Folsom 49 Helix 42 F

PrepGridiron

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Just shows how warped your view on things is after watching the train wreck of a season in Ga.  Now youre even impressed by a team that coughs up 42 points to a team which was crushed by SoCal D-10 Paraclete

You bring up this game when it benefits you. 

How about we mention how crappy OLU and Servite keeps getting in the playoffs... 

And then you bring up the SJB-STA game and praise SJB a team that lost in a sloppy game... 

And bash Helix and Folsom. 

Folsom won. Outside of DLS they are the best Norcal team. 

And have proven that many times... 

The Trinity League is overrated. 

You have SJB and MD and then 4 placeholders...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

That's saying a whole lot of nothing.

We don't even know if Folsom could beat Pittsburg

So now Pittsburg is better than Folsom LOL. You are really making a fool of yourself. Nobody in NorCal who watches these teams on a regular basis would pick Pitt over Folsom. Face it, you hate Folsom with every bone in your body and always will. I can tell you haven’t even watched a Folsom game this year but claim that all of these middle of the pack so cal teams would beat them? Narbonne doesn’t even look good against the 4th best NorCal team. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

That's saying a whole lot of nothing.

We don't even know if Folsom could beat Pittsburg

Speaking of playing powers... 

Socal has alot of explaining to do. 

Tell me how SJB can travel to South FL but not go to Cen10? 

How can MV go to Hawaii to play a nobody like Baldwin but not play MD or SJB Or Cen10 outside the playoffs. 

And before this year tell me how MD was playing Slappies...  but they have Cen10,MV,Oaks Christian and all these other supposed socal powers but it took them all this time to build a decent schedule? 

And then you try to pass it off as the norm like we forgot about all the times they scheduled Edison over MV. 

Bishop Amat over Cen10... 

Pathetic... 

16 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

So now Pittsburg is better than Folsom LOL. You are really making a fool of yourself. Nobody in NorCal who watches these teams on a regular basis would pick Pitt over Folsom. Face it, you hate Folsom with every bone in your body and always will. I can tell you haven’t even watched a Folsom game this year but claim that all of these middle of the pack so cal teams would beat them? Narbonne doesn’t even look good against the 4th best NorCal team. 

Socal top 13 would go 13-0 against nocal top 13

42 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Speaking of playing powers... 

Socal has alot of explaining to do. 

Tell me how SJB can travel to South FL but not go to Cen10? 

How can MV go to Hawaii to play a nobody like Baldwin but not play MD or SJB Or Cen10 outside the playoffs. 

And before this year tell me how MD was playing Slappies...  but they have Cen10,MV,Oaks Christian and all these other supposed socal powers but it took them all this time to build a decent schedule? 

And then you try to pass it off as the norm like we forgot about all the times they scheduled Edison over MV. 

Bishop Amat over Cen10... 

Pathetic... 

Wouldn't those teams playing each other in the playoffs (which they do) be more meaningful than playing in preseason?

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

We'd rather play top flight OOS teams than playing a local team twice.   

Nit that we expect Ga  to understand this 

Oh no not like any of us expect CA to understand. Every state has powers that schedule each other and occasionally end up playing twice:

Texas 

Florida

Georgia 

Arizona 

SC 

And we aint making excuses for not playing local powers because we actually do. 

Thats a piss poor excuse sammy 

Take it to the excuse thread...

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh no not like any of us expect CA to understand. Every state has powers that schedule each other and occasionally end up playing twice:

Texas 

Florida

Georgia 

Arizona 

SC 

And we aint making excuses for not playing local powers because we actually do. 

Thats a piss poor excuse sammy 

Take it to the excuse thread...

There is no such thing as local power in GA,  this year at least.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Why are you fussing about Narbonne?  They wouldnt make it out of the first round in D1 SS.

I think I figured out (non DLS) Nor Cal guys......Once the CIFSS - D1 playoffs end, only the winner can be state ranked along with the 6 Nor Cal SBG entries.   That's how they arrive at Folsom being #3 in the state.... Because SJB, Cen10, MV, etc. no longer exist.

Nor Cal guys think Helix is #2 in So Cal and Narbonne is #3.  Not joking.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I think I figured out (non DLS) Nor Cal guys......Once the CIFSS - D1 playoffs end, only the winner can be state ranked along with the 6 Nor Cal SBG entries.   That's how they arrive at Folsom being #3 in the state.... Because SJB, Cen10, MV, etc. no longer exist.

Nor Cal guys think Helix is #2 in So Cal and Narbonne is #3.  Not joking.

If they did a SoCal 8 team open division not sure a team from SD or LA would make it in the playoffs...this year would have been MD, SJB, Cen10, MV, Chaminade, Upland, Serra, Poly...I think the LA and SD teams would make top 16 in the 12-14 range

On 12/16/2017 at 11:43 AM, Las Vegas_JC said:

I’m sure that Folsom would have loved to have poached LB Brandon Kaho from Reno too!

https://www.hudl.com/profile/1815131/brandon-kaho

A BG fan mocking someone else for poaching players from out of their area. How rich.

FWIW, open recruiting doesn't go on on NorCal as it does in SoCal and elsewhere. Folsom is attracting players due to their continued success in the region, like a lot of programs do. But they aren't going out and poaching players.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2017 at 2:26 PM, Blueliner said:

I'm not sure why you'd even act like DLS has something to be scared about.

I'm not sure how you're extrapolating that from what was said. Acknowledging that you reached out to DLS (he was specifically asked the question) is not the same as saying that they don't want to play you.

Furthermore:

According to todays Sac Bee , "Coach Richardson and lead assistant Bobby Fresques are scrambling for games to challenge their club next year. I keep telling Kris, "We gotta find someone big on our schedule!" Fresques said, "We tried to schedule De La Salle, but the openings don't fit. It could take two or three years to get them in".

Now Folsom needs to go out and DO it. Enough talk.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

If they did a SoCal 8 team open division not sure a team from SD or LA would make it in the playoffs...this year would have been MD, SJB, Cen10, MV, Chaminade, Upland, Serra, Poly...I think the LA and SD teams would make top 16 in the 12-14 range

MD, SJB. CC — no arguement

MV loses to the first food team they play every year but I’ll accept them as #4 if you’d like 

that’s it 

Chaminade got beat by OLu in playoffs 

LBP should have lost to Narbonne and Serra did among 4 others 

Upland lost to Oaks who got beat by Helix — that’s how playoffs work

10 hours ago, On2whls said:

Why are you fussing about Narbonne?  They wouldnt make it out of the first round in D1 SS.

The reason Narbonne was brought up is because Sammy said they would beat Folsom which is far fetched. Sammy hates Folsom because they’re a household name in California now and Servite hasn’t been relevant (or good) for many years. SAD

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1