Clearwater Academy International Scientologist High, FL

RedZone

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

Don’t you hate that, there’s not a single place in this country for white conservatives views. I say you should build some boats and sail back to the homeland so you can live your life the way you envisioned.

Yea it's hard to keep rats out of the house. Come November it will be 4 more years none of those Liberals have chance unless something crazy happens.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

They also beat a TN team that I think won a state title and also beat a 7a Atlantic Delray team

So focused on them losing to Madison County like that is somehow a huge embarrassment to the program

I wasn’t trying to knock them at all. I was trying to provide a fact that they are not some invincible super power like Mater Dei, SJB, SFA etc. 

They are ahead of schedule and coming to Louisiana to stomp ass 

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I wasn’t trying to knock them at all. I was trying to provide a fact that they are not some invincible super power like Mater Dei, SJB, SFA etc. 

They are ahead of schedule and coming to Louisiana to stomp ass 

They don't need to be a super powerhouse to beat John Curtis though as John Curtis isn't a all star team either lol

19 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Its damn sure not in homeless capital of the country in California.

If your homeless wouldn’t you want to be in a part of the country with the best weather. Not many people are saying “I don’t have a roof over my head I think I’ll move to Minnesota”. What kind of stupid are you? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

New school/team for 2021 .Big time investors include but not limited to Dana Carvey (maybe)...

GOA... Golden Orb Academy Lemons located in Colorado Springs, CO ..Enrolling now .the academics are out of this world.. Can't turn 100 before August 1 2021 all aliens welcome (will need planet of origin papers). Weed Smoking 101 is a mandatory course... Football  team is scheduling now!  rumor is USAA, COF, LCA, CAI, SFA and IMG all committed to play 2021 need a few more non pussy teams to play us..

Unlike the Scientologist Academies we are open about what we are about..

https://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/Cult_of_the_Golden_Orb

“This is the religion that will make the scientologists go "that is WACK!" ”

We are the Cult of the Golden Orb†. Our master teaches us that every Tuesday at 2:30PM EST, we are to hold a medium-sized red-hot chili pepper between our buttocks for 19 hours, and repeat the sacred mantra "giddy up, horsey" 51 times. Then, per our instructions, we put on our sandpaper pants, and get in the "plastic punishment room". We ask each other the holy question: "Are you the lemon?" "No!" "Are you the lemon?" "No!" "Are you the lemon?" "No!" This can go on for weeks or months.

Finally, someone says, "I think I am the lemon." They are slapped across the face, stripped naked, and fitted with a “Sacred Diaper” made of pudding skins and duct tape. They wear wax lips and hum the theme to Hawaii 5-0" 47 times. They straddle a chicken, a small chimpanzee is attached to their back, they are fitted with a harness and hoisted 100 ft in the air; they are then lowered slowly into a giant vat of lukewarm chocolate pudding, while the other church members grab hands and repeat the sacred prayer, "Squatting monkeys tell no lies."†

BAHAHAHAHA... nothing to add to this hilarity!

BGW

Very strange they just decided to start playing football a few years ago?. Why?

Cult business must be slow or something. 😀

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cult Education Institute

The St. Petersburg Times/September 9, 1998
By Thomas Tobin

https://culteducation.com/group/1284-scientology/25905-new-school-to-use-ideas-of-scientology-founder-.html

20 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

TC was a baller back in PA.. just trying to get a scholly to get up out of that poor steel town. No reclassify high to go to back the those days.. 🙁  

Image result for all the right moves

Ampipe PA!!!  Stray too far off the beaten path and you find yourself face to face w/ the Deer Hunter as well!  Be Aware, very very aware!

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Nice pick-up for CAI!! #essential

I don’t know man. Quality in Canada is a long way from the states. Completely different animal. 

St Matthews in Ontario was holding open tryouts and recruitment for the entire country of Canada. Having the same looking dudes posted to their twitter account. And they played Stoneman Douglas a few years back. Douglas is for a lack of better term, hot garbage. And Douglas killed that Canadian recruitment factory 35-0. 

Moral of the story is gaining Canadian players could be a net loss. Time will tell 

• Thanks 1

On 2/27/2020 at 8:22 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

From Coach Chinchar:

"Totally false!

Thanks for calling it to my attention. I saw it back when the article was written. We had some other German students on our team at the time try to reach out to the site and dispute it so they’d take it down as well as our school trying. But no success. Our school in non denominational so we don’t teach any religion at all. But being in Clearwater, Florida. (head quarters of Scientology) some staff and students are Scientologists. But we are non religious and have many students  and staff of nearly every faith."

Any lawyers on here? Can Cod be sued for libel or slander for posting such garbage? 

LOL the school clearly has its foundations in Scientology... Take a look at their website and you will see that their curriculum is modeled off the founder of Scientology L. Ron Hubbard. They utilize "Study Technology" which was created by Hubbard, also look at "Word Clearing", another concept of Scientology... I could care less that people want to be a part of it but don't try to say their roots are not with Scientology, that is actually insulting to Scientologists.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t know man. Quality in Canada is a long way from the states. Completely different animal. 

St Matthews in Ontario was holding open tryouts and recruitment for the entire country of Canada. Having the same looking dudes posted to their twitter account. And they played Stoneman Douglas a few years back. Douglas is for a lack of better term, hot garbage. And Douglas killed that Canadian recruitment factory 35-0. 

Moral of the story is gaining Canadian players could be a net loss. Time will tell 

I told you that would happen and you wouldn't listen

Douglas is a hell a lot better than you give them credit for, they only look bad when you compare them to SFL juggernauts 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

I told you that would happen and you wouldn't listen

Douglas is a hell a lot better than you give them credit for, they only look bad when you compare them to SFL juggernauts 

That year they finished #212 just in Florida. In the 3000’s nationally. Who are they “a hell of a lot better” than? South Broward and Coral Springs? You got me. Lol 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

lol  naw... some BC public Lord Tweedsmuir.. GSB hyping nonsense again he never heard of this kid or school but if its on twitter it's for reals... reclassing as well...hudl highlights not very impressive IMO..decent player but nothing that says D1 (stiff hips and just ok speed).. just more twitter hype

Never heard of them. Have they played any American teams? I’m assuming they haven’t. 

If they play only Canadian teams, do they play by Canadian rules? If so this kid will have to learn American rules from scratch. Meaning coaches will have to take time away from coaching the kids already in the system/program to teach him how to get up to speed. 

Maybe he’s there for depth. 

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Never heard of them. Have they played any American teams? I’m assuming they haven’t. 

If they play only Canadian teams, do they play by Canadian rules? If so this kid will have to learn American rules from scratch. Meaning coaches will have to take time away from coaching the kids already in the system/program to teach him how to get up to speed. 

Maybe he’s there for depth. 

I don't care what kind of football they play, "Lord Tweedsmuir" is an awesome name.

BC High School Football Playoffs feel the excitement

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

So do all these kids transferring in have to join Scientology?

Nothing on the web site as to what courses offered but I did see this.... testing is performed during the tour process to ascertain rigor...

" However, beyond sports the student body and Clearwater Academy staff have developed a variety of other engaging electives. These have included photograhpy, robotics, language, year book, performing arts, music, drama, business, fashion design, silk screening, and much more"

BGW

• Haha 1