lee county may be under investigation soon

Ga96

Looks like everyone is tired of their bs when it comes to recruiting and all the rats and snitches are on full alert to tell anything and everything.

Now it will be up to a packass over at the ghsa to finally do his job. That will be a hold up though because he and the ghsa lack a spine.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I would feel bad for the kids in any other situation but i know for a fact lee parents and players don't give a damn about cheating. They basically run a high school football smuggling ring with players.

The head coach sounds like a mob boss. 

Lee County coaching staff pictured below.  Nobody get mad just joking.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9xsl0m2GUrIx1Q1pCawv

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I would feel bad for the kids in any other situation but i know for a fact lee parents and players don't give a damn about cheating. They basically run a high school football smuggling ring with players.

You’re such a bitch. You didn’t say shit about valdosta recruiting and whine about everybody else. Just after you said only metro recruits.

What a fraud ass simp bitch. Go buy a couple more bottles of vinegar. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Now, now 96…. You know damn well those kids are relocating for schollies and exposure since the 229MoneyMachine ain’t the only ticket out. 

bgw 

Ole Dean Gotti doesn't give them time to test out the waters. If they have enough talent he and the boosters are on it ready to help with the "bonified" move.

• Haha 1

I keep getting reports on this guy's material. They boil down to users with weak and pretty inappropriate threats of potential litigation toward the site. 

This person's content is his own content  It isn't my job as moderator to be the arbiter of truth. If you reporting ass fools have proof that what he has said is a lie, then, by God you post your proof. That's what this site is for. A back and forth about high school football. 

Pretty much Idgaf about your weak ass reports and/or threats. You're wasting your and my time shooting me reports that have nothing to do with the guidelines of the site. As a matter of fact, we are pretty lenient on the guidelines as well. Put your big boy pants on and step to the plate if you think the guy is lying. Take him down a peg or 10. Idc. 

Kids these days...

lost-childhood.jpeg.39c69f1db77c303f02198e5b8bb7d498.jpeg

Pansy ass fools. Put your phones down and ease out to the woods and find some inner peace and stop being pressed over another member's content on this site. That or grow a set and step up with proof to the contrary. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

35 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I keep getting reports on this guy's material. They boil down to users with weak and pretty inappropriate threats of potential litigation toward the site. 

This person's content is his own content  It isn't my job as moderator to be the arbiter of truth. If you reporting ass fools have proof that what he has said is a lie, then, by God you post your proof. That's what this site is for. A back and forth about high school football. 

Pretty much Idgaf about your weak ass reports and/or threats. You're wasting your and my time shooting me reports that have nothing to do with the guidelines of the site. As a matter of fact, we are pretty lenient on the guidelines as well. Put your big boy pants on and step to the plate if you think the guy is lying. Take him down a peg or 10. Idc. 

Kids these days...

Pansy ass fools. Put your phones down and ease out to the woods and find some inner peace and stop being pressed over another member's content on this site. That or grow a set and step up with proof to the contrary. 

Please post the stuff people are sending you! Perhaps it’ll shame them into straightening up?!? 

And I have to apologize. Where are these “guidelines”’you speak of? I’d like peruse these “guidelines” iff’n for no other reason than to stay within them. 

Admittedly, I don’t go through these things like I should. My better half says I’m a “ask for forgiveness and instead of permission” type of guy. I don’t have a fucking clue of what she’s talking about, but that’s par for the course. Perhaps that’s why we’re 21+ years married? That and more patience than anybody could ever imagine.......

• Like 1

Hawg....I don't know how the BNB outa North Morven is gonna take you defending a Lowndes kid.  I realize as a moderator of this board...you hafta be somewhat impartial and even fair...but there ARE exceptions to that rule.  Lowndes is one of those exceptions.  Marietta is borderline.  I'll protect you...until it gets rough...then it'll be up to the Lowndes FG Club to take over.  And as always...

GO YOU HAIRY HAWGS !!!!

(Big Smile)

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Kids these days...

I thought Georgia was the Peach State.......NOT, The Drama State. I like Peaches!

Never seen one state have SO much drama in all my years on the social high school football scene......of course, I've never seen anyone like this 96 character either so there's that.

The dude has some major life issues that can't be dismissed.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hawg....I don't know how the BNB outa North Morven is gonna take you defending a Lowndes kid.  I realize as a moderator of this board...you hafta be somewhat impartial and even fair...but there ARE exceptions to that rule.  Lowndes is one of those exceptions.  Marietta is borderline.  I'll protect you...until it gets rough...then it'll be up to the Lowndes FG Club to take over.  And as always...

GO YOU HAIRY HAWGS !!!!

(Big Smile)

Rufus>>

Beg Pardon?!? Don Hawg sez Marietta is covered under “the devil inside act”, as we all have a little devil in us!

As an aside, I probably have about 12-16oz of hawg in me from the Boston Butt last night. 

Amd just to show I’m equal opportunity, My ancestry.com even sez I am 2% Viking! Must be where I get my love of the sea from.......

13 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Looks like everyone is tired of their bs when it comes to recruiting and all the rats and snitches are on full alert to tell anything and everything.

Now it will be up to a packass over at the ghsa to finally do his job. That will be a hold up though because he and the ghsa lack a spine.

Just a friendly reminder that the Lowndes/Lee game on 9/10 will be aired on the PGL/Flo HSFB Channel. Can’t wait! 

23 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Beg Pardon?!? Don Hawg sez Marietta is covered under “the devil inside act”, as we all have a little devil in us!

As an aside, I probably have about 12-16oz of hawg in me from the Boston Butt last night. 

Amd just to show I’m equal opportunity, My ancestry.com even sez I am 2% Viking! Must be where I get my love of the sea from.......

Hey shout out to your Viking heritage. They have traced weapons that Vikings used thousands of years before Indians came to the Americas. They came chilled for a little bit and left. I guess they realized Scandinavia was much more robust and civilized at the time. They didn’t know they were traveling the greatest land in world history at the time. #Regrets 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Kids these days...

I think he deserves at least 15 years in prison 

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hey shout out to your Viking heritage. They have traced weapons that Vikings used thousands of years before Indians came to the Americas. They came chilled for a little bit and left. I guess they realized Scandinavia was much more robust and civilized at the time. They didn’t know they were traveling the greatest land in world history at the time. #Regrets 

No such thing as Indians they are Russians.  

• Haha 1

Kids these days...

Well idk what exactly is getting reported regarding this clown but ik that I've disproven a lot of his crap as has many others on this board and all he does is disregard it, make a new thread, and continue adding lies to the counter while bitching about the people who call him out 

But what exactly does lowndesloser96 contribute here? We got enough trolls to fill a bridge opening but at least some trolls know when to quit

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

We talking about gabitch6??? You acting like that’s a bad thing for him, 3 meals a day, running water  a cot and bed , electricity! All things that you can’t find in Valdosta 

If this board was a courthouse he would have probably gotten enough perjury charges to last 20 lifetimes 

Kids these days...

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Well idk what exactly is getting reported regarding this clown but ik that I've disproven a lot of his crap as has many others on this board and all he does is disregard it, make a new thread, and continue adding lies to the counter while bitching about the people who call him out 

But what exactly does lowndesloser96 contribute here? We got enough trolls to fill a bridge opening but at least some trolls know when to quit

I would hate to have those guys as my attorneys. If they actually listen to the BS on this board. Hard to believe somebody is getting charged hours for an attorney's office to read this board. I guess they do this between ambulance chasing.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I like Lee County. Of course I had 2 children and a grandson that graduated from there. My son played baseball and wrestled and my daughter played softball and cheerleader. Lee is one of the very few south Georgia schools that can compete with the rest of the state academically and athletically.

It sounds like you're getting all your excuses ready before your Vikes make the trip up there this fall. I don't blame you. I'm getting my excuses ready for my kids when the Pack head this way this fall as well. 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

If this board was a courthouse he would have probably gotten enough perjury charges to last 20 lifetimes 

This is a board for fun, football and smack talk. I hope nobody thinks that internet message boards are some bastion of truth.  Somebody has been conned hard if they are really paying to have an attorney follow this board.  

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

This is a board for fun, football and smack talk. I hope nobody thinks that internet message boards are some bastion of truth.  Somebody has been conned hard if they are really paying to have an attorney follow this board.  

Well I've seen people threaten legal action on other boards and it's usually an empty threat 

My point is there isn't an honest bone in that prick's body, I expect everything coming out of his mouth to be a lie 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Kids these days...

I been advised that. I know at least 1 that im sure reports and cries about everything I post. 

Fact of the matter is i don't post anything without proof and its usually what parents or fans of the programs have said. Sometimes its even the coaches.

If I say something that's my opinion or may not be correct I always let it be known.

Those that think I have a problem with hawg I agree with most things he says and his actions. My only problem is and has been the fact that he ban me over a comment i made about Florida messing up their season during the pandemic. Claimed it was political when I was just pointing out that Florida was messing its football season up due to some areas not taking the virus serious. I provided evidence that was deemed political by hawgy. If hawg is the type of man I think he is he would agree he left far worse slide on this side of the board. Including that random bs thread with sexual images political BS etc... Not to mention all the other threads that aren't "football related". He also gives packass fans more of a stretch with what they post.

Ive seen plenty of other post that have beem political or not football related at all and they were allowed to stay up and nothing happened to the posters. This is why I point to the hypocrisy. 

• Haha 1