Who here still thinks Covid-19 is not a big deal?

noonereal

On 4/12/2020 at 5:08 PM, Horsefly said:

You’re quite the follower and sheep GSB, you weren’t even creative enough to make this one on your own.  Everything you post is a collection of others creativity and thoughts.  Think about that.... 😂 

It's  funny meme's till it affects or kills someone you know.  All of those that don't think it's a big deal why don't they get them Trump rallies back up to prove the rest of us are just a bunch of liberal pussies that listen to fake news.  I know I would watch them rallies with keen interest as would the rest of earth.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You said it...not me....for the record

Happy Easter DD!

Same to you brother stay safe and just because you're  a cowboy fan an added bonus.  For the record I missed (2) and Happy Easter..

Quiz: How well do you know your Dallas Cowboys legends?

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2020/04/12/quiz-how-well-do-you-know-your-dallas-cowboys-legends/

26 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Same to you brother stay safe and just because you're  a cowboy fan an added bonus.  For the record I missed (2) and Happy Easter..

Quiz: How well do you know your Dallas Cowboys legends?

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2020/04/12/quiz-how-well-do-you-know-your-dallas-cowboys-legends/

Fun quiz I missed 4 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Fake news is not a new concept. Every Prez has been aware of it. So what you really mean is we have a President with cojones that EXPOSED the fake news that has been around for decades. 👍

It's way more likely that Trump reacts this way to a media that points out his lies and "fake news."

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

69% of his claims are either mostly false (21%), false (34%) or pants on fire (14%).

He's an unprecedented liar.

• Thumbs Down 2

17 minutes ago, The Guru said:

It's way more likely that Trump reacts this way to a media that points out his lies and "fake news."

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

69% of his claims are either mostly false (21%), false (34%) or pants on fire (14%).

He's an unprecedented liar.

That's right but much more than likely IMO.  Trump only says this when it's about something he doesn't like.  

So if “Quarantine” is for those who have been exposed to the virus, why do you idiots keep referring to those of us being detained in our homes for nothing more than a fucking weaponized cold as being quarantined? I’m sure you mensa’ will come up with a leftist talking point to explain the constitutional crisis we are experiencing! Fucking treasonous assholes

A07D9AB3-91B9-45E5-9BBF-FA32F2C4730D.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

You just never know

when your ticket is going to be punched.

Ouch. Memories. I was working as a medic in San Jose back in like '94 or so. A tire came flying off of a big rig traveling northbound 101, jumped the median, and slammed right through the windshield of a car traveling southbound 101. Both at freeway speed. Needless to say, sadly like this poor guy, it didn't end well for the driver of the car. Enjoy life to the fullest. Ya just never know when when will be. 

On 3/30/2020 at 9:04 AM, noonereal said:

Who here still thinks Covid-19 is not a big deal? 

I am just curious. @concha @thc6795 @NorCalRuss @Bormio @Blueliner @Sammyswordsman

All of the above you listed. And, they will continue to hold that view, until, and unless, one of them or a very close loved one, comes down with the virus.

Let me be clear here: Although I fundamentally disagree with all of those individuals and think some of them are pretty nasty people, I do not wish the virus on any of them. They are still human beings, and I don't wish this on any fellow member of my species. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

All of the above you listed. And, they will continue to hold that view, until, and unless, one of them or a very close loved one, comes down with the virus.

Let me be clear here: Although I fundamentally disagree with all of those individuals and think some of them are pretty nasty people, I do not wish the virus on any of them. They are still human beings, and I don't wish this on any fellow member of my species. 

Well that is mighty nice of you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Well that is mighty nice of you

Sadly, it is probably nicer than you would ever be. But while I am not particularly religious, I try to adhere to the dictum of Jesus's teachings. One of his commands was: love my enemies. I don't go that far, but I try not to hate, at least not by my actions. 

Peace!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

I don't recall ever suggesting that coronavirus was not  big deal.

But don't let that keep you from yanking outcha ass.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

I don't recall ever suggesting that coronavirus was not  big deal.

But don't let that keep you from yanking outcha ass.

You demonstrate, with almost all of your posts, your small mindedness. I am done. I tend to leave your posts alone because of who you are. Perhaps, you can do me a favor and leave mine alone. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

You demonstrate, with almost all of your posts, your small mindedness. I am done. I tend to leave your posts alone because of who you are. Perhaps, you can do me a favor and leave mine alone. 

Because I beat you like a rented mule.

Truth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1