Vista Murrieta CA vs Colquitt Co. GA

ECHS05

6 hours ago, old_e said:

What! 3 points? That's it? There's definitely a glitch in CP's Pam. 

Can a southern brother be a peach and use their brainy cells to find a way to stream this game. ( VM vs Colquitt)

Most of Colquitt's home games are streamed on NHFS network. Initially, this match-up was thought to be a Paragon/ESPN game, and if that is the case, they will hold the rights to broadcast and probably wouldn't allow the NFHS stream. 

We can hold on to hope that NFHS would stream it. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Most of Colquitt's home games are streamed on NHFS network. Initially, this match-up was thought to be a Paragon/ESPN game, and if that is the case, they will hold the rights to broadcast and probably wouldn't allow the NFHS stream. 

Damn man Nfhs is hit or miss, hopefully we get to see it.

14 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Damn man Nfhs is hit or miss, hopefully we get to see it.

Hoss...won't be much to see.  VM will run thru my poor, tiny, little, undersized and inexperienced Hawgs like tweets thru a Trumpy.  

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I heard VM/Colquitt was rescheduled for August 25th.....the same day as DeMatha/BG and Aquinas/SJB.

40 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I heard VM/Colquitt was rescheduled for August 25th.....the same day as DeMatha/BG and Aquinas/SJB.

I think that was always the date for the game. At one point it was supposed to be aired on ESPNU or 2 or one of those channels, but the recent press release from ESPN does not include that match-up in their televised schedule so I don't know anymore.

Besides Rufus is right. We only have around 7 starting seniors on the team this season, and, not even 100 percent sure all of them will start. There is a good chance we will be on the struggle with a heavy junior laden class. We all know that starting mostly juniors and sophomores makes for spotty performances often.

Hopefully they can at least stay IN THE GAME(magazine) </endshamelessplug> with teams like Norcross and Vista Murrietta. The Hawgs will get the opportunity to do a lot of growing up in those first two games.

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think that was always the date for the game. At one point it was supposed to be aired on ESPNU or 2 or one of those channels, but the recent press release from ESPN does not include that match-up in their televised schedule so I don't know anymore.

Besides Rufus is right. We only have around 7 starting seniors on the team this season, and, not even 100 percent sure all of them will start. There is a good chance we will be on the struggle with a heavy junior laden class. We all know that starting mostly juniors and sophomores makes for spotty performances often.

Hopefully they can at least stay IN THE GAME(magazine) </endshamelessplug> with teams like Norcross and Vista Murrietta. The Hawgs will get the opportunity to do a lot of growing up in those first two games.

I would think Rush would push for this game to nationally televised.....especially knowing that it was originally supposed to be aired on one of the espn networks. We'll see how it goes tho.