Graham-Kapowsin 40 Collins Hill 36 Final

OldTerrapin

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

@ATLien12x Did you know that Ethan Davis and Cam Pedro missed the game yesterday? 

Yes but that would be excuses so we didn’t start all that. Ethan Davis broke his wrist in the semifinal against Grayson. Pedro got hurt the week before that in quarters. Should be noted GK lost a big two way starter in the first quarter 

Should've won regardless. 

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Yes but that would be excuses so we didn’t start all that. Ethan Davis broke his wrist in the semifinal against Grayson. Pedro hasn’t played got hurt the week before that 

Damn. Didn't know about the injuries. As much as I want to point the finger at the secondary, I can't help but blame Lenny G for this loss. GK was impressive nonetheless. 

2 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Pretty nice sized trophy.. IMO

@Nolebull813 This team had more NottyHeads than dem Jawjaa Boys.  And the best player on CH is a Notty Head (Hunter)  and the QB for Kapow is a knottyhead.  Word of advise whoever has the most Locks on their team should be favored.  Knotty Heads are beasts at each level.  Ceedee Lamb and others agree.  Hell 2 are in the picture above add a couple of Somoans and it's a wrap.  Knotty nation.  The WR that showed out for WL last night is a Knotty head. Of course Chaminade won.  FL is the Mecca of Knotty Heads.  I learned to tie mine up watching a FL HS team. The Wakanda Mustangs a few yrs back in vs game against Apopka.  Now I can eat Pho more efficiently thanks to a FL HS Knotty Head 😁

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I also said the game had no meaning and was a fun match up, but that still didn't stop you from being the slimy maggot you are. No one else said anything negative about it.

Stick your "national" up your goofy ass!

I thought it was off you were posting a game with the 700th best team just in Texas. That’s some weird shit. There are thousands of OOS games every year. Not every game should make a national board. It would look like spam. But that’s what you are known for 

16 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@Nolebull813 This team had more NottyHeads than dem Jawjaa Boys.  And the best player on CH is a Notty Head (Hunter)  and the QB for Kapow is a knottyhead.  Word of advise whoever has the most Locks on their team should be favored.  Knotty Heads are beasts at each level.  Ceedee Lamb and others agree.  Hell 2 are in the picture above add a couple of Somoans and it's a wrap.  Knotty nation.  The WR that showed out for WL last night is a Knotty head. Of course Chaminade won.  FL is the Mecca of Knotty Heads.  I learned to tie mine up watching a FL HS team. The Wakanda Mustangs a few yrs back in vs game against Apopka.  Now I can eat Pho more efficiently thanks to a FL HS Knotty Head 😁

#KnotNation

Florida does win the Knot Natty for sure! Every good teams got em! I

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Josh Wood not a Knotty... He got the Polamalu Flo..prolly why he only had BCS offers lmao

Joshua Wood Named 2021 MaxPreps And Gatorade Washington High School  Football Player Of The Year - The Seattle Medium

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Josh Wood not a Knotty... He got the Polamalu Flo..prolly why he only had BCS offers lmao

Joshua Wood Named 2021 MaxPreps And Gatorade Washington High School  Football Player Of The Year - The Seattle Medium

He looked Knotty when I saw him with his helmet off in the game. Still respect the flowing locks on him.  But yes not knotty.  Don't equate us with criminals or street corner people.   He Knott up and offers will flow 😁

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Yes but that would be excuses so we didn’t start all that. Ethan Davis broke his wrist in the semifinal against Grayson. Pedro got hurt the week before that in quarters. Should be noted GK lost a big two way starter in the first quarter 

Should've won regardless. 

Right. Neither of those kids played against Milton and Collins Hill still rolled on them pretty easily to have the silver cup in their trophy case. 

This Milton that does the stuff demanded by California weirdies and Jersey shysters alike in trade for the sight seeing value for their players. 

Graham-Kapowsin was well prepared and clearly a really good football team. I personally didn't expect a cupcake in GK but, honestly didn't expect CH to lose either. Lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I thought it was off you were posting a game with the 700th best team just in Texas. That’s some weird shit. There are thousands of OOS games every year. Not every game should make a national board. It would look like spam. But that’s what you are known for 

It's Christmas time.......I'm going to lay off your stupid ass!

I hope you get some brand new Boxers this year...I'm sure you will be showing them New Years!

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

He looked Knotty when I saw him with his helmet off in the game. Still respect the flowing locks on him.  But yes not knotty.  Don't equate us with criminals or street corner people.  

was just making a point. If you are going to align with a hair style then you take it all....

Personally I dont care what anyone has on their head, knotty, nothing, flock of seagulls, or even some 70's hippie commune raggedy ass mop, If you can ball you can ball..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

#KnotNation

Florida does win the Knot Natty for sure! Every good teams got em! I

I watched the Pop Warner Championships for years.  It's unfair all those little kids from Florida is knotted up and they kick everybody's asses each year.  8 yr old Knotty running crazy.  #legacyofSampson

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

was just making a point...I dont care what anyone has on their head, knotty, nothing, flock of seagulls, or even some 70's hippie commune raggedy ass mop, If you can ball you can ball..

That's great and  I agree.  Give me a team of Knotty Heads vs the seagulls and hippies any day.  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They were propped up by Travis Hunter.

They literally would just throw the ball up and he'd go get it.

An elite player can make a big difference at this level. He'd probably be able to go up and get the ball against anyone. Maybe they aren't as complete of a team, but he's so good it makes up for some deficiencies. 

10 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You should really consider sticking with your local boards.  You don’t seem to have much patience for National scope conversations, nor much desire/interest in OOS competition.

sad 

Your “national scope” certainly nailed it on Graham-Kapowsin.

Ooo, look at us.  This is the national board.  Get over yourself.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Your “national scope” certainly nailed it on Graham-Kapowsin.

Ooo, look at us.  This is the national board.  Get over yourself.

According to National Sammy his Tiers only consist of teams talked about here. In other words you to have "nominate" National at this forum. 😀 

We suck and have been duped for decades!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

According to National Sammy his Tiers only consist of teams talked about here. In other words you to have "nominate" National at this forum. 😀 

We suck and have been duped for decades!

On point.  The Tiers were crowd sourced, relying on the people closest to the scene in each state to organically percolated the best teams up for national consideration.