Bad as LSU was Florida St was worse...

RedZone

Florida State is a dumpster fire right now. The biggest problem is the QB position. That’s usually anyone’s biggest problem when it’s a dumpster fire. Lol. 

I still can’t believe they didn’t back the Brinks truck up at Mike Leach’s house. He was mentioned during the coaching search. Dropped the ball on that one literally and figuratively. 

Last night was Miami playing a 5th place Sun Belt team. Might be the worst season in anyone’s lifetime here outside of @BigDrop and @DarterBlue 😝

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Florida State is a dumpster fire right now. The biggest problem is the QB position. That’s usually anyone’s biggest problem when it’s a dumpster fire. Lol. 

I still can’t believe they didn’t back the Brinks truck up at Mike Leach’s house. He was mentioned during the coaching search. Dropped the ball on that one literally and figuratively. 

Last night was Miami playing a 5th place Sun Belt team. Might be the worst season in anyone’s lifetime here outside of @BigDrop and @DarterBlue 😝

Hey, respect your elders, man. You may just pick up some wisdom from them!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

In my opine...Leach will be the new Steve Spurrier for the SEC.  His team will win...put up big points...and most people will hate him...LOL.

Now back to FSU.  They have a huge uphill battle.  I'm not sure their current coaching staff is good for them.  They have several young athletes...but I wonder if they'll get to show their abilities.  Somewhere along the line...FSU is gonna need to stop the freefall.   Things are not looking positive for the Noles right now.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

That QB for Miss St was the #3 rated Pro-style in 2015. He has some experience and he threw some nice balls yesterday.

Costello obviously was much better than this year's LSU DBs. Not sure why we manned up the entire game instead of playing some zone.

https://247sports.com/Player/KJ-Costello-33989/high-school-54782/

That and not putting enough pressure on Costello were the big mistakes by LSU on defense. 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

That and not putting enough pressure on Costello were the big mistakes by LSU on defense. 

We sacked him 5 or 6 times and when you factor the sacks in Miss St had 9 total yards rushing yesterday....they didn't run the ball at all.

We got in Costello's face a good bit he just answered the challenge..

We could have sacked him 10 times and he still would have thrown for 500 or more yards.

On 9/27/2020 at 9:53 AM, Rufus69 said:

In my opine...Leach will be the new Steve Spurrier for the SEC.  His team will win...put up big points...and most people will hate him...LOL.

Now back to FSU.  They have a huge uphill battle.  I'm not sure their current coaching staff is good for them.  They have several young athletes...but I wonder if they'll get to show their abilities.  Somewhere along the line...FSU is gonna need to stop the freefall.   Things are not looking positive for the Noles right now.

Rufus>>

CU went back-and-forth in games against Leach in two different conferences.

The SEC got thier new Spurrier aight...Now can someone put a decent enough defense behind him.  Maybe go get Mr. Dunn back?

On 9/28/2020 at 12:04 PM, Frosty4024 said:

CU went back-and-forth in games against Leach in two different conferences.

The SEC got thier new Spurrier aight...Now can someone put a decent enough defense behind him.  Maybe go get Mr. Dunn back?

Hard to play great defense with that offense.  Running a ton of plays wears on a defense.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If you take the rapist out of the record FSU has been Tennessee like for 10 years. Jimbo is a 7-8 win coach without Winston.

Tried to tell 88 that in the vent (his son is the Kicker there) but old 88 is never wrong. Ever. Even the countless times he’d been wrong about fsu coaching and stuff he still isn’t. 

He also may be the only person I know who loves propst more than you. But I guess propst did a family member a solid so.......

57 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Tried to tell 88 that in the vent (his son is the Kicker there) but old 88 is never wrong. Ever. Even the countless times he’d been wrong about fsu coaching and stuff he still isn’t. 

He also may be the only person I know who loves propst more than you. But I guess propst did a family member a solid so.......

What is crazy is AM paying Jimbo 75 million.  

• Thanks 1

you know what the difference  is? 

LSU is a defending national champion 

FSU has been in a downward spiral for like 3 seasons now? 

Nobody expected much from the Noles except their die hard fans... 

Everyone expected LSU to not lose to Mississippi State... myself included.... 

So no FSU might have sucked but their failure is not an excuse for what LSU did Saturday... 

You can make all the excuses you want... LSU stunk up the joint way worse...