It's a ploy to discount or eliminate the Texas teams from a mnc due to failure to travel. xD

Gotta prove it ya know?! Never mind that an early season game may not really be indicative of how that same team may be by game 15 or 16. 

The best way to try proving he has the best team is by a concensus 1 vs 2 game in the GEICO bowl series. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Damn.... you have a point. He really should fly his team out to Texas and see what all the fuss is about since it's such a big deal to him. I don't think he'd be able to live with getting embarrassed out in TX, so he'll probably stay away as long as possible and keep taking shots at TX and how they won't travel. 

He’s in a loop now as his comments will probably keep him from playing a game in TX.  Oh well.  SJB is bored and so they are calling out states and teams to play.  My thing is if OOS is such a big deal then reopen the scheduling with IMG.   

Calling out coaches won’t fix anything, call out admins and district leaders

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He’s in a loop now as his comments will probably keep him from playing a game in TX.

Seriously, this is pretty funny, especially considering it was a Georgia guy dropped the match on a pile of dry straw.  

Makes for a nice story.  “SJB blacklisted for  referring to Texas teams as being leery of travel”  Will it be in all the Texas newspapers tomorrow? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He’s in a loop now as his comments will probably keep him from playing a game in TX.  Oh well.  SJB is bored and so they are calling out states and teams to play.  My thing is if OOS is such a big deal then reopen the scheduling with IMG.   

Calling out coaches won’t fix anything, call out admins and district leaders

He oughta talk to the Tom Landry people. They'll probably laugh in his face when he starts talking about one of the top texas teams traveling to Cali....lol.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Seriously, this is pretty funny, especially considering it was a Georgia guy dropped the match on a pile of dry straw.  

Makes for a nice story.  “SJB blacklisted for  referring to Texas teams as being leery of travel”  Will it be in all the Texas newspapers tomorrow? 

It’s forum discussion, hardly kindling.  It’s been more than this, I’ve seen posts from Bosco coaches last year tweeting out stuff to Texas schools (NS) all along the same line.  So their attitude isn’t hidden or unknown to a few TX coaches. 

What are you trying to get at, I’m not sure? 

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s forum discussion, hardly kindling.  It’s been more than this, I’ve seen posts from Bosco coaches last year tweeting out stuff to Texas schools all along the same line.  So their attitude isn’t hidden or unknown to a few TX coaches. 

What are you trying to get at, I’m not sure? 

I just find it amusing that people can get so bothered by the comments of the coach of a team that they never have to ever play, yet have no problem declaring they could beat that team.    

Why get all worked up about it?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I just find it amusing that people can get so bothered by the comments of the coach of a team that they never have to ever play, yet have no problem declaring they could beat that team.    

Why get all worked up about it?

It’s a forum discussion for crying out loud.  I’m hardly bothered.  😂 

the GA posted his comments and asked us what we thought and we gave it. 

2 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Another thing will Bosco send their JV and freshmen teams to play if a Texas team travels out of state ? Or do those kids just not play that week ? It's way bigger then a dick swinging contest and that dumb ass from Bosco has no idea about the logistics.

Bro they can play any freshman sophomore JV teams in ur area ... only varsity needs to travel unless you can afford it, stop making excuses, @Lobo51 @Lobo4life04 Already promised his coach will finally pick up the phone

21 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bro they can play any freshman sophomore JV teams in ur area ... only varsity needs to travel unless you can afford it, stop making excuses, @Lobo51 @Lobo4life04 Already promised his coach will finally pick up the phone

Didn't Duncanville just push one of the OOS Powers dick in the dirt ? Strip away the transfers and you guys have shit teams that's a fact. Who the fuck watched Rutgers on Saturday and the college Cali teams suck ass rn.