Are none of you Braves fans excited yet?

Bormio

25 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There have been so many let downs since the last world series championship for the Braves that we are almost all expecting an implosion. 

This Braves team seems different.  Better pitching.  Loss of Acuna seemed to focus them.  And get last 2 games at home this year if they need it.

• Like 1

This is Atlanta ya know.  Up 2-0 on the Dodgers before.  Have lost the last three times in the postseason against the Dodgers.  All those NL East titles in a row but only one WS title.  28-3 ring any bells?  It's probably conditioned by now that when one gets their hopes up, they usually get dashed on the rocks of reality.

• Haha 2

I’m very excited and hoping the Braves or Dawgs can bring some kind of championship to the state. There’s that soccer thing but meh.

If we beat the Dodgers and that’s a big if, I’m not convinced the comic book commissioner will even let us host a World Series. We may have to move it to a blue state and play in the Mets stadium.

10 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

On fire. Not a fan of the Stros at all and am enjoying it. 

Only blemish is WTF are the sox wearing those red and blue alternative uni’s in the playoffs? Terrible. 

They apparently have some weird superstition shit going on.  You may have missed the UCLA softball unis they wore for about a week on a winning streak (the colors of the Boston Marathon).  White for home, grey for the road.  Burn the rest.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bormio said:

They apparently have some weird superstition shit going on.  You may have missed the UCLA softball unis they wore for about a week on a winning streak (the colors of the Boston Marathon).  White for home, grey for the road.  Burn the rest.

Agree 100%. I saw those. The City a connect unis were a big miss by Nike for most teams.

11 hours ago, 67packer said:

I’m very excited and hoping the Braves or Dawgs can bring some kind of championship to the state. There’s that soccer thing but meh.

If we beat the Dodgers and that’s a big if, I’m not convinced the comic book commissioner will even let us host a World Series. We may have to move it to a blue state and play in the Mets stadium.

Georgia is a blue state...(Big Smile).

Rufus>>