Week 17 pick ems. *Thursday game*

Cossacks

Here are the games for week 17 and final week of pick ems. There is a Thursday game in Florida ( Cocoa vs. Cardinal Gibbons.) which is due by 7pm Eastern on Thursday.  The rest of the picks are due by  1:00 PM eastern time on Friday. 

Since there are 7 jockeying for the final top 5 positions and some guys may want some strategy, @HawgGoneIthas graciously agreed to let you DM your picks to him and he will post them after the Friday deadline. The following can send him your picks. Same caveat, you send them to him late and they don’t count. The rest of you hopefully finish out the season, no quitters here 😂. Good luck!

@dntn31

@HooverOutlaw

@Omaha Vol

@Sammyswordsman

@World Citizen

@prepsbill65

@Cossacks

Venice vs. Apopka (FL)

STA vs Tampa Bay Tech (FL)

Jesuit vs. Pine Forest  (FL)

Merrit Island vs. Central (FL)

Cardinal Gibbons vs. Cocoa ( Thursday)

Duncanville vs.  North Shore (TX)

Westlake vs. Guyer (TX)

College Station vs. Paetow (TX)

South Oak Cliff vs. Liberty Hill (TX)

Gilmer vs. China Spring (TX)

Scorestream Link

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

• dntn31 locked, unlocked and pinned this topic

STA vs Tampa Bay Tech (FL) 10

Jesuit vs. Pine Forest  (FL) 9

Merritt Island vs. Central (FL) 8

Westlake vs. Guyer (TX) 7

College Station vs. Paetow (TX) 6

Cardinal Gibbons vs. Cocoa ( Thursday) 5

South Oak Cliff vs. Liberty Hill (TX) 4

Gilmer vs. China Spring (TX) 3

Duncanville vs.  North Shore (TX) 2

Venice vs. Apopka (FL) 1

20 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Here are the games for week 17 and final week of pick ems. There is a Thursday game in Florida ( Cocoa vs. Cardinal Gibbons.) which is due by 7pm Eastern on Thursday.  The rest of the picks are due by  1:00 PM eastern time on Friday. 

Since there are 7 jockeying for the final top 5 positions and some guys may want some strategy, @HawgGoneIthas graciously agreed to let you DM your picks to him and he will post them after the Friday deadline. The following can send him your picks. Same caveat, you send them to him late and they don’t count. The rest of you hopefully finish out the season, no quitters here 😂. Good luck!

@dntn31

@HooverOutlaw

@Omaha Vol

@Sammyswordsman

@World Citizen

@prepsbill65

@Cossacks

Venice vs. Apopka (FL)

Westlake vs. Guyer (TX)

So You’re saying I have No Chance???….🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

So You’re saying I have No Chance???….🤣

1 hour ago, dntn31 said:

Considering that you are down by 50 and only 55 points on the table... you would just need everyone above you to essentially go 0-10 and then you go 10-0.

Funny part is looking where you are, I’m curios how many possible points you left on the table with your weekly late check ins taking a few auto point loses.

Trust me, I totally get it. Busy and life gets in the way. Job, kids, sports….afternoon benders 😂😂😂 easy to lose track of time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/13/2021 at 5:31 PM, Cossacks said:

@dntn31

@HooverOutlaw

@Omaha Vol

@Sammyswordsman

@World Citizen

@prepsbill65

@Cossacks

Venice vs. Apopka (FL)

Westlake vs. Guyer (TX)

No Collins Hill vs Washington Kapowow!? Lol

• Haha 1

On 12/13/2021 at 6:31 PM, Cossacks said:

@dntn31

@HooverOutlaw

@Omaha Vol

@Sammyswordsman

@World Citizen

@prepsbill65

@Cossacks

Venice vs. Apopka (FL)

Westlake vs. Guyer (TX)

10-STA

9- College Station 

8-Cardinal Gibbons

7-Westlake

6-Central

5-Venice

4-SOC

3-China Springs

2-Jesuit

1-Duncanville

On 12/14/2021 at 1:11 PM, Cossacks said:

Funny part is looking where you are, I’m curios how many possible points you left on the table with your weekly late check ins taking a few auto point loses.

Trust me, I totally get it. Busy and life gets in the way. Job, kids, sports….afternoon benders 😂😂😂 easy to lose track of time. 

Yes, Those “Afternoon Benders” can be a Real Bitch…. 🤣🤣

I also made a few really Bad Picks Like Picking Servite to Beat SJB (Regular Season) and Picking Serra over SFMV (Regular Season) for 10 pointers…

Actually I will just Blame those on The Afternoon Benders!!!….🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Like a Mangina I sent mine to Hawg 😂. Honestly have no idea why? But I’ll stick to him posting the rest out tomorrow, but I will throw this out.

1.  Cardinal Gibbons

I honestly don't want to win by copying your picks. There's no fun (or honor) in that.

In the 2019 pickem I had to face-off against "CalPreps" in the playoffs. That pickem had absolutely terrible rules and I could have advanced simply by copying CalPreps' picks and advancing because I had the higher seed. I didn't do that and ended up losing because CalPreps ended up going like 12-1 or something that week...

Needless, to say I like the format of this pickem much better.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Westlake - 10

Miami Central - 9

Venice - 8

South Oak Cliff - 7

Cocoa - 6

St Thomas Aquinas - 5

China Spring - 4

Miami Central - 3

Katy Paetow - 2

North Shore - 1

You have Central twice...

Guessing the 3 is Cocoa/Gibbons?

You're missing Jesuit/Pine Forest.

5 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

I honestly don't want to win by copying your picks. There's no fun (or honor) in that.

In the 2019 pickem I had to face-off against "CalPreps" in the playoffs. That pickem had absolutely terrible rules and I could have advances simply by copying CalPreps' picks and advancing because I had the higher seed. I didn't do that and ended up losing because CalPreps ended up going like 12-1 or something that week...

Needless, to say I like the format of this pickem much better.

Yeah I feel the same way. I’d rather earn it and am not ashamed to post my picks. I guess I figured I’d just give Hawg some more responsibility this week 😂.

• Haha 1