USA acedmy Update 🍿

imaGoodBoyNow

Part II Of Cooter Christianity   Cooter's Dad died from the same Thing.  This is just freaking awesome.  And old Lil Cody thInks Gawwwdddd didn't want Cameras in the Chuch 🤣 Not Molotov Cocktails or Rattlers.  Just Damn

Gawwwwddds still in the Healing business.  Except when Cooter lets old Serpy Serpent taste his Ear while Jamming in Church and waiving a Molotov Cocktail.   That Halftime Show will be LIT 😎

Snalkes

Eat

Cooter

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I’m confused. Are you speaking of Dusty or Donald? 

They're sort of one and the same. Donald made his breakthrough to the Presidency by impersonating bigoted simpletons like Dusty. But, people like Dusty are stupid enough to think Donald is authentic. So, they impersonate his impersonation of them. 

God bless 'Murica.

• Haha 2

On 2/21/2020 at 5:52 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

People love to shit on the guy for his finances being out of whack. If it was anybody's business, it'd be easy enough to kinda walk through his known bills and all and figure out how he could make 140k per year and still be broke. 

Firstly, think about how many kids he has. Child support on some. How many he has insurance on. Etc. Mortgage. Two kids were in college and not cheap college, nor on scholarship. Cancer.  Etc. Etc. Etc. 

It floors me how much disposable money some people on here must have to "struggle to understand" how someone can get behind on their taxes and other bills. 

Anyway, have at it since you all have never gotten behind nor can understand how it happens.

Respectfully, you make choices in life that have consequences.  If you are going backwards you don't let your kids go to an expensive college.  You find a cheaper house to live in.  Perhaps some of his earlier choices came home to roost (kids, divorce, etc).  Seems like the child support thing should have gone away as his kids grew up.  I don't know how old his kids are from the first marriage but it seems I heard multiple reports of them all living with him. 

And yes, I've been there.  Made choices that bit me and paid the price.  Had some things like a divorce thrust on me (her choice out of the blue).  Was in enough debt that I didn't sleep at night.  Ate cheap, did cheap things with my kid.  Got cash advances on my credit card from one bank and went to the issuing bank and gave them the money to keep the account current.  Worked extra jobs.  Finally got it under control and swore I'd never put myself in that situation again and haven't.  I'm not touting my own situation, I'm just saying that *lots* of people have things happen that knock them down.  Given his verifiable reported income and the rumors of extra supplements, he should have been able to draw back and cut down his lifestyle enough to make the outgo match the income.  True that the feds don't play games and slap on penalties and interest like crazy but they are approachable and will work out deals if only you try.  Ignore them at your own peril.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

14 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Part II Of Cooter Christianity   Cooter's Dad died from the same Thing.  This is just freaking awesome.  And old Lil Cody thanks Gawwwdddd didn't want Cameras in the Chuch 🤣 Not Molotov Cocktails or Rattlers.  Just Damn

Gawwwwddds still in the Healing business.  Except when Cooter lets old Serpy Serpent taste his Ear while Jamming in Church and waiving a Molotov Cocktail.   That Halftime Show will be LIT 😎

Snalkes

Eat

Cooter

SMDH!

bgw

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, badrouter said:

They're sort of one and the same. Donald made his breakthrough to the Presidency by impersonating bigoted simpletons like Dusty. But, people like Dusty are stupid enough to think Donald is authentic. So, they impersonate his impersonation of them. 

God bless 'Murica.

You could say GSB mos def has a type that he pledges undying loyalty to. 

• Like 2

On 2/21/2020 at 5:52 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

It floors me how much disposable money some people on here must have to "struggle to understand" how someone can get behind on their taxes and other bills. 

You don't get "behind" on your taxes. You just don't pay them.

Rush Propst is a crook, liar and fraud.

The only people still defending him are homer Hoover and Colquitt fanboys.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

51 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You don't get "behind" on your taxes. You just don't pay them.

Rush Propst is a crook, liar and fraud.

The only people still defending him are homer Hoover and Colquitt fanboys.

One to talk cheapskate

Considering you have done the same thing for years on these boards by claiming to be something your not and relying on morons dumb enough to believe your lies in order to protect your image 

But you and I both know how full of crap you are and that's why your too scared to respond to me, but don't worry you will get yours soon enough

58 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

may not be true... LCA may have that distinction.. I shit you not

“In Scott, students and parents see a coach who cares about them as people and makes their recruitment a priority. Most of the players on the team have reclassified — the act of repeating a year of high school in order to graduate later and gain an edge on other players."

3qa8ju.jpg

A4DE2046-B1D1-4DFB-81FD-3A3E129DBDE9.jpeg

3D4B4C2A-A94D-4149-AFC7-361F94DD9504.jpeg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Stop exaggerating. Per state rules, no player on its roster will turn 19 before 8/1/20. #legal 

In Alabama, not only do students only have 4 consecutive years of athletic eligibility once they start 9th grade, whether they participate or not, they only have 6 consecutive years of eligibility once they start 7th grade, whether they participate or not.  Redshirting or reclassifying is not allowed, period.

USA Academy is not accredited by the ALSDE and cannot issue valid diplomas.  Edgenuity does not issue diplomas, they only provide additional online course work to accredited schools.  A diploma from USA Academy is invalid.  Edgenuity does have a fully online school called Park City Independent, but it is not NCAA approved.  USA Academy students will basically be home schooled.

Seems like a lot of wasted effort trying to suck all these people into your scam just to surround your kid with all-stars after you realized too late that home-school was the wrong choice for a potential D1 athlete.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CODBEARD said:

Exactly.. No one can do anything about it and it wouldn't harm them as they aren't playing for any playoffs anyway BUT it can harm the teams that play them in that those teams would have face sanctions from their own association for playing against illegal players. I don't think anyone on their schedule associations (if they are members of an association) cares but if there are some  the game won't make it past sanctioning when they associations meet for that or if USA can't get sanctioning,,  ala ECA

Who is going to police USA? Nobody is the answer.  The AHSAA is not going to investigate a non member.  What is USA's school district? The whole country it looks like.  If a former college player enrolled at USA who is gonna tell him no? They answer to nobody.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

There are loopholes in every area of life. “Can Do” people will always trump “Can’t Do” people. And be happier doing so. 

And many people try to outright cheat the system and/or cheat other people. And we all have a responsibility to call out attempts to cheat. I get it, as Trumpsters, you and Dusty think cheating is totally justified if it results in "wins". Doesn't make it right, or mean we should remain silent while it happens.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If USA plays kids who are say 20 who is going to do anything about it. They are not a member of the AHSAA.  

The answer is for teams to not play them. Perhaps there should be a clarification on the rules, whereby member schools are simply not allowed to play a sham like USAA. There's too many eager, ambitious "me" people in high school athletics who don't care about the big picture or the long term. They just want to get that ESPN game so they can become famous.

3 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

What is funny is the NCAA put in the new eligibility rules a few years back to curb the reclassifying and labeled it as a problem.. Now these LCA and USAA guys are just putting it out there come here and reclassify to get better offers etc.. and brazen about it and think the NCAA is going to be ok with it. Even worse it seems parents are going for it.. what's the priority here?... crazy SMH

Some of the kids have no family unit as support. 

• Like 2