Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

9 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

So they are paying to use and indoor soccer field at Resolute?  Do they have their own actual facilities?

As outlined in the first post of this thread, they currently operate out of two structures. Resolute and their housing camplex. The plan in to have their own facilites in Year 3 and beyond. I can tell you that the former nearby Urbana University, which recently closed, is high on their Wish List. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

No shit, Sherlock. BS is the largest tenant of the facility. It houses their three practice fields, class rooms and weight room. It's situated within walking distance of their housing complex.  

So they will be playing their games in an indoor soccer field complex?  'Their 3 practice fields, classrooms and weight room"?  IT'S AN INDOOR SOCCER/LACROSSE complex!  Anybody can go in there and use the facility.  What happens when their youth soccer league starts?  Also, I am having a hard time finding anything about a weight room in RAC.  Just stop the madness dude. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

As outlined in the first post of this thread, they currently operate out of two structures. Resolute and their housing camplex. The plan in to have their own facilites in Year 3 and beyond. I can tell you that the former nearby Urbana University, which recently closed, is high on their Wish List. 

Oh LAWD!!!  Dusty had a dream and a plan too.  How did that end up?  Just be honest and stop with the hype and maybe just maybe, some might take you seriously. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Oh LAWD!!!  Dusty had a dream and a plan too.  How did that end up?  Just be honest and stop with the hype and maybe just maybe, some might take you seriously. 

PGL is an equal opportunity provider. From MD, SJB and IMG to BS, LCA and CAI, we give every client the chance to reach their goals and aspirations. And that philosophy will never end. 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

..gardenball says 28 of them with D1 offers......he's been saying it for 3-4 months now-0 commits. ZERO, none. That's hard on the eyes and almost impossible. Not one commit in the bunch. 

Lafayette Christian Academy, La with 2 huge commits in the last 2 weeks and 2 more will be committing next week from what I read.

Prospects committing left/right all over the nation.

Bishop Sycamore = 0

Hudl has Bishop Sycamore with a roster of 33 players......31 Seniors

https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/536126/Bishop-Sycamore-Centurions/team

Might be the most talented Senior Class in the history of high school football over at Bishop Sycamore. 😀

The problem gardenball has with this lie is that sooner or later.......we have to start seeing the pudding/commits. OR, the lie just gets bigger and bigger.

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Hudl has Bishop Sycamore with a roster of 33 players......31 Seniors

https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/536126/Bishop-Sycamore-Centurions/team

Might be the most talented Senior Class in the history of high school football over at Bishop Sycamore. 😀

The problem gardenball has with this lie is that sooner or later.......we have to start seeing the pudding/commits. OR, the lie just gets bigger and bigger.

They currently have 118 players confirmed on their Varsity and National rosters. Please tune-in to ESPN on 8/29 when they host IMG! 

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

". Please tune-in to ESPN on 8/29 when they host IMG! 

Last year (2020).....

"Not just for the roughly 40 players on Bishop Sycamore’s football roster"

This year (2021)

"They currently have 118 players confirmed on their Varsity and National rosters", per gardenball.

Yeah, that's good stuff.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Varsity and National rosters.

What's the "Varsity" schedule?....I assume you posted the "National Schedule"

OR, is that classified too?

Let me guess....Bishop Sycamore will send 20 of those guys to Texas to play Tomball Christian Home School and maybe a couple more of those teams so they can be in the Texas Christian Athletic League....

Apparently this is the future home for Bishop Sycamore according to Garden State Baller. Hey if your going to dream big and sell the sizzle why not.. I can't find the price tag yet but it has to be up there in the tens of millions. Would be a sweet set up if they can get it

https://www.cbredealflow.com/handler/modern.aspx?pv=Z-I9J549zUFsSziezRAUlGZU87MYKyT7zWITve5olq3N3tb2VxgnD04HY1lE1BQ4#_top

QnVEY4Cot34076WC0LiTVfzObi9sYLyplUfUmkBasF9GfcOSOFB2I4IpdP07SQK-BXKa3Nw0zalODVfPQsrLZgGkYeZe4eB-jh987dNP_dw0RMO5a37bWNnNjSGVziM3WLXT60i6EcQjS3RhZdLQgA.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Apparently this is the future home for Bishop Sycamore according to Garden State Baller. Hey if your going to dream big and sell the sizzle why not.. I can't find the price tag yet but it has to be up there in the tens of millions. Would be a sweet set up if they can get it

https://www.cbredealflow.com/handler/modern.aspx?pv=Z-I9J549zUFsSziezRAUlGZU87MYKyT7zWITve5olq3N3tb2VxgnD04HY1lE1BQ4#_top

QnVEY4Cot34076WC0LiTVfzObi9sYLyplUfUmkBasF9GfcOSOFB2I4IpdP07SQK-BXKa3Nw0zalODVfPQsrLZgGkYeZe4eB-jh987dNP_dw0RMO5a37bWNnNjSGVziM3WLXT60i6EcQjS3RhZdLQgA.jpg

https://thespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state-buckeyes/braxton-miller-troy-smith-urbana-university-campus-ohio-version-img-academy-osu-buckeyes

The above article was posted on this site a while back. Now you're all caught up. Wise men walk when others run, and run when others walk. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

https://thespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state-buckeyes/braxton-miller-troy-smith-urbana-university-campus-ohio-version-img-academy-osu-buckeyes

The above article was posted on this site a while back. Now you're all caught up. Wise men walk when others run, and run when others walk. 

I have heard about that but didn't know it was Urbana campus. I don't see Bishop Sycamore or anyone that is currently associated with Bishop Sycamore mentioned in that article. I am pretty sure if Miller and Smith are able get the property they will be running the show along with the uncle Paul Miller mentioned in the article.  I will make you a bet that if they do get the property the school won't be called Bishop Sycamore and the folks running Bishop Sycamore won't be involved in any leadership roles. First things first let's see if the former OSU players can pull off getting the property and starting a school.  If they can do that I am sure the players will come and sure if Bishop Sycamore still has players at that time they will take them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I have heard about that but didn't know it was Urbana campus. I don't see Bishop Sycamore or anyone that is currently associated with Bishop Sycamore mentioned in that article. I am pretty sure if Miller and Smith are able get the property they will be running the show along with the uncle Paul Miller mentioned in the article.  I will make you a bet that if they do get the property the school won't be called Bishop Sycamore and the folks running Bishop Sycamore won't be involved in any leadership roles. First things first let's see if the former OSU players can pull off getting the property and starting a school.  If they can do that I am sure the players will come and sure if Bishop Sycamore still has players at that time they will take them. 

Remember, the BS HC also played football at OSU. They all run in the same circles. I can tell you one thing. Ryan Day wants it to happen!!