Some California news

Ararar

21 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

The gorman coach openly says that they had the cancel the date with Mater Dei because they couldnt play, and couldn’t get it rescheduled on new dates because Mater Dei had contracts signed with other schools. Gorman did not have a contract signed to play in the 2022 season when they moved the date for Mater Dei. It is clear as day for anyone to hear in that video. Super simple actually. I have no idea what the point you hope to make by posting this video. The BG coach confirmed what was already known by many. Maybe it makes you feel better about MD still winning more national polls than Gorman this year.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Gorman asked MD if they could move their schedule around and MD said no. 

Exactly. We didn't move our schedule in order to honor the existing contracts we had in place. Sure, we could have accommodated Gorman and rescheduled, but it would have screwed a different team in the process.

13 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

The gorman coach openly says that they had the cancel the date with Mater Dei because they couldnt play, and couldn’t get it rescheduled on new dates because Mater Dei had contracts signed with other schools.

The NIAA realignment messed up Gorman’s 2023 schedule. 

Gorman did not have a contract signed to play in the 2022 season when they moved the date for Mater Dei.

Did you even watch the video I just posted? Coach Browner explains that Rolo asked for Gorman to reschedule in 2022. 

It is clear as day for anyone to hear in that video. Super simple actually. I have no idea what the point you hope to make by posting this video.

I posted the video so that the whole board can see the truth about the 2022 and 2023 scheduled games between Gorman and md. 

The BG coach confirmed what was already known by many. Maybe it makes you feel better about MD still winning more national polls than Gorman this year.

Calpreps is rotten. 9 out of the past 10 teams that won CP were from California. It’s time for another change in that algorithm. Blue something something media is a joke nobody in America has heard of that website.  

Gorman is happy with winning the legitimate polls. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Exactly. We didn't move our schedule in order to honor the existing contracts we had in place. Sure, we could have accommodated Gorman and rescheduled, but it would have screwed a different team in the process.

Watch the video starting at 40 minutes. 

Gorman rescheduled when Rolo requested a change in 2022. Gorman did so by moving their Nike kickoff classic game to 2023 (the game with LBP). 

1 hour ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Did you even watch the video I just posted? Coach Browner explains that Rolo asked for Gorman to reschedule in 2022. 

I posted the video so that the whole board can see the truth about the 2022 and 2023 scheduled games between Gorman and md. 

Just TRY reading my post before babbling and responding. I clearly addressed all of that after watching the video. Ill slow it down for you

2022 - MD and Gorman do not have a contract signed when Rollo asks for a new date. Gorman does not have a contract signed to play another team on that date either so it was able to be moved. Your coach says it clear as day in the video that they had a game in the later stages but it was not finalized, so it was moved it when MD requested. A home and home is scheduled at this point.

2023 - Gorman can’t make the game with MD that has already been scheduled , and asks MD to play on two new dates that Mater Dei had already filled with out of state teams. MD does not break a contract with the teams from Hawaii and Georgia that already had travel plans in place because that wouldn’t be right & Gorman didn’t have to break a contract the year before to move the game. (See the video where your coach admits that he had a game in the later stages but was not finalized) This isn’t difficult to understand. 

Hope this helps! Nice work by the gorman staff to go all the way into Georgia and grab a defensive lineman. I’ll give credit where its due! They recruit nationwide with the best of em! 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

He thinks that moving a game that was in the works (as the BG coach says in the video) is the same as moving games with two out of state teams that have signed contracts and made travel arrangements. Sometimes you just have to sit back and laugh. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Maybe it makes you feel better about MD still winning more national polls than Gorman this year.

Indeed.  Better a minority share of a Natty than playing MD and coming up completely empty, apparently.  Sad.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Indeed.  Better a minority share of a Natty than playing MD and coming up completely empty, apparently.  Sad.

It’s hilarious that they are now saying maxpreps is the most credible over USA Today etc, when in reality during their run from 2014-2016 maxpreps only awarded them *checks notes* 1 natty yet they claim 3. Can’t make this stuff up. The only credible polls are the ones they win! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Calpreps is rotten. 9 out of the past 10 teams that won CP were from California. It’s time for another change in that algorithm. Blue something something media is a joke nobody in America has heard of that website.  

Gorman is happy with winning the legitimate polls. 

I agree that Calpreps is Garbage and All I think of when I hear Blue Star Media is Blue Star Airlines from Wall Street…. 🤣

BG and MD were the best teams in my opinion…. Which is as valid and accurate as any poll…. 🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

I agree that Calpreps is Garbage and All I think of when I hear Blue Star Media is Blue Star Airlines from Wall Street…. 🤣

BG and MD were the best teams in my opinion…. Which is as valid and accurate as any poll…. 🤣🤣

Hey Pal..

IMG_0040.webp

• Haha 1

On 2/8/2024 at 12:12 PM, HurricaneNick said:

He thinks that moving a game that was in the works (as the BG coach says in the video) is the same as moving games with two out of state teams that have signed contracts and made travel arrangements. Sometimes you just have to sit back and laugh. 

IT'S OVER LET IT GO 

NO WAY TO FIX IT I PROMISE 

ITS 2024 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

On 2/8/2024 at 4:21 PM, Cossacks said:

Biggest day of the football year is coming up in three days and we’re talking about games that didn’t even happen from a year ago 😂😂😂? Geez

I must have missed that memo.  Who is Bishop Sycamore playing?

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Perhaps he is another option. We already our QB. Not sure why he bothered transferring just to ride the bench.

Yeah 2 sophomores no game experience they will have growing pain crazy INTS and bad moments passes ,pre snap,trusting pocket but just learn from your mistakes 

Or do you go with the jr with game experience but average at best 

6 hours ago, Antt said:

Yeah 2 sophomores no game experience they will have growing pain crazy INTS and bad moments passes ,pre snap,trusting pocket but just learn from your mistakes 

Or do you go with the jr with game experience but average at best 

Hopefully he gets a chance to compete and the best man wins. But all indications are that Inferrera is QB1.

4 hours ago, MD87 said:

Easily the best WR1-3 in the nation now. Can’t imagine the sophs or the kid from WA are QB Plan A now.  A penny for your thoughts, @HurricaneNick?

Nobody has the edge because the competition has not even begun yet. They’ve done some winter workouts against air. Everyone looks like a 5* against air. We’re a few weeks out from spring ball and will have a better idea, but this will run well into fall camp. Furian gets love from the 7 on 7 evaluators but dont forget that Toki was moved to back up Elijah while Furian stayed down to play with the freshman. Not saying Raegan is miles and miles ahead of Furian, but the staff felt he was further along in the system this last year. No doubt Furian has all the potential in the world. The new QB has great size but his film was just OK in my opinion. And yeah, the best 3 deep core in the country. Going to piss some people off but there’s going to be some kids from other schools that would love to throw to that trio + Bowman. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Nobody has the edge because the competition has not even begun yet. They’ve done some winter workouts against air. Everyone looks like a 5* against air. We’re a few weeks out from spring ball and will have a better idea, but this will run well into fall camp. Furian gets love from the 7 on 7 evaluators but dont forget that Toki was moved to back up Elijah while Furian stayed down to play with the freshman. Not saying Raegan is miles and miles ahead of Furian, but the staff felt he was further along in the system this last year. No doubt Furian has all the potential in the world. The new QB has great size but his film was just OK in my opinion. And yeah, the best 3 deep core in the country. Going to piss some people off but there’s going to be some kids from other schools that would love to throw to that trio + Bowman. 

I think toki wins it and he's also a dual threat forget measurements just win

Plus he has great touch and accuracy 

He will be a warrior next 3 years