Desperately seeking Bishop Gorman prospectus

The Stache

13 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Truth.  Matet Dei had a Once in a Generation team.  Playing Grayson will be much easier, and the BC seniors were tempered by the Calif experience and came back a much better team

Every time you call MD a once in a generation team. My pimp hand starts twitching... 

I don't think its a title that should be given to Recruited/Transferred up privates. 

Do you know what a OIAG team really is? 

That 1988 Dallas Carter team that busted there ass with what they had. 

Those National Championship Valdosta squads that kicked ass with local Farm boys and plain country kids. 

But you call MD once in a generation. Its irritating... why? 

How many privates have done what MD did? Lets count and name them 

STA

SJB 

Pick a BNU school 

AHP 

Pick an OH school

The list just keep going. 

MD gets loaded up with transfers and recruits then goes on a streak.... Oh big whoop de doo for the recruited catholic school... 

Sad part is OH is still a better example of Parity than CA will ever be because for every private they have a public that can match. 

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Every time you call MD a once in a generation team. My pimp hand starts twitching... #OIAG sir, to u

I don't think its a title that should be given to Recruited/Transferred up privates. It is what it is

Do you know what a OIAG team really is? - YES 2017 Mater Dei

That 1988 Dallas Carter team that busted there ass with what they had. (Almost lost to Boobie less Friday night lights team)

Those National Championship Valdosta squads that kicked ass with local Farm boys and plain country kids. mmhmm..yeah

But you call MD once in a generation. Its irritating... why?  Humor me

How many privates have done what MD did? Lets count and name them - NONE

STA

SJB 

Pick a BNU school 

AHP 

Pick an OH school

The list just keep going. List never got started

MD gets loaded up with transfers (also reference your list of teams above) and recruits then goes on a streak.... Oh big whoop de doo for the recruited catholic school... 

Sad part is OH is still a better example of Parity (Parity is the enemy of Greatness) than CA will ever be because for every private they have a public that can match.  Calif has better public football teams than Ohio

• Like 1

On 5/19/2018 at 4:18 PM, The Stache said:

If anyone know anything about Bishop Gorman's QB or incoming transfers, please post.  Things are quiet in Vegas.....too quiet.

Asking for a friend.

Shhhhhhhhhh not saying anything you will find out Aug 17th at 6pm 

On 5/19/2018 at 4:18 PM, The Stache said:

If anyone know anything about Bishop Gorman's QB or incoming transfers, please post.  Things are quiet in Vegas.....too quiet.

Asking for a friend.

We have 2 returning starters no transfers and no qb gd enough this year we will be a double wing offense and defense is terrible no stars and this will probably be the worst BG team in 10 years top 50 at best and kid's are lazy no leadership TERRIBLE predictions 10-4 loses all OOS games 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Antt said:

We have 2 returning starters no transfers and no qb gd enough this year we will be a double wing offense and defense is terrible no stars and this will probably be the worst BG team in 10 years top 50 at best and kid's are lazy no leadership TERRIBLE predictions 10-4 loses all OOS games 

Dude come on! Why did you tell them about the double wing offense? Give me 25 push ups right now. 

19 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Every time you call MD a once in a generation team. My pimp hand starts twitching... 

I don't think its a title that should be given to Recruited/Transferred up privates. 

Those National Championship Valdosta squads that kicked ass with local Farm boys and plain country kids. 

STA

SJB 

Pick a BNU school 

AHP 

Pick an OH school

MD gets loaded up with transfers and recruits then goes on a streak.... Oh big whoop de doo for the recruited catholic school... 

Sad part is OH is still a better example of Parity than CA will ever be because for every private they have a public that can match. 

You still need a coach that can contain all that egos and make everything click

for example... st joes got like 450 kids..so obviously when they play bigger schools with bigger roster and more athletes it’s a disadvantage... but the coaches make up for that in thier scheme 

Bend Don’t Break ... If everyone just does their own job, we don’t need players running all over the field to boast thier stats... just contain and follow scheme 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

You still need a coach that can contain all that egos and make everything click

for example... st joes got like 450 kids..so obviously when they play bigger schools with bigger roster and more athletes it’s a disadvantage... but the coaches make up for that in thier scheme 

Bend Don’t Break ... If everyone just does their own job, we don’t need players running all over the field to boast thier stats... just contain and follow scheme 

Look I understand Everyone has a job and needs a good coach but what agitates me is every time you turn around theres a diaspora of Athletes transferring to privates in CA. And its ridiculous because no one with a good head on their shoulder would truly believe that every single athlete is legally there. 

Now Im not saying all athletes are there illegally but you cant convince me that every single private is out here legally getting these kids... 

And Socal is a nightmare the CIF doesnt even try... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

what agitates me is every time you turn around theres a diaspora of Athletes transferring to privates in CA.

WARNING: This forum contains subject matter that may be disturbing to some readers.

Rated RE for reality.

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Look I understand Everyone has a job and needs a good coach but what agitates me is every time you turn around theres a diaspora of Athletes transferring to privates in CA. And its ridiculous because no one with a good head on their shoulder would truly believe that every single athlete is legally there. 

Now Im not saying all athletes are there illegally but you cant convince me that every single private is out here legally getting these kids... 

Diaspora?  Lol. Hornut is tryna uses big words Cuz he got called out for being a 4th year Juco guy.   Diaspora?  Hahaha

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Cool story bro...

On a side note did you check out all the athletes Mater Dei will have next year???

Next year is going to be 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

On 5/20/2018 at 8:49 AM, Sammyswordsman said:

The Grayson guys are saying the same thing, only about Grayson.

Based on the scrimmage this week, their QB was horrendous, and the coach is historically bad in big games.

Don't let them fool you with their sandbagging.  Everyone knows The Grayson is their top team in ga this year.  With all that BC has going against them and playing in ga?  Grayson by at least 28.  If they don't win by that much, it will tell us a lot about ga hsfb. 

31 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Don't let them fool you with their sandbagging.  Everyone knows The Grayson is their top team in ga this year.  With all that BC has going against them and playing in ga?  Grayson by at least 28.  If they don't win by that much, it will tell us a lot about ga hsfb. 

Enjoying that bus ride buddy? Might wanna tell pops to push a little faster

On 5/21/2018 at 8:56 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

STA

SJB 

Pick a BNU school 

AHP 

Pick an OH school

You gotta except this is the way it is gonna be from here on out. It is everywhere now. Probably started with Don Bosco in NJ where they scooped up talent from all over the state. Than BG started it in Nevada, SJB in Ca., IMG, etc. Now it is the norm with St. Johns', St. Francis in D.C. area, and even Grayson in Atlanta.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...