Let’s get it started IMG vs Duncanville

Texasball

On 9/15/2020 at 5:18 PM, Columbiafan said:

And per usual your the same spinless coward who gonna sit here blasting other people's predictions and yet you won't have the balls to do your own

Also irony of someone like you questioning the balls of someone when you have none yourself

I thought that was the reason for the clown face, he's admitting a clown take.

On 9/16/2020 at 2:33 PM, Horsefly said:

Nope, I’ll check them out. I saw one of them listed in 24/7 recruiting 6’6 340 JR.  

I thought the twin LBs graduated?  Having them back along with wyrick should help they defense a lot. 

what’s your expectations? 

There’s a Sophomore that’s bigger than the junior.

I’m thinking they’ll go 3 rounds at least.

They’re   LOADED with Desoto kids.

The class of 23 could very well take it all...

• Like 1

On 9/16/2020 at 7:51 PM, RedZone said:

Chris Hicks is the RB transfer from Cedar Hill......Keyon Pugh is the RB transfer from Louisiana. 

Texas speed vs beast IMG. 

On 9/15/2020 at 6:51 PM, HurricaneNick said:

The QB from the state championship does not attend DV anymore. DV just got a transfer QB that already has multiple D1 offers. https://247sports.com/Player/Grayson-James-46093940/ 

Lies.

Transfers never happen in Texas, especially not major D1 offered, multi-star kids. Doesn't happen.

Ever.

Ever.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 4:19 PM, dre9939 said:

A few things to remember. IMG will have played four games opposed to Duncanville's two by the time they meet. That could be an advantage or disadvantage for either team. Also, there is an unequal playing ground between the two teams.

IMG has an overwhelming talent advantage over most teams in the USA, including Duncanville. The school that recruits talent all over the world, should only play teams of its same caliber, including, Bellevue, St. John Bosco, Mater Dei, St. Thomas Aquinas, and St. Francis.

Frankly, I would like to know why aren't IMG, St. John Bosco, Mater Dei, and St. Thomas Aquinas not scheduling each other yearly.

All HS football fans would love them to schedule each other every year, sad some of these schools have other focus rather than the highest competition. Seems like corporate America could flip the bill for traveling expenses. One day maybe?

On 9/15/2020 at 4:19 PM, dre9939 said:

A few things to remember. IMG will have played four games opposed to Duncanville's two by the time they meet. That could be an advantage or disadvantage for either team. Also, there is an unequal playing ground between the two teams.

IMG has an overwhelming talent advantage over most teams in the USA, including Duncanville. The school that recruits talent all over the world, should only play teams of its same caliber, including, Bellevue, St. John Bosco, Mater Dei, St. Thomas Aquinas, and St. Francis.

Frankly, I would like to know why aren't IMG, St. John Bosco, Mater Dei, and St. Thomas Aquinas not scheduling each other yearly.

MD and Bosco do schedule each other yearly.  Twice.  Thanks.