Vista Murrieta CA vs Colquitt Co. GA

ECHS05

4 hours ago, Ararar said:

Why did you not quote this part of CP PAM explanation? 

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please realize that we project every game nationally (from October 1st on).  This screen is intended for you to be able to project hypothetical games (games not actually being played).  If you're trying to find our official projection for a game being played this week, please go here

That doesnt mean its any different. It simply means they have official projections for games that are actually happening. The PAM feature is the same thing, its just for hypothetical matchups.

2 hours ago, Pops said:

Just to be clear

you are an idiot that is embarrasssing yourself if you were to stop your self-congratulations long enough to sniff the stench in the room on all of these stupid posts

i remember your 78% post and your assertion that Grayson should be +7 ahead of IMG, an undefeated team that beat them by 3 TDs

stop with the drivel 

Nobody asserted Grayson should be +7 ahead of IMG. 

This post isnt even worth embarrassing again.

The Truth & Pops have an extremely rocky relationship. 

4 hours ago, Pops said:

Just to be clear

you are an idiot that is embarrasssing yourself if you were to stop your self-congratulations long enough to sniff the stench in the room on all of these stupid posts

i remember your 78% post and your assertion that Grayson should be +7 ahead of IMG, an undefeated team that beat them by 3 TDs

stop with the drivel 

Indeed, he posts as an idiot.

1 hour ago, old_e said:

To me it would be an upset. You can not deny that Colquitt is top 5 in Jawjaa.

I'll deny the hell out of it.  We may be Top 5 in Region 1-AAAAAAA (there's only 4 teams)...but Hey Zeus...we barely can field a team.  Don't listen to the Trumpy Fake News !!!!

Rufus>>

3 hours ago, old_e said:

To me it would be an upset. You can not deny that Colquitt is top 5 in Jawjaa.

I havent seen anyone rank Colquitt in the Top 5 thus far.

Limesink and myself have the Pack at #13. However, they could move up over the course of the year if they win a game or two here and there.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Ha Ha Ha, U guys better beat the hell out of VM or all my opines about GA are true. 

According to the Cali guys, you, and noony, no Georgia teams are better than any Cali team. Therefore, if Colquitt somehow beats the mighty Broncos of vista murrieta, trust me....something is coming once that game concludes.

Colquitt wasn't top 5 last year, but they're a top 5 program. It wouldn't surprise if they're a top team again this year, they have a great coach/system. 

Colquitt also plays well in OOS games. They've lost a few but always represent well. I would be surprised if they lose at home to VM

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Colquitt wasn't top 5 last year, but they're a top 5 program. It wouldn't surprise if they're a top team again this year, they have a great coach/system. 

Colquitt also plays well in OOS games. They've lost a few but always represent well. I would be surprised if they lose at home to VM

I would be surprised if VM wins this one too.