Breaking: Houston North Shore Busted For Recruiting Violations

RedZone

• RedZone changed the title to Breaking: Houston North Shore Busted For Recruiting Violations
3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Certainly weren’t recruiting in that shit state of WEEEEZiana!🤣

The best business to be in is the gas stations at the Texas and Mississippi state lines heading into Louisiana. Because you want to make sure your gas is spitting out, full of food and got a bottle to piss in. That way you don’t have to stop one time and mingle with the locals. Chances are they will accuse you trying to date their sister and steal their girlfriend!!! 

• Haha 2

I was on the way to Houston one time and made the mistake of having to stop and I ain’t no George Clooney, but I felt like the damn prom king there!!! It’s funny when you go to South Beach it’s so wealthy, it makes you feel poor, and when you are in Louisana, the cousins are so inbred, you feel like James Bond!!! 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The best business to be in is the gas stations at the Texas and Mississippi state lines heading into Louisiana. Because you want to make sure your gas is spitting out, full of food and got a bottle to piss in. That way you don’t have to stop one time and mingle with the locals. Chances are they will accuse you trying to date their sister and steal their girlfriend!!! 

Ima stop you right there... 

MS ain't hardly no fucking better... 

You stop for gas in Alabama and keep riding like their aint no tomorrow until you reach TX... 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I was on the way to Houston one time and made the mistake of having to stop and I ain’t no George Clooney, but I felt like the damn prom king there!!! It’s funny when you go to South Beach it’s so wealthy, it makes you feel poor, and when you are in Louisana, the cousins are so inbred, you feel like James Bond!!! 

James Bond has been in Louisiana. 

The most dominate big boy 6A program is popped for recruiting. I just can’t believe this. @Texasball @Texasfrog @misterfootball told me everyone is a home grown k-12 kid. Can’t believe they are a vomit 🤮 recruited up team. 🤮 

No sweat, no person with a brain faults a family for allowing their child to play with the best and compete at the highest level. Unfortunately, the ‘holier than thou’ ego will have to be abandoned. Let’s go Texas super teams! Can’t wait!!! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

The most dominate big boy 6A program is popped for recruiting. I just can’t believe this. @Texasball @Texasfrog @misterfootball told me everyone is a home grown k-12 kid. Can’t believe they are a vomit 🤮 recruited up team. 🤮 

No sweat, no person with a brain faults a family for allowing their child to play with the best and compete at the highest level. Unfortunately, the ‘holier than thou’ ego will have to be abandoned. Let’s go Texas super teams! Can’t wait!!! 

I really hope school districts will abolish the you live here you have to go there rules.I really never understood the reasoning.

• Like 3

A couple of the articles I read referred to Houston North Shore as a National Power...

Houston North Shore has never played an OOS football game in the existence of the school that I know of.

It's just assumed that they could travel around the nation just kicking everybody's ass.

I think in order to be called a National Power you should at least have to play ONE OOS game against a very quality opponent.

It was assumed #5 Nationally Ranked 6A Flower Mound, TX was going to come over here to Louisiana and kick everybody's ass in baseball this past week.

That was a terrible assumption!

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

A couple of the articles I read referred to Houston North Shore as a National Power...

Houston North Shore has never played an OOS football game in the existence of the school that I know of.

It's just assumed that they could travel around the nation just kicking everybody's ass.

I think in order to be called a National Power you should at least have to play ONE OOS game against a very quality opponent.

It was assumed #5 Nationally Ranked 6A Flower Mound, TX was going to come over here to Louisiana and kick everybody's ass in baseball this past week.

Flower Mound, TX was actually run-ruled in Louisiana by Sulphur and the game had to be stopped in the 6th inning.

That's the high school baseball version of the high school football running clock! 😧😭

Everyone's a National Power until they aren't!

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

North Shore became a national power in 2018 after stomping historically powerful football teams in Texas in a method that hadn’t been done before. 

I would love to see you put your 2018 teams against North Shore.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

North Shore became a national power in 2018 after stomping historically powerful football teams in Texas in a method that hadn’t been done before. 

I would love to see you put your 2018 teams against North Shore.

Louisana couldn’t take the top 40 players in the state and assemble a team that could come within 3 touchdowns of North Shore 

• Haha 1

Allen was the last large school state power that Louisiana played and it was against state champion evangel. In what is known as the “N-word game”

Allen was beating the living shit out of a evangel the Louisiana state champion so badly that devil dog was making fun of them to the point that red flag ripped his Klan mask off and typed the N-word as a response. And then he doubled and triple down on it so he can get brownie points with the grand wizard.

The reason I bring that up is because North Shore is ranked now about what Allen was ranked then. Meaning that the top team from Louisiana would get a running clock put on them by North Shore.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Louisana couldn’t take the top 40 players in the state and assemble a team that could come within 3 touchdowns of North Shore 

Even better, 

Louisiana’s #1 strongest team according to Calpreps national archive is their 2010 Acadiana team; and they’re ranked #250 nationally a couple of spots right behind none other than Carthage !

2010 (14-2) Carthage state championship team at #247. I’m so happy 

🥹 Thank you Calpreps and Carthage

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

Didn’t Flower Mound defeat Barbe (who also lost to another Texas team this year)? Shit flows both ways, doesn’t it.