USA acedmy Update 🍿

imaGoodBoyNow

3 minutes ago, Severino said:

Will ASU reshedule their two home games that are on the same days as USAA home games?

Lol. Double Headers. 

They won't have to worry about cleaning the stands because no fans will be there for USAA. Only recruiters. xD

Either that, or, once again, they're all full of shit. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I see you conveniently forgot that USA stated they’d be playing on days as to not compete with other local area games. 

No, I didn't forget. 

I'm looking at the schedule you made for them. They have two dates listed that coincide with dates that ASU will also be playing at the same stadium. 

I'm thinking you better get on the horn with LCA and West Toronto Prep. Those dates aren't jiving with the story of using ASU stadium or playing games on dates so as to not interfere with local games. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thanks for noticing. Both teams can play a day earlier. #easyfix

Are you sure the day before won't be coinciding with local high school games? 

I know the 10/10 date was a Saturday, but, of course that's ASU homecoming, the 10/9 date would be a Friday when most other high schools would be playing. 

Looks the same for the 9/26 moving to 9/25. Suddenly it's Friday night and the area schools would be playing. 

• Haha 1

This is the bullshit why I'm sure Rush left. 

Made a schedule with no place to play the home games, after having promised to not play games that coincide with area teams. 

Now, at least 2 oos teams scheduled dates are apparently either not good or not available at the stadium they supposedly leased already. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DD hard at work evaluating the next generation of talented ballers. #itshappening 

This guy is NOT DD.  On this site DD is Devil Dog, not some fly-by-night lobbyist with an agenda.

Stop with all your lazy initials.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thanks to all of the free exposure from national sites like this and prominent social media platforms, a few prosperous, fiscally-sound opportunities have now developed to enable USA to deviate from their original, more costly plan of action.

Now, thanks to the new, short-term facility lease with ASU, WHICH BAILS US OUT FROM HAVING TO ACTUALLY CONSTRUCT A FACILITY, WHICH WE HAD NEITHER A  CHANCE NOR ANY INTENTION OF DOING, there’s no need to build an entire campus as earlier planned. With an upcoming, routine real estate transaction and some minor construction, USAs dream will become reality for fractions less. #itshappening 

There, FIFY

B2A73583-5B6D-4CAD-99A4-F6346269E76D.jpeg

• Haha 4

I am amazed at the number of adults that are losing their minds over this!  If you aren't directly involved, why do you care this much?

Having said that, there seems to be a huge focus on how the plans have changed.  I've been involved with several multi-million dollar projects at the day job that have changed after plans were announced and after ground was broken.  It happens.  No one was lying, stuff just changes and the project plays out.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Fred said:

I am amazed at the number of adults that are losing their minds over this!  If you aren't directly involved, why do you care this much?

Having said that, there seems to be a huge focus on how the plans have changed.  I've been involved with several multi-million dollar projects at the day job that have changed after plans were announced and after ground was broken.  It happens.  No one was lying, stuff just changes and the project plays out.

Called C/O Change Orders, Budget Cuts, Sitting across from people during take offs on hardware and design often met with little understanding from the people that occupy the building

44 minutes ago, Fred said:

Sounds like government work. LOL

27 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Sounds like government work. LOL

Nope, private.  Have you ever looked at the conceptual drawings and models of large projects and compared them to the finished product?  Often there are significant changes to the point they don't even look the same.

• Like 1

Just now, Fred said:

Nope, private.  Have you ever looked at the conceptual drawings and models of large projects and compared them to the finished product?  Often there are significant changes to the point they don't even look the same.

The thing on this guy is, he said he had already built it in a now removed twitter post. 

He had never even done anything more than have casual discussions with the city council and etc. 

He was lying from the jump. Nobody is really losing their minds about it, just having fun at their expense. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fred said:

Yes a few examples are the day I got married and kids leaving for college. Things started off real easy and cheap and having been going up ever since.

😀 lol

• Haha 2