Duncanville vs MD

Allen vs SJB

SLC vs Jserra

Desoto vs Servite

Trinity vs Orange Lutheran

Denton Guyer vs Santa Margarita 

That pretty much takes care of the Trinity league 

We have more if they want bring more.

Those are the Dallas area teams vs Trinity League.   

Houston area teams.

Katy vs Mater Dei

North Shore vs SJB

CY-Fair vs Jserra

Westfield vs Servite

Dickinson vs Orange Lutheran

Katy Tompkins vs Santa Margarita.

I could also put Manvel, Pearland Shadow Creek, Fort Bend Marshall or even the fringe of Houston with Beaumont Westbrook.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Houston area teams.

Katy vs Mater Dei

North Shore vs SJB

CY-Fair vs Jserra

Westfield vs Servite

I could also put Manvel, Pearland Shadow Creek, Fort Bend Marshall or even the fringe of Houston with Beaumont Westbrook.

Neutral site:

MD by 3 TDs

SJB by 2 TDs

Jserra by 10

Servite by 2 TDs

not fimilar with Dickinson 

Katy Thomp by 3 TDs 

• Haha 2

On 10/7/2019 at 8:23 AM, Texasball said:

So when you add it up - The best in California has been beat like big base drum over the years.

Yet, we have people that have created their own narrative saying MD is unbeatable.

No, when you add it up - The best in California have the balls to test themselves and go out and see, win or lose.  Much like what would happen to Texas if they were to go out and test themselves...and not against New Mexico.  

You have a strange obsession with California hsfb.  An obsession that apparently needs to be repeated 100 x.  

And as much as I disagree with SoCal transfer situation, MD is the best in the country IMO.  Also, other people's narrative is just that, their narrative and shouldn't bother you so much.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

On 10/8/2019 at 3:11 PM, Texasfrog said:

Houston area teams.

Katy vs Mater Dei

North Shore vs SJB

CY-Fair vs Jserra

Westfield vs Servite

All of the games in Texas, I presume. 

eye rool.gif

On 10/9/2019 at 10:45 AM, World Citizen said:

No, when you add it up - The best in California have the balls to test themselves and go out and see, win or lose.  Much like what would happen to Texas if they were to go out and test themselves...and not against New Mexico.  

You have a strange obsession with California hsfb.  An obsession that apparently needs to be repeated 100 x.  

And as much as I disagree with SoCal transfer situation, MD is the best in the country IMO.  Also, other people's narrative is just that, their narrative and shouldn't bother you so much.  

Texas, in general, has a strange obsession with California.  If you go into the Austin airport (and I'm sure others in the state), you might see t-shirts trying to make fun of California.  The adverse is not true of California airports.  My first thought when seeing this:

"California doesn't compete with Texas.  California competes with France.  California competes with Great Britain.  California doesn't compete with Texas."

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

#beatservite

\|/

People here foolishly think that MD's biggest game is against Bosco. How wrong are they? As we know, this is MD's biggest rival and the game fans get the most pumped for. The way Servite played against Bosco last week has created a different vibe than previous years. The Bowl should be rocking and I'll be watching from afar.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cal 14 said:

Texas, in general, has a strange obsession with California.  If you go into the Austin airport (and I'm sure others in the state), you might see t-shirts trying to make fun of California.  The adverse is not true of California airports.  My first thought when seeing this:

"California doesn't compete with Texas.  California competes with France.  California competes with Great Britain.  California doesn't compete with Texas."

Over the years I've noticed a lot of Cali hate/jealousy/wrong assumptions from various states but have always considered Texas to be too proud and/or full of themselves to bother with taking shots at California.  Or maybe it's just that I'm from Cali and I was most likely full of myself and I didn't notice.  Lol

Your right in who Cali does compete with though.   

Although since I am in Washington now, I want all Californians to know that they should not move up here- as they have been since I moved here.  It has horrible weather, awful infrastructure, we do not rake our forests...ever, our beaches suck and soon we won't have any more Orca whales or Salmon.  And I am not even going to start on how bad the Canadians are, and they are too close.  Instead everyone should follow @Blueliner as he heads to Tennessee or wherever he decides to go.  ¬¬

12 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Although since I am in Washington now, I want all Californians to know that they should not move up here- as they have been since I moved here.  It has horrible weather, awful infrastructure, we do not rake our forests...ever, our beaches suck and soon we won't have any more Orca whales or Salmon.  And I am not even going to start on how bad the Canadians are, and they are too close.  Instead everyone should follow @Blueliner as he heads to Tennessee or wherever he decides to go.  ¬¬

Camas, Washington is pretty nice, though.  Close to Portland.  I really like Lake Oswego, OR.  That's about the only place I think I could seriously see myself living outside of California.

The first time I worked in NW Washington, I went out to take pictures in Puget Sound near Olympia on what was a pretty nice day.  Afterwards, I went to dinner at this bar/grill.  People started coming in saying "We had to take advantage of the Sun!"  I remember thinking that I could never live in a place where the Sun was an event.

A funny thing about that restaurant, though, was that it had a bunch of the handles from all of the beers they've had on tap on the wall.  One of them was O'Doules.  I asked the bartender if anyone ever ordered that.  He smiled and said "When we saw someone start to get too drunk, we'd start serving them that.  They never seemed to notice."

Btw, Canadian women are pretty hot.  Not sure what it is about them that I like.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

People here foolishly think that MD's biggest game is against Bosco. How wrong are they? As we know, this is MD's biggest rival and the game fans get the most pumped for. The way Servite played against Bosco last week has created a different vibe than previous years. The Bowl should be rocking and I'll be watching from afar.

the servite game is a playoff game to both teams...Rollo will have those kids amped

• Like 4

20 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Don't forget to mention the lack luster skiing, the dearth of driving abilities (especially when it rains), the pathetic Mariners and worst of all, snowmaggedon every few winters.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rippers said:

Don't forget to mention the lack luster skiing, the dearth of driving abilities (especially when it rains), the pathetic Mariners and worst of all, snowmaggedon every few winters.

I do not ski so that is not a problem.  The dearth (a underutilized word, IMO. Kudos) of driving abilities IS A PROBLEM but in my experience it is like that everywhere with the possible exception of Los Angeles.  Those guys are pros and they should be since they spend so much time driving.  I agree with snowmaggedon though.  Snow makes these people just stupid, especially if they have an AWD or 4x4 because they think they won't wreck.  

I've been an Angels and Raider fan my whole life so the pathetic Mariners is child's play in comparison.  Great ball park though and not a bad seat in the stadium.  

3 hours ago, Rippers said:

11 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I do not ski so that is not a problem.  The dearth (a underutilized word, IMO. Kudos) of driving abilities IS A PROBLEM but in my experience it is like that everywhere with the possible exception of Los Angeles.  Those guys are pros and they should be since they spend so much time driving.  I agree with snowmaggedon though.  Snow makes these people just stupid, especially if they have an AWD or 4x4 because they think they won't wreck.  

I've been an Angels and Raider fan my whole life so the pathetic Mariners is child's play in comparison.  Great ball park though and not a bad seat in the stadium.  

Do not let Sammy catch you using words like “dearth.”

He is afraid of big words, and will call you names if you use them.

• Haha 1