Congrats to Jake Garcia, Fred and the entire Grayson program and fans.

HooverOutlaw

48 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I just wanna say I'm  proud for Grayson. They deserve it.  Grayson should be 15-0 and state champs.  They do things the right way.  

I'm proud too. They have officially turned Georgia into...New Jersey and California. 

It's just a joke, calm down kids. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I just wanna say I'm  proud for Grayson. They deserve it.  Grayson should be 15-0 and state champs.  They do things the right way.  

If they lose till be because they dont have the heart. Which is a reoccurring them with the atlanta all star teams. Notice larry has stayed quiet on your post.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Ga96 said:

If they lose till be because they dont have the heart. Which is a reoccurring them with the atlanta all star teams. Notice larry has stayed quiet on your post.

Daddy was busy yesterday.

Imagine if Marietta had heart last year? We might have held lowends to negative points with your all world QB and such! 

Anybody know when the last time a team from South Georgia won the 7A title? Anybody? 

Son, you best’d hope metro doesn’t get heart because you crybabies will never win another title. 

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Not anymore Grayson Basketball is becoming Damn good as well... 

They got some Great wins under the belt... 

From my understanding the baseball aint bad either... 

Read my lips... Jake Garcia will not be playing basketball, volleyball, softball or any other sport at Grayson. He is another Kurt Taylor rolling in to play football, period. 

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

And then they leave right after football season. 

Way to create good upstanding members of the community. 👏

One, count them, one player did that.  Any others graduated early (a good thing I might add) and enrolled in their committed institution of higher learning to get a leg up on their skills.  Kurt's dad played everyone including his son.

Speaking of creating good upstanding members of the community, I don't believe any Grayson football team members have been charged with murder.  Can you say the same? 😲

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Read my lips... Jake Garcia will not be playing basketball, volleyball, softball or any other sport at Grayson. He is another Kurt Taylor rolling in to play football, period. 

The big difference is Jake rolls in upfront with his intentions and his reasons.  Everyone knows what is going on.  I remain convinced Kurt's dad played everyone including Kurt.  I base this on Kurt wanting to run track in the spring but not being allowed to when his status changed to migrant student.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fred said:

One, count them, one player did that.  Any others graduated early (a good thing I might add) and enrolled in their committed institution of higher learning to get a leg up on their skills.  Kurt's dad played everyone including his son.

Speaking of creating good upstanding members of the community, I don't believe any Grayson football team members have been charged with murder.  Can you say the same? 😲

2 counting this kid. Y'all know from day one his plan. At least Kurt played the entire season. Early enrollment at college for Garcia. He'll be gone pretty quick after the season. 

Just now, Fred said:

The big difference is Jake rolls in upfront with his intentions and his reasons.  Everyone knows what is going on.  I remain convinced Kurt's dad played everyone including Kurt.  I base this on Kurt wanting to run track in the spring but not being allowed to when his status changed to migrant student.

We posted about the same time a similar post. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

2 counting this kid. Y'all know from day one his plan. At least Kurt played the entire season. Early enrollment at college for Garcia. He'll be gone pretty quick after the season. 

I said "did" as in past tense.  Jake hasn't left yet.  Playing the entire season shouldn't be a criteria for dissing us/him as if things had gone his way, Jake would have played the entire season at Valdosta.