Fall Out in Ohio resulting from the Ohio vs USA event. This looks bad.

Ga96

13 minutes ago, reggid said:

Sounds like another wannabe hanger-on like GSB, who wanted to make a name in HSFB but instead ended up making bad deals and getting in over his head.

Or it’s just an Ohio thing…. Ohio allows a thing like BS to happen with all the Schools turning a Blind Eye to that scam and playing BS and their governing body doing nothing about it….

Now this poor guy try’s to organize an event and all the schools rip him off of the ticket sales so he can’t cover his costs….

Sad state of affairs in OH….  HSFB in Ohio seems like a cesspool…. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Or it’s just an Ohio thing…. Ohio allows a thing like BS to happen with all the Schools turning a Blind Eye to that scam and playing BS and their governing body doing nothing about it….

Now this poor guy try’s to organize an event and all the schools rip him off of the ticket sales so he can’t cover his costs….

But in all honesty, based on this guys own admissions, he doesn’t sound like he has the business savvy to run a lemonade stand.

Sounds like this is a huge financial burden for him now. Why you would want to put a high school football game on over your own families priories is baffling to me.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

It’s called “Get a signed contract from all the teams involved with everything you expect in return!”.  At least that way you have some legal recourse.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

But in all honesty, based on this guys own admissions, he doesn’t sound like he has the business savvy to run a lemonade stand.

Sounds like this is a huge financial burden for him now. Why you would want to put a high school football game on over your own families priories is baffling to me.

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

It’s called “Get a signed contract from all the teams involved with everything you expect in return!”.  At least that way you have some legal recourse.

Of Course…. Totally agree that he appears to have made mistakes…

But it seems like Ohio is the “Wild West” of HSFB and everyone is after the money..,, 🤣

Or maybe Roy Johnson was just one of this guy’s financial advisors… 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Cossacks said:

This. It was his first foray into this arena and he trusted a lot of people/organizations he shouldn't have. He wasn't a scam artist or a hanger-on as some have suggested but, rather, may have been scammed (or misled) to some degree depending on who you ask. I don't know the man personally, but know people who do. Blue-collar, military vet who has a strong passion for football in NEO and wanted to put it on the map. To his credit, the games went off rather seamlessly despite the financial cost it came at. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, OdbCle said:

This. It was his first foray into this arena and he trusted a lot of people/organizations he shouldn't have. He wasn't a scam artist or a hanger-on as some have suggested but, rather, may have been scammed (or misled) to some degree depending on who you ask. I don't know the man personally, but know people who do. Blue-collar, military vet who has a strong passion for football in NEO and wanted to put it on the map. To his credit, the games went off rather seamlessly despite the financial cost it came at. 

Sounds like he made bad mistakes due to inexperience. Hope he recovers his money. Different from the king of crooks and con man from New Jersey "The Jersey Liar".

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Well there you go!…. Now we know who led him down this road….

”The Best is Yet To Come.”…. 🤣

People like gardenstatecrawler and nolebob813 are high school football cancers. 

Both have absolutely NO shame and both need that ego stroked daily. Neither one of them knows the first damn thing about football.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, OdbCle said:

That is too bad. I didn’t think he was a scam guy. And while I applaud someone following their dream. Personally I could not sacrifice my retirement and finances for some high school football games. Even if the promise at the end was to break even, no way I put that risk out there. I’ve never looked into something like this, but I can look at it from the outside and in 2 minutes figure it is going to be very tough to pull off and most likely be in the red.

14 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Of Course…. Totally agree that he appears to have made mistakes…

But it seems like Ohio is the “Wild West” of HSFB and everyone is after the money..,, 🤣

Or maybe Roy Johnson was just one of this guy’s financial advisors… 🤣🤣

And people wonder how we can afford to live in California. Don’t give your money to shysters, that’s how!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Is there a link stating that claim or is this just fake news you made up for shits and giggles?

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Well that was in December before last season even ended. So that could have been the intent at that time. Obviously it was over 9 months away from fruition so things change. 

Crazy that you have these tweets archived 

Wait, you ask him for proof. He provides it. Then you think its crazy he had the proof you asked for? WTF 😂

• Haha 4