USA acedmy Update 🍿

imaGoodBoyNow

4 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Just an observation fella. Much like yours on the Rush. Bet you folks in Marietta glad Rush ain’t currently in the Georgia Gene pool for football.

He doesn’t bother me. He’s can build a program and coach, but he isn’t the messiah. He damn sure wouldn’t have blown (or allowed his staff to blow) the two straight games in 17 and 18 if he was as good as advertised. 

I hear your new coach is a bit of a drama queen?! Those lowends folks gotta love that.

I know you’re praying rush doesn’t take over at your city school. You think it’s bad now? 😂 

any update on the parade in athens? I hear some fans saying your new QB is putting up Burrow numbers? 

I’ll take that action

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk if he ever reported over. I have contended from the beginning it's all a sales pitch with nothing solid. 

Rush now backs that up in statements to WALB. 

Kent is a good DC though. Not sure what happened to him at Cairo High School. He apparently turned on Propst in the "investigation" at Colquitt, and found himself having to look for a job anyway which led to Cairo, then I heard he was dismissed from there. Then announced by Dusty there. 

I'll have to check around and see about where he is. 

I'm noticing a recurring theme with these guys that end up over at USAA. Coaches dismissed from their previous jobs, and students who've flunked out/are in danger of not graduating/qualifying from their previous schools. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, badrouter said:

I'm noticing a recurring theme with these guys that end up over at USAA. Coaches dismissed from their previous jobs, and students who've flunked out/are in danger of not graduating/qualifying from their previous schools. 

It’s almost like this entire shit show is just a crazy idea by some wack job from Alabama. Oh wait. USA academy = the real last chance U. Dusty just released another press statement to get players and coaches to come to USA. I’ll add it below. 

Dusty said, and I quote, “You flunked out of high school and need 5 years to pass instead of 4? Well come on down we have a great spot for you at old folks home, straight A’s guaranteed within the first month of enrollment! You’ve been dismissed from previous jobs because of character issues? I’ve been known to break the rules myself, so I don’t give a shit about that as long as you can recruit 19 year old men that can run 4.5 forties and have a proven history of poor academic performance to come play football in the great state of Alabama. #comeflywithus” 

He is the best car used salesman in Coosada for what it’s worth. 

• Haha 5

They may need to update their website. The stories on there are very misleading. 

Things like the rendering of the stadium still saying construction begins in late January. 

The sales pitch about how the coaching staff will work with you to get you recruited. I think we are under the impression there is no coaching staff currently. xD

Pretty edgy yo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well, it's not far down to paradise, at least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away and find tranquility
Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see.
Believe me.
It's not far to never-never land, no reason to pretend
And if the wind is right you can find the joy of innocence again
Believe me.
Sailing takes me away to where I've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
And soon I will be free
Fantasy, it gets the best of me
When I'm sailing
All caught up in the reverie, every word is a symphony
Won't you believe me?
And soon I

Source: LyricFind

BGW

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:
Believe me.
Believe me.
And soon I will be free
When I'm sailing
Won't you believe me?
And soon I

BGW

I like this Christopher Cross song better. Its Dustin heading to Mexico with all the tuition money 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

That is nice Dusty promoting Kenyattas "National Exposure" camp for middle school kids at $125 per head (around 80k in KW's pocket after expenses estimated based on the claim 7 to 800 kids).. although there are not college coaches everywhere as DD claims ( its a recruiting dead period for NCAA dude) . There are some high school coaches looking to recruit like this guy

" 6 to 700 kids.. its like a goldmine out here"  yep it is lol

no Rivals, 247, VTO, FBU, UA etc..... only Playbook Athlete (twitter service) I guess that is where National Exposure comes from lol.. Kids getting out and putting in work is great and all but some dudes are cashing in on these helicopter parents .. $125 is pretty steep for an off brand combine, IMHO

as for Playbook Athlete - “BUILD YOUR BRAND” Looking for Exposure to Camps & College Coaches? Join Our National Twitter Campaign. 

TIME TO BUILD YOUR BRAND ON TWITTER

College football coaches from across the country are now using Twitter to recruit potential prospects. Play Book Athlete would like to invite you to join our national Twitter Campaign. WE ARE NOT A RECRUITING SERVICE! Our goal is to help you build solid relationships with our 29,000 Twitter followers, along with college coaches.  

$19.95 per month for them to retweet your tweets to their 30K followers... Well I looked at their 30k followers.. couldn't find any college coaches but saw some other camp organizers and some high school coaches.. Mostly your paying to have your tweets retweeted to other players who paid to retweet or so some other camp organizer can get some of that desperates parents money..crazy

Join for
7.99 per mth to watch videos
24.99 per mth to "build your brand" on twitter
34.99 per mth for a manual and to start you own playbook business (MLM)
275 per yr to make you own "why I grind" video

It's ridiculous the amount of folks looking to cash in on freaking kids...and if college coaches are recruiting kids through twitter well they won't be one for long lol

Or do the shit for free yourself and tag people. 

silly. All these assholes doing it “for the kids” charge a lot of people a lot of money to build their “brand”. 

Baby Sweets has a brand as a seventh grader. It’s The “get good grades, work hard at what you do and be a good person/teammate” brand.

It’s been expensive, but if any asshole is gonna make money off of his hard work it’s gonna be him! 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

That is nice Dusty promoting Kenyattas "National Exposure" camp for middle school kids at $125 per head (around 80k in KW's pocket after expenses estimated based on the claim 7 to 800 kids).. although there are not college coaches everywhere as DD claims ( its a recruiting dead period for NCAA dude) . There are some high school coaches looking to recruit like this guy

Lmao the Drunk Uncle couldn’t have said it better 

its a Goldmine out here 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Vegas baller!! #bicoastal 

No one is questioning their ability to recruit class of '20 graduates from out of state that may be unaware that nobody in Alabama high school education or athletics ever heard of Dusty Devaughn until two months ago.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:
Believe me.
Believe me.
And soon I will be free
When I'm sailing
Won't you believe me?
And soon I

BGW

Great beach song. Plus he was a big Houston Oiler fan back in the day.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It’s so wonderful that these downtrodden lads are getting a second lease on life. #blessed 

Hey if this works out , and Dusty gets all these athletes a Second chance at a D1 scholarship, hel be the Goat,

I just hope he knows what he’s getting himself into

this is a whole new ballgame

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thanks to all of the free exposure from national sites like this and prominent social media platforms, a few prosperous, fiscally-sound opportunities have now developed to enable USA to deviate from their original, more costly plan of action.

Now, thanks to the new, short-term facility lease with ASU, there’s no need to build an entire campus as earlier planned. With an upcoming, routine real estate transaction and some minor construction, USAs dream will become reality for fractions less. #itshappening 

Lol. That's the way to spin the original lie. Lmfao. 

They went from building the largest ipf in the sputh east to leeching off of a junior college or something. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thanks to all of the free exposure from national sites like this and prominent social media platforms, a few prosperous, fiscally-sound opportunities have now developed to enable USA to deviate from their original, more costly plan of action.

Now, thanks to the new, short-term facility lease with ASU, there’s no need to build an entire campus as earlier planned. With an upcoming, routine real estate transaction and some minor construction, USAs dream will become reality for fractions less. #itshappening 

You're a liar. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Now, thanks to the new, short-term facility lease with ASU, there’s no need to build an entire campus as earlier planned.

Ah, yes, I believe this is on page 60 of the con man guidebook.

The bait and switch.

"Hey, thanks to some recent developments we won't have to deliver on any of the promises we made!"

đŸ€Ą

• Haha 3