Let’s get it started IMG vs Duncanville

Texasball

A few things to remember. IMG will have played four games opposed to Duncanville's two by the time they meet. That could be an advantage or disadvantage for either team. Also, there is an unequal playing ground between the two teams.

IMG has an overwhelming talent advantage over most teams in the USA, including Duncanville. The school that recruits talent all over the world, should only play teams of its same caliber, including, Bellevue, St. John Bosco, Mater Dei, St. Thomas Aquinas, and St. Francis.

Frankly, I would like to know why aren't IMG, St. John Bosco, Mater Dei, and St. Thomas Aquinas not scheduling each other yearly.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

A completely pussified sentence.

No balls.

Will celebrate whatever result as being great for Texas.

Per usual.

🤡

And per usual your the same spinless coward who gonna sit here blasting other people's predictions and yet you won't have the balls to do your own

Also irony of someone like you questioning the balls of someone when you have none yourself

• Like 2

I suppose Dville will be the underdogs in this. Surprised Texas is welcoming IMG back to the state.

Really depends on how well Duncanville's young QB has developed over the past year. He looked lost in the finals against North Shore. If he can give the Panthers even half of what Jackson was capable of, it might be interesting for a little while.

Sadly I think IMG takes this game by 2 or 3 touchdowns. Hope I'm wrong though.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Champa said:

I suppose Dville will be the underdogs in this. Surprised Texas is welcoming IMG back to the state.

Really depends on how well Duncanville's young QB has developed over the past year. He looked lost in the finals against North Shore. If he can give the Panthers even half of what Jackson was capable of, it might be interesting for a little while.

Sadly I think IMG takes this game by 2 or 3 touchdowns. Hope I'm wrong though.

The QB from the state championship does not attend DV anymore. DV just got a transfer QB that already has multiple D1 offers. https://247sports.com/Player/Grayson-James-46093940/ 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Have you heard of SOC’s offensive line?

UNREAL... 

6’6 and 6’7 behemoths and that very aggressive 

Nope, I’ll check them out. I saw one of them listed in 24/7 recruiting 6’6 340 JR.  

I thought the twin LBs graduated?  Having them back along with wyrick should help they defense a lot. 

what’s your expectations?