Are none of you Braves fans excited yet?

Bormio

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I definitely think losing like that, hurts the Braves mentally and helps the Dodgers who were looking pretty dejected in their dug out in the 7th. Lol. 

The braves waited one hitter too long to switch pitchers. xD

When the Sox lost that game mentioned above, Cora gathered the team at about 2AM that morning to thank Nathan Eovaldi for pitching 6 innings and saving the pen (he would have started game 4).  Sox forgot about losing and went out the next day to pick up Eovaldi.  Sometimes a manager matters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Not in 2018 WS Game 3.  Sox lose lead in extras to Dodgers and lose it on a Muncy bomb in 16.  Come back from down 4-0 the next night to win.

The Sox weren't killing the Dodgers like the Braves. Being up 2-1 in the bottom of the 13th isn't the same as being up 5-2 in the bottom of the 8th

If you recall that world series, the Dodgers choked in game 4 as well

54 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

Yes. Braves were up 3-1 last year as well. This year has a different feeling to it. Braves need to win tonight though. We don't need to have to try and beat the Dodgers best 2 starters.

My brother...who is a diehard Braves fan...actually called me last night and asked...

"Well...do you think they're gonna blow it?"

I refused to answer just in case the baseball gods were listening.  I wanted to say..."probably"...but I didn't.

I did tell him...if the Braves won and made it to the Series...it wasn't gonna mean much.  I mean...they got all them "transfers".....

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ararar said:

The Braves are still in the pole position but they better win game 6 or sphincters are really going to pucker 

To be honest...there ain't a Braves "fan" around whose sphincter will pucker...cause take my word for it...they are damn well used to it.

My brother is a perfect example.  He was expecting the downfall a couple of night's ago....

Rufus>>

• Haha 2