The best fan bases in hsfb

FootballGuy

Which hsfb teams have the best fan bases that y'all have seen or been apart of? 

Colquitt has a great fan base and they will fill those stands....wherever it may be.

I know this team lost the game, but ever since I saw how deep Kahuku was at the Gorman game, I've been a fan of their fan base ever since. It's damn near intimidating to see how many fans they have and how passionate they are.  

Guest LOSer
2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

All BNU teams have great fan support but I'd say the All boy schools got the craziest fan section 

There's something in there.

Hmm.

I wonder what it is?

That playoff game last November, right around my birthday, a day game,  - San Angelo Central vs Allen , crazy atmosphere at that game. Packed. People were out there in line for hours.  I enjoyed this game. (Allen played bad guy and won. But that crowd turned out for San Angelo. Memorable game 

IMG_9530.JPG

IMG_9531.JPG

IMG_9532.JPG

• Like 6

Guest LOSer
48 minutes ago, Reb72 said:

Can't have a discussion about fan bases without including West Monroe from Louisiana... 

Don't worry.

We know that you wouldn't let us anyway.

On 7/17/2017 at 9:30 PM, Sportsnut said:

Lowndes has a band that will fill some stadiums.

Funny story about Lowndes and their band.  Last time they came up to play us it was a Friday night game as usual.  Lowndes had to dismiss the elementary, middle school, and high school early in order to have enough school buses to bring the team and band to Grayson.  To be honest, it was an eye opener for me (in addition to being humorous) as Gwinnett has right at 2,000 school buses in the system and something like that would never be a problem.  Heck, I think we probably have enough spare buses available to accommodate a movement like that!

• Like 2

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Stop being an internet troll for 5 minutes and let people convey ideas and stories about their experience in regards to the topic? 

Only if you can explain how the Lowndes band or County school buses are relevant to the topic of top fan bases.

16 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Only if you can explain how the Lowndes band or County school buses are relevant to the topic of top fan bases.

The Georgia Bridgemen are an important part of Lowndes Viking culture and fan support they wont travel without their band.  

You probably wont find a marching band more spirited about Football than the Georgia Bridgemen.  

The fans love em the team and the coach love em. Yes I'd consider them apart of the fan base. I dont expect you to understand or even know because you've never been to a Lowndes game. 

• Like 2

On 7/18/2017 at 1:01 AM, ATLien12x said:

That playoff game last November, right around my birthday, a day game,  - San Angelo Central vs Allen , crazy atmosphere at that game. Packed. People were out there in line for hours.  I enjoyed this game. (Allen played bad guy and won. But that crowd turned out for San Angelo. Memorable game 

IMG_9530.JPG

IMG_9531.JPG

IMG_9532.JPG

That was a fun day and the game was on Black Friday afternoon. Certainly for crowd size home and away, there aren't many that will beat San Angelo Central. That day there were 24,000 packed into a 17,500 seat stadium. They could have sold over 30,000 tickets if there'd been room. Tickets in San Angelo sold out that Monday morning in five minutes (five minutes after online tickets went on sale) and there were people lined up the night before at the ticket office. The day of the game there were people camped out by like 2 am I think just to get in (most of the seats are general admission so people wanted to get in first for decent seats). I (have reserved seats thankfully due to season tickets) got there two hours before kickoff and had to park at the Angelo State stadium a few blocks away. The line several hours before the gates opened wound through several rows of the parking lot and down a street along the baseball field, then around the corner down another street. Some of the craziest stuff I've ever seen.

A local cartoonist has made cartoons for the paper for big games for decades. Someone from the Allen side did one as well but I don't have it-

N7lWxDg.jpg

People went nuts decorating the town, putting messages on biz marquees, made thousands of noise makers and signs to use at the game, etc.

6:30 am outside the stadium-

AUusUIY.jpg

A tiny fraction of the line to get in-

A shot of the line going out of the parking lot along the baseball and softball stadiums as I described, but after the gates opened so was a lot shorter by this point (plus this is only one of the four gates)-

Shot of a line to another gate-

IEAmwqz.jpg

Standing room only before the game- 

nf8XqoC.jpg

We lost 34-21 (our QB was knocked out of the game late in the first half) but this was a heck of a moment that went viral, putting us up 14-7-

I50hkHk.jpg

Lots of good talk about and visuals from the game- 

So yeah, a cool experience. The bad part was losing our QB who was on pace for over 300 yards passing, 100 rushing, and 6 TDs. And the cold rain that started at the end of the first half and didn't end until well after the game ended.

• Like 4