MD vs SJB sold out.

eddiev

22 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

247 Top 309 Players for 2019.

Florida- 52 players.

Texas- 44 players

Georgia- 29 players

California- 25 players.  (40 Million people in the State).

Ya..ya..ya... Unreal, Unmatched and never seen before talent in California compared to everyone else.  Ha-ha-ha

ESPN and 247 National Recruiting Scouts have it all wrong!!!

Well... in fairness when your State Sports Governing body (CIF) throws the White flag into the ring and says.."Do what you all want to do!!"   You can recruit-up a pretty good "ALL-STAR TEAM".

Max Preps:   Mater Dei Coach Rollison...."They say we got over 20 transfers last year but the truth is we only got 11."

Texasfrog-douche player

20 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Price gouging motherfuckers. Lol

Hell I paid $1000 per seat to watch UGA/ND and I was questioning my sanity.

This takes it to a whole 'nother level.

My brother and I paid $750.00 each for 2 Super Bowl tickets 5 minutes after the Lady Gaga'd thru the Star Spangled Banner  and missed the kickoff and we felt like drug smugglers sweating whether or not the tickets were bootlegged or stolen; they weren't. Our seats were so high up (next to last row) that our Sherpa seating guides instructed us on the symptoms of onsetting altitude sickness. 

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That is not true.  Come on, you know better. 

I think that was apparent to everyone as a tongue-in-cheek exaggeration 

The point is, they don’t 

If you believe that anyone here is going to read my post and tell their neighbor that TX lawmakers have prohibited their teams from travelling OOS, then I apologize 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I read the subject header another way and was expecting a Sondheimer article as a negative for “selling out”.   
Looking fwd and hope I can view it somewhere.   TV channel/stream info appreciated.  Thx.  

Fox Sports West

https://www.foxsportsgo.com/program/669186/high-school-football-game-of-the-week-mater-dei-at-st-john-bosco

• Thanks 1

On 10/21/2019 at 9:29 PM, HurricaneNick said:

What else you going to do in Houston in August? Can’t go to nrg to watch the Texans. Can’t go to Toyota to see the rockets. Maybe you’ll catch an indoor astros game. Maybe go to the movies? Nothing to do besides watch hsfb. All ya got is your hsfb. Congrats frog 💪 

Joel Osteen has something to say about that! lol

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Pops said:

I think that was apparent to everyone as a tongue-in-cheek exaggeration 

The point is, they don’t 

If you believe that anyone here is going to read my post and tell their neighbor that TX lawmakers have prohibited their teams from travelling OOS, then I apologize 

So traveling to LA and Ark the past few years was a mirage?