Corona Centennial needs two games in 2024

Las Vegas_JC

6 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Isn’t Folsom losing a Non League game next year due to the SFL expanding?….. Thought I read that on the Nor Cal Board….

Folsom vs LBP is a Nice Matchup!… Is that home or away?….

Yeah because they added Jesuit and Davis to the SFL. They’re playing LBP at home first game of the year. I’m assuming they will travel to LBP year after but who knows. It’s just fun seeing some of these matchups. Folsom should try to schedule MV or C10 before Lyons graduates lol. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Yeah because they added Jesuit and Davis to the SFL. They’re playing LBP at home first game of the year. I’m assuming they will travel to LBP year after but who knows. It’s just fun seeing some of these matchups. Folsom should try to schedule MV or C10 before Lyons graduates lol. 

That’s right!!… I get adding Jesuit, But Davis in the SFL?…. They are terrible!…. 

Really impressed with Folsom Coach and what he has done scheduling wise…. If they play DLS again that will be a great non league schedule….

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

That’s right!!… I get adding Jesuit, But Davis in the SFL?…. They are terrible!…. 

Really impressed with Folsom Coach and what he has done scheduling wise…. If they play DLS again that will be a great non league schedule….

Davis is very good at most sports but football Is not one of them. They’re going to get blown out every game in the SFL. Def a head scratcher. 

Me too man. Folsom lost some great coaches when they all took off for Sac State but Doherty has brass balls compared to the prior staff. He’s not afraid of losing and is all about challenging his team rather than “protecting them”. It only took a decade 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

That would be more like it after all these years . MV or cen10 will be a big step up for playing someone outside of norcal . Their biggest out of section game ever

• Like 1