SJB @ Servite 27-26 F

dntn31

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

Those same San Diego teams are like 0-4 against NorCal.

Time to step it up. 

Those SD teams you love to bash  have better wins than Folsom. Best thing y'all have done is lose to DLS.... 

@DogPile dude I apologize but this dude has made me so bitter towards Folsom... 

He's so damn brickheaded... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

At the very least Duncanville should be moved up to #2 

SJB should be slightly penalized for this effort 

DV was more impressive than IMG vs SJC.  The one team everyone agrees that recruits is IMG plus they are well traveled program so playing on the road is non factor.

Do the right thing and move down SJB slightly and move DV up.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Texasball said:

DV was more impressive than IMG vs SJC.  The one team everyone agrees that recruits is IMG plus they are well traveled program so playing on the road is non factor.

I thought y’all dont care about national rankings lmao 😂 

• Haha 1

It doesn’t matter whether Bosco is ranked #2 or #4 now. Oct 25 will decide whether they become #1. While I think last night’s game against Servite was surprising, this type of game happens often. Props to Servite for playing great. Bosco will be just fine. If anything this fires them up.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Texasball said:

They are bogus...I thought I would put my two cents in sense you all care so much.

11 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

It doesn’t matter whether Bosco is ranked #2 or #4 now. Oct 25 will decide whether they become #1. While I think last night’s game against Servite was surprising, this type of game happens often. Props to Servite for playing great. Bosco will be just fine. If anything this fires them up.

Can’t forget about Bosco beating  jserra by 7 points last year. It happens, we’re talking about hs kids. Would be silly to not think sjb is top 5 in the country. Oct 25 I’m ready baby! 

• Like 3

On 10/4/2019 at 10:01 PM, Sammyswordsman said:

maybe @Cal 14 and @Gospeederwill say something nice about Servite now.  Looking forward to reading their takes with my morning coffee.

Sorry to respond to your post so late. ( was in Tx on business all week and also caught the Katy / Tompkins game ). Just got back.

I had a post some time back about how Servite was getting quite a haul of big lineman and kids are wanting to play for TT. They are without question, on the upswing. It appears they may be trending  up faster than I had expected after seeing the results of the SJB game. That was enough to get me to change plans to attend their game with MD of which I was originally not interested in seeing. While I expect MD to win, it will be a huge indicator of Servite's progress... in how well their DB's can react to the  " Air Young Crew".

Next season however... the Trinity will be more than just the Big Two.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

Sorry to respond to your post so late. ( was in Tx on business all week and also caught the Katy / Tompkins game ). Just got back.

I had a post some time back about how Servite was getting quite a haul of big lineman and kids are wanting to play for TT. They are without question, on the upswing. It appears they may be trending  up faster than I had expected after seeing the results of the SJB game. That was enough to get me to change plans to attend their game with MD of which I was originally not interested in seeing. While I expect MD to win, it will be a huge indicator of Servite's progress... in how well their DB's can react to the  " Air Young Crew".

Next season however... the Trinity will be more than just the Big Two.

You should save your money next week.  MD will make them look bad, like every other team.  I am most interested in the Servite vs JSerra game the following week.   How did Katy look compared to MD and SFA

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You should save your money next week.  MD will make them look bad, like every other team.  I am most interested in the Servite vs JSerra game the following week.   How did Katy look compared to MD and SFA

Both MD and SFA would win comfortably.... too much size and athleticism. IMO, a healthy North Shore will do the same if they meet again.

On 10/5/2019 at 1:03 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

No apologies needed. His bluster/BS almost makes me want to root against the Dogs.

Those SD teams you love to bash  have better wins than Folsom. Best thing y'all have done is lose to DLS.... 

@DogPile dude I apologize but this dude has made me so bitter towards Folsom... 

He's so damn brickheaded...