Some California news

Ararar

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Norco, but it will be fairly close.  They’ll have to play better than they did against Murrieta Valley.

It is so Cool These 2 Teams Made This Hame Happen from a Cancellation!!… I am Totally looking forward to it!!…

I am with you, I think Norco wins a Close one, I think Sierra Canyon will play a Great Game but I also think Norco is Really Good…. 

Even-though they Beat Cen10 last year in the Spring, I think Mentally that was a big deal for Norco and this team seems really talented and Confident.., 

Pulling for Norco in this one!…

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

It is so Cool These 2 Teams Made This Hame Happen from a Cancellation!!… I am Totally looking forward to it!!…

I am with you, I think Norco wins a Close one, I think Sierra Canyon will play a Great Game but I also think Norco is Really Good…. 

Even-though they Beat Cen10 last year in the Spring, I think Mentally that was a big deal for Norco and this team seems really talented and Confident.., 

Pulling for Norco in this one!…

I think Sierra Canyon will beat Norco... And Centennial will blow them out. Centennial that played Norco this past spring is not the same Centennial... They actually have an O line this year, and D line is coached by the best HS D Line coach in the country... There's a reason why the 2 of the best D linemen in College this year are from Centennial. Cen10's offense also has a QB that can run their old-school Quick tempo QB option that is so devastating... You best bet Cen10 is bringing heavy vengeance to Norco this year.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

Seen this prediction I don’t think it’s far off from what we will see end of season 

2391AFB0-1999-47FD-88BE-211A0FC728B7.jpeg

Inglewood is a likely no-go.  There's nothing left on their schedule that will boost their Calpreps rating.  Any upward movement will have to come from Loyola ripping through their remaining schedule.

Warren only has one more game that could push them much higher, against Downey at the end of the regular season.  Even then, they'd have to win that game pretty convincingly.

More than likely, it will be the winner of the OLu-SM game for #8.

If Norco loses to Centennial, they'll be lower than the Mission Viejo-Sierra Canyon winner.  They're already lower than MV now.  Losing that game won't propel them higher.

On 9/21/2021 at 7:53 PM, Tesseract said:

I think Sierra Canyon will beat Norco... And Centennial will blow them out. Centennial that played Norco this past spring is not the same Centennial... They actually have an O line this year, and D line is coached by the best HS D Line coach in the country... There's a reason why the 2 of the best D linemen in College this year are from Centennial. Cen10's offense also has a QB that can run their old-school Quick tempo QB option that is so devastating... You best bet Cen10 is bringing heavy vengeance to Norco this year.

Just whoring for some likes... Sierra canyon 28 Norco 0

• Haha 2

On 9/28/2021 at 12:52 PM, frankyjames said:

Updated rankings 

1 Mater Dei

2 St John Bosco

3 Folsom

4 Centennial

5 Servite 

6 Mission Viejo

7 Sierra Canyon

8 Serra (SM)

9 St Francis (NorCal)

10 De La Salle

You already have a thread about underwater ballet. Please don't bring this into a REAL football thread.