This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

13 minutes ago, Ararar said:

if the sole proprietor of PGL says he vetted BS then by definition he offered that as a service.

I have no problem with your list except you left PGL out.

Fair enough. 

I d have to look closer at what was written,  expectations.. but that would not relive the others of culpability. 

The bad guy here is BS. 

Then we have poor judgment by img, and abandonment of responsanlity by Paragon. 

If I were ESPN, I'd fire Paragon and refuse to air IMG for a few years and call it a day. 

If BS warrants investigation from the DA or athletic association in OH, have at it. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I consider PGL in this and found no fault as its merely a connection facilitator.  If they are more, submit that and I'll consider adding them in my list at the appropriate level. 

Funny thing is, all posters are challenging me on PGL and not a one has spoken to my post,  how about IMG. 

No one cares about IMG.  Why would they? IMG didn’t lie to Paragon.  PGL/Sleazy Joe did.  IMG didn’t know BS was a scam.  PGL/Sleazy Joe did.  IMG wasn’t the spokesperson for and strategic partner of BS.  PGL/Sleazy Joe was.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I consider PGL in this and found no fault as its merely a connection facilitator.  If they are more, submit that and I'll consider adding them in my list at the appropriate level. 

Funny thing is, all posters are challenging me on PGL and not a one has spoken to my post,  how about IMG. 

IMG needs bullshit schools that will play them because the normal schools are balking at their makeup and mission. They're fairly culpable from that view point in my opinion.

I fully expect you BNU guys to all.circle the wagons. I have no problem with that tbh. Yall should do that. It's the BNU clique. I'm Hawg and I'm part of the Georgia clique. Good to meet you BNU clique. 

🍻

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

that's not what GSB claimed...don't throw yourself under the bus for him...he's not worth it.

It’s amazing how readily this handful of dudes here will utterly embarrass and debase themselves defending a sleaze merchant and con artist.  But I guess that’s why con artists find success — because they can always find dupes.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

IMG needs bullshit schools that will play them because the normal schools are balking at their makeup and mission. They're fairly culpable from that view point in my opinion.

I fully expect you BNU guys to all.circle the wagons. I have no problem with that tbh. Yall should do that. It's the BNU clique. I'm Hawg and I'm part of the Georgia clique. Good to meet you BNU clique. 

🍻

some BNU guys can't seem to be able to call a spade a spade....😉

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, reggid said:

It’s amazing how readily this handful of dudes here will utterly embarrass and debase themselves defending a sleaze merchant and con artist.  But I guess that’s why con artists find success — because they can always find dupes.

they want to show their loyalty?...I was talking to some guys at the Bosco game today and apparently there was another article in the local N.J. paper today!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, reggid said:

GSB/Sleazy Joe now pimping for Beacon Hill — some shady, fake-school “home school” program that looks just like BS, just a janky club program that attached itself to a new name and claims online classes.

First USAA, then BS, and now Beacon Hill?  Is this GSB/Sleazy Joe’s next scam?

Hey, it’s free publicity and it’s bad publicity, making it a win in the grifter world. 

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, DBP66 said:

some BNU guys guys can't seem to call a spade a spade....😉

Interesting, The cliques on here. 

I think we are all like one big clique to an extent, but then we can be divided up into numerous other cliques as well.

Some of us are private school nerds. Some maybe private school jocks. They can be together or subdivided. 

Same for Public school nerds and jocks.

Then it can get carved into rgeographical cliques. State cliques, regional cliques, specific regions inside of states cliques... Well you get the idea. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, reggid said:

i was screwin' around a bit.  looking not so closely at some of the stuff the last week, and reading about the games--it just seemed that HSF has taken off

no disrespect to anyone

14 hours ago, noonereal said:

Thanks but this does not speak to PGL offering itself as a vetting service. This is commentary from a poster here. 

Did not IMG play BS last year? Should not Paragon know this? Was PGL a paid agent of BS? 

These are questions that would raise potential culpability issues.

As I understand the service offered by PGL it is merely a resouse for making connections. Like a dating app. 

I have yet to read a post on this subject that approaches the story objectively. 

If you have a case to make, make it.

If there is more to it, I'd love to hear about it.

I listed those culpable, in order. Try to dispute that. Good luck.

Pease

Are you this stupid that you don’t realize GSB IS PGL, or are you deliberately being obtuse?

And Pease to you, too.

• Haha 3

I kind of like Nor's angle toward Paragon and ESPN here. While I think he was really trying to simply divert attention away from our bud, I think he did stumble onto something... They deserve some blame in this thing while they've been allowed to kinda back off slowly and all eyes went back to our bud. 

The announcers may have had no idea. I don't really understand what type of investigation they may do personally about something they'll be announcing. Are they simply talking heads reading from a screen someone else put together or are they somewhat reporters themselves and do some investigation to give them some banter to add as the game progresses? 

Also, we do know for a fact these guys played last year. IMG and BS that is. Did IMG not learn anything about them, or does it even matter at all to them? 

Etc. 

The more you question and look at it, there's more and more layers to it. 

Personally I'd venture a guess that some of these marketing groups like IMG and obviously our bud operate in the same type business for their day jobs. Seems like they could/would be very like minded on business operations and ethics as salesmen. Clearly IMG is making a lot of money as a sports first, school secondary institution, right? They need games to continue doing that. There's the cash umbrella to operate under for starters. 

I was on about cliques somewhere yesterday. Seems to me we can see potentially another clique right? The "superteam, super league, national jet around the country league, the sports first, education secondary league clique." Founded by IMG due to lack of teams willing to support their sports first education secondary model as it pertains to teenagers. No? 

Maybe not founded by IMG, but, created around them due to their make up and needs to remain viable. When there is that much money around waiting on grubby hands to pluck it from the vines, shady folks will come from the shadows to pluck some. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

While I think he was really trying to simply divert attention away from our bud, I think he did stumble onto something

Let me be perfectly clear, I do not stumble. 

My loyalties work as such, if GSB were at fault I would not enter the thread, I would remain silent. I am too selfish to compromise self.

Also, you have read enough posts of mine over the years to know that I swim alone in though. It is common for me to have  a perspective very different from the pack. 

To me it is glaring who is at fault and what is also glaring is the pettiness that has birth the lion's share of these posts. 

You have most always been open mined, this is why you acknowledge the train of responsibility I established.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

would be very like minded on business operations and ethics as salesmen.

What does this mean? I spent a career in sales and the stereotype you insinuate here is mostly a false narrative. 

Relationship driven sales, which is what I was primarily engaged in is based on truth and performance. I would never falsely represent my products as that would have ended my tenure as a representative. 

I believe this to be a relationship driven relationship between PGL and his clients. If anyone has a motive in the shadows, it  is my experience that, more often times it is the client. In this case potentially BS and IMG. Certainly we all agree BS did. IMG we can, charitably, call negligent or simply "looking the other way."

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Let me be perfectly clear, I do not stumble. 

My loyalties work as such, if GSB were at fault I would not enter the thread, I would remain silent. I am too selfish to compromise self.

Also, you have read enough posts of mine over the years to know that I swim alone in though. It is common for me to have  a perspective very different from the pack. 

To me it is glaring who is at fault and what is also glaring is the pettiness that has birth the lion's share of these posts. 

You have most always been open mined, this is why you acknowledge the train of responsibility I established.

What does this mean? I spent a career in sales and the stereotype you insinuate here is mostly a false narrative. 

Relationship driven sales, which is what I was primarily engaged in is based on truth and performance. I would never falsely represent my products as that would have ended my tenure as a representative. 

I believe this to be a relationship driven relationship between PGL and his clients. If anyone has a motive in the shadows, it  is my experience that, more often times it is the client. In this case potentially BS and IMG. Certainly we all agree BS did. IMG we can, charitably, call negligent or simply "looking the other way."

Pure garbage Nooner, you’ve lost your way pure and simple. 

bgw

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Pure garbage Nooner, you’ve lost your way pure and simple. 

bgw

Yet another well though out reply. 

When one cannot debated the points on merit, is is of course the only way to express what one wants to believe. 

I am a bit surprised, I though you to be more contemplative. BTW, are taking issue with my depiction of relationship driven sales? 

Peace 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Yet another well though out reply. 

When one cannot debated the points on merit, is is of course the only way to express what one wants to believe. 

I am a bit surprised, I though you to be more contemplative. BTW, are taking issue with my depiction of relationship driven sales? 

Peace 

Peace my ass…. Relationship driven sales, in what way? Tossing ethics, character and integrity?

Cmon, this is not even debatable material. 

bgw

• Thanks 1

To recap:  GSB/PGL lied to Paragon for BS.  GSB/PGL knew BS was a scam, but lied for them anyway.  GSB/PGL had a financial interest in getting the game on ESPN.  GSB/PGL is still lying for BS.

But noonereal just can’t grasp the problem with PGL/GSB’s conduct, insisting that PGL/GSB was an innocent dupe.  LOL.

• Haha 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..