Lowndes 10 vs Colquitt 40 final

Ga96

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

Lowndes trying to beat us with their 9th grade...just like they did Tift.

They'll put their Varsity in to play mid 3rd quarter.

Rufus>>

Nah the 9th grade is at the house. I will be contacting dubose first thing tomorrow to see why some 9th graders weren't allowed to play.

26 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Lowends is mediocre, they should’ve bid higher on Garcia. Wow. Jacurri would  play receiver if he were at MD. Ive been watching for about 45 minutes and have yet to see the mighty lowends defense? Anyone know when they’re supposed to show up? The pack can play, even when CC only brings three jacurri is in trouble. Let’s go CC 💪 

You mean Clowndes?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• HawgGoneIt changed the title to Lowndes 3 vs Colquitt 31 Live 9:19 3rd
  • HawgGoneIt changed the title to Lowndes 3 vs Colquitt 33 Live 6:43 3rd
  • HawgGoneIt changed the title to Lowndes 3 vs Colquitt 33 Live 4:09 3rd
  • HawgGoneIt changed the title to Lowndes 3 vs Colquitt 33 Live 1:26 3rd
2 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

Not tonight. The game plan was to make him beat us passing and he is not up to it tonight.

Hmmm... I know he has another year, but unless he works with George Whitfield in the off season, I can see a position change once he hits the next level. Usually, if you're a passer, you just have "it." Some quarterbacks just don't have it when it comes to the passing game. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

LOL go ahead and fire him in the first year after being in the hospital with covid.

Nah not gonna fire him but he has to learn this is Georgia football you can tip toe and be scared with your play calling. Our DC on the other hand he hasn't done anything impressive all season im fine if he leaves but we dont have slack and i dont know of too many coaches that will be looking for a job after this season.

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Hmmm... I know he has another year, but unless he works with George Whitfield in the off season, I can see a position change once he hits the next level. Usually, if you're a passer, you just have "it." Some quarterbacks just don't have it when it comes to the passing game. 

He has the arm but no touch accuracy or decision making. About like a Ryan mallet with running skills

• HawgGoneIt changed the title to Lowndes 3 vs Colquitt 33 Live 12:00 4th
  • HawgGoneIt changed the title to Lowndes 10 vs Colquitt 33 Live 11:28 4th
  • HawgGoneIt changed the title to Lowndes 10 vs Colquitt 40 Live 9:33 4th
  • HawgGoneIt changed the title to Lowndes 10 vs Colquitt 40 final