MD vs SJB sold out.

eddiev

21 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

LMAO...  the two best California teams (Private recruited-up schools) are playing each other in one o the largest cities in America (LA) and it's sold out..    

Panish Family Stadium-- 5,000 capacity.    Whooaaa.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I know, how stupid, I don’t even understand why they bother playing the game.🥴

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Look out...  California is playing the CIF State Title game in late October (MD vs SJB) and 5,000 people are going to be there.

We know... if they were playing in the LA Coliseum there would be 100,000 there...   We know!!

Frog and his barn animals (I mean harem) would be there in a hot minute if this was in Texas.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Look out...  California is playing the CIF State Title game in late October (MD vs SJB) and 5,000 people are going to be there.

We know... if they were playing in the LA Coliseum there would be 100,000 there...   We know!!

The hate is real with this one....

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

14 minutes ago, Kalven said:

The hate is real with this one....

It’s not about hate, it’s about being a douche for the sake of being a douche.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

they could get 23K in Angles im guessing.

2 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Hey big head, we missed ya over the weekend I wonder why you were m.i.a 😂😉 I tagged you in a comment, I’d love to hear your response 🤫🤥🤥🤥

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

You can go watch texas a&m play an sec game for $160 cheaper. California vs everybody ain’t nothing like the talent here 🤷‍♂️

EDC732B9-DA71-42EA-BD71-332176499B0F.jpeg

You better go tell ESPN about their National Top 300 players.   I think California has about 24 on that list.    So much for all that talent.

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PGL is working on a “DMV vs The USA” event on Sep 10-12 featuring SFA, Zaga, GC, DMC and SJC vs five top flight OOS teams. 

Also, working on getting DV an opponent for their annual classic. 

If all goes well, I think 2020 can outdo 2019. 

Call Centennial-Corona and have them play DeSoto,TX next year.  Two State Public schools.

22 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

You better go tell ESPN about their National Top 300 players.   I think California has about 24 on that list.    So much for all that talent.

Nobody goes by espn rankings. Not even your other tx folk. Known fact. B young is ranked ahead of d uiaglelei in espn rankings. Do we take those literally? Nope. We’ll see what the 247 rankings are and go from there. And to answer your other ?. You mean selling out capacity at the site the game is played at in less than 24 hours?  What did you want them to do hermit? Sell 10k tix for a 5k capacity stadium? Tickets on resale for $200 now if you want to go. Hate on it 😎 

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Look out..  The two best teams in California from the same city of Los Angeles (Mater Dei and SJB) will have 5,000 there.

HELL, that puts the 10,300 sold out Galena Park Stadium this year when Katy played North Shore away..  LOL

What else you going to do in Houston in August? Can’t go to nrg to watch the Texans. Can’t go to Toyota to see the rockets. Maybe you’ll catch an indoor astros game. Maybe go to the movies? Nothing to do besides watch hsfb. All ya got is your hsfb. Congrats frog 💪 

• Like 1

247 Top 309 Players for 2019.

Florida- 52 players.

Texas- 44 players

Georgia- 29 players

California- 25 players.  (40 Million people in the State).

Ya..ya..ya... Unreal, Unmatched and never seen before talent in California compared to everyone else.  Ha-ha-ha

ESPN and 247 National Recruiting Scouts have it all wrong!!!

Well... in fairness when your State Sports Governing body (CIF) throws the White flag into the ring and says.."Do what you all want to do!!"   You can recruit-up a pretty good "ALL-STAR TEAM".

Max Preps:   Mater Dei Coach Rollison...."They say we got over 20 transfers last year but the truth is we only got 11."

• Haha 1

When does Coach Rollison announce the 2020 Mater Dei QB (4-Star / 5-Star)  transfer?

Before or After News Year Day 2020?

Because we all know that Mater Dei has a QB Coach that played College football so he has to be awesome next World QB coaching.

Let's see what that awesome Mater Dei QB Coach can do with a 2-Star QB prospect... LMAO

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

LMAO...  the two best California teams (Private recruited-up schools) are playing each other in one o the largest cities in America (LA) and it's sold out..    

Panish Family Stadium-- 5,000 capacity.    Whooaaa.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

That stadium would barely seat the number of reserved ticket holders for Colquitt.

2 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

When does Coach Rollison announce the 2020 Mater Dei QB (4-Star / 5-Star)  transfer?

Before or After News Year Day 2020?

Because we all know that Mater Dei has a QB Coach that played College football so he has to be awesome next World QB coaching.

Let's see what that awesome Mater Dei QB Coach can do with a 2-Star QB prospect... LMAO

He can’t do anything. Most overrated coach there is. 

• Thumbs Down 2

9 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Look out..  The two best teams in California from the same city of Los Angeles (Mater Dei and SJB) will have 5,000 there.

HELL, that puts the 10,300 sold out Galena Park Stadium this year when Katy played North Shore away..  LOL

5000 is the capacity. Should they sell more tickets than there are seats? Given the demand they could fill a MUCH larger venue. It is a Bosco home game and they don't want to change the venue. I don't blame them.