2020 Out Of State games so far

Ga96

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What about the teaching certificate??

and you crazy if you think Valdosta gonna hire another Mayonnaise  Skinned coach

Last I knew of that, it was supposedly all getting to it's final point with the state appeal. If rumors are true, he must have gotten by with time served or something on his certs. Idk anything for sure, but, do hear things. 

The color of his skin doesn't mean anything bro. You letting the fragile white folks of Valdosta sell you on some bullshit on that tip. 

If they don't hire him, it won't be because skin color. 

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Last I knew of that, it was supposedly all getting to it's final point with the state appeal. If rumors are true, he must have gotten by with time served or something on his certs. Idk anything for sure, but, do hear things. 

The color of his skin doesn't mean anything bro. You letting the fragile white folks of Valdosta sell you on some bullshit on that tip. 

If they don't hire him, it won't be because skin color. 

Why would rush leave, it looks like he can do what ever the fuck he wants with Dusty, He just brought all these ex coaches on, it would be crazy for him to leave for Valdosta 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Why would rush leave, it looks like he can do what ever the fuck he wants with Dusty, He just brought all these ex coaches on, it would be crazy for him to leave for Valdosta 

Dusty's show gonna last 2 or 3 years bro. Valdosta is over 100 and will still be around in another hundred. 

There's some reason he still doesn't have for sale signs up at his house yet. Etc. Etc. Etc.

• Like 1

Texas Guys - what you all know about Shadow Creek for this coming year???  Do they have the talent to compete w/ a loaded up private school.  This Prep team has been together for a few seasons now so they won't need that adjustment period to get in sync w/ each other.  

And as much as I love DLS football (my second favorite Left Coast team) I have a feeling North Shore pulls an E.T. on DLS to start the season off.  

This kickoff classic, w/ only two games on slate, is far better than a few over the last few seasons that had four or five games.  Good for TX for bringing in some quality opposition.

41 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

Texas Guys - what you all know about Shadow Creek for this coming year???  Do they have the talent to compete w/ a loaded up private school.  This Prep team has been together for a few seasons now so they won't need that adjustment period to get in sync w/ each other.  

And as much as I love DLS football (my second favorite Left Coast team) I have a feeling North Shore pulls an E.T. on DLS to start the season off.  

This kickoff classic, w/ only two games on slate, is far better than a few over the last few seasons that had four or five games.  Good for TX for bringing in some quality opposition.

SC has a lot of talent at the skill slots, also TE, LB.  I just don’t know about the OL/DL where they graduated a lot.  And of course that’s critical, so I don’t know if they will have the goods to compete.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

SC has a lot of talent at the skill slots, also TE, LB.  I just don’t know about the OL/DL where they graduated a lot.  And of course that’s critical, so I don’t know if they will have the goods to compete.

Good!  Prep's power is in their skill guys as well.  they lost their two best linemen to graduation.  have some good ones coming back but skill guys is where its at for them.   

if anyone of you all knows the Shadow Creek coaches and they would like a good amount of Prep games over the last two seasons, feel free to pass on my info.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

If DLS lose to NS the same way as the ET game, I'd say that's a win for DLS. NS on paper are 2 TDs better.

On 2/18/2020 at 6:21 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

SJB and MD OOS schedules will be substantially weaker than in 2019 so anything’s possible. Any undefeated team that beats both SFA and IMG would have to be considered. 

What OOS games are MD and Bosco playing next season? I’ve seen potential games mentioned  but neither team has released anything official that I am aware of.

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Neither schedule is complete yet:

SJB: MNW, ESL, DFB

MD: Unaware of any confirmed OOS games at this time

Exactly....

On the MD group it was said they are playing St. Louis. Not sure whether the contract is signed. They will have good nonleague games against Cen10 and supposedly Sierra Canyon. I'm not sure how 'good' the Sierra Canyon game will be but its interesting to see that SC would finally be jumping into the deep end for football.

31 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Top 4 GA OOS (non-bordering) games for 2020:

1.      Milton @ St John’s DC- 9/12

2.      John’s Creek at Don Bosco Prep NJ- 9/4

3.     Life Christian VA at Milton-  9/18

4.      Trinity Christian TX at Eagles Landing Christian (Cam Newton Classic)- 9/5

Add Prince Avenue Christian vs Parish Episcopal TX to the list 

• Haha 1