TheCompPoll - 2023 Final Rankings Released

dntn31

• dntn31 changed the title to TheCompPoll - Week 7 Rankings Released
On 10/9/2023 at 2:16 PM, alsime1 said:

Unfortunately it includes Garden State Bozo’s bogus poll so it loses all credibility there…. 🤣

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Is there a possibility the teams record could be added in the future?  Much appreciated.

I've thought about it. Definitely won't do it for historical data. Was thinking about adding it for the final polls of each year, then maybe for the individual weeks starting next year.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, alsime1 said:

@THEOC89 So I guess this compilation poll isn't credible either? 

You would be correct!…. Any poll that includes Garden State Bozo’s fake poll that is used to suck up to his “Clients” loses all credibility….

No other poll has to give out $5k for anyone to take it seriously…. And his rankings are biased towards the teams he schedules games for….

It was designed to hand a Fake Natty to SFA and now since they stink he will try to give it to IMG…. 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

You would be correct!…. Any poll that includes Garden State Bozo’s fake poll that is used to suck up to his “Clients” loses all credibility….

No other poll has to give out $5k for anyone to take it seriously…. And his rankings are biased towards the teams he schedules games for….

It was designed to hand a Fake Natty to SFA and now since they stink he will try to give it to IMG…. 🤣

100% his poll is 🗑️ for the reasons you mentioned and he proudly admits it.

• Haha 2

On 10/12/2023 at 2:37 PM, alsime1 said:

Twelve of the teams listed in this week's Top 25 rankings are NOT GSBs clients. 

T25 100923.jpg

Sure…. Whatever you say…. 🤣

No matter what, it’s not legitimate because it comes from a Bozo who perpetuated 2 High School FB scams…. He was a parter and leader of both of them…. That alone makes his poll Bogus…. Garden State Bozo is a proven liar…. 

But I have a feeling, you already know all of this…. 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Zach Poff is very knowledgeable with re: to school names, coaches and players…he clearly follows HSFB very closely.  

But imho, any pollster who has STA ahead of Cocoa should resign being a pollster.  *

Had the Ref's not screwed up the STA - Cocoa game I feel Maxpreps and Calpreps would find an excuse to rank STA in the top 25. It's a Florida connection that gives California the push in the rankings. I doubt the refs screwed it up on purpose. STA walked off the winners, the results were plugged into the computer and here we are. Is it screwed up, sure, but in my opinion it is still better to have a somewhat screwed up system than no system at all.

Humans have been screwing up since the beginning of history... and will continue to screw up. We will never get used to them, but maybe we can grudgingly except them when they happen.

• Thanks 1

Zach Poff is very knowledgeable with re: to school names, coaches and players…he clearly follows HSFB very closely.  

But imho, any pollster who has STA ahead of Cocoa should resign being a pollster.  *

I think STA would win if they played again. It’s really that simple. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch2 said:

Had the Ref's not screwed up the STA - Cocoa game I feel Maxpreps and Calpreps would find an excuse to rank STA in the top 25. It's a Florida connection that gives California the push in the rankings. I doubt the refs screwed it up on purpose. STA walked off the winners, the results were plugged into the computer and here we are. Is it screwed up, sure, but in my opinion it is still better to have a somewhat screwed up system than no system at all.

Humans have been screwing up since the beginning of history... and will continue to screw up. We will never get used to them, but maybe we can grudgingly except them when they happen.

Algorithms are score based and that’s fine.  I get it.  

Pollsters also see a win, but have a choice.  The ones who know what happened, I just don’t follow.  

29 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

I think STA would win if they played again. It’s really that simple. 

That was a STA home game.  

If they play again at Cocoa, not sure what you or anyone has seen after their game to reflect advantage STA.   Cocoa has validated their STA performance, as far as I can see with results.  

We will agree to disagree.   
I consider the game a STA loss.  

This wasn’t your avg weekly HSFB ref error… this was grand theft pigskin. 

• Haha 1

Algorithms are score based and that’s fine.  I get it.  

Pollsters also see a win, but have a choice.  The ones who know what happened, I just don’t follow.  

That was a STA home game.  

If they play again at Cocoa, not sure what you or anyone has seen after their game to reflect advantage STA.   Cocoa has validated their STA performance, as far as I can see with results.  

We will agree to disagree.   
I consider the game a STA loss.  

This wasn’t your avg weekly HSFB ref error… this was grand theft pigskin. 

I know what happened at the end of that game. Yes, it was a travesty, but you are wondering why pollsters rank STA ahead of them. I simply think they would win if they played again. It would be another tight game, for sure. 

What really sucks is that Cocoa is in the 2S division. No one will challenge them in the playoffs. Do the 2S and 2M winners meet for a championship game? The 2M side is a gauntlet with AHP, Norland MC, BTW, etc. 

• dntn31 changed the title to TheCompPoll - 2023 Final Rankings Released