Some California news

Ararar

31 minutes ago, On2whls said:

That’ll do it.  You could see this coming though.  SJB just didn’t look all that impressive against significantly overmatched opponents the last 2 weeks.  
Good win for MD.  

Yeah,  they were sleep walking vs san clemente, and looked flat as hell against cen10.  Really hard to just turn things around in 1 week and play MD who looked sharp last week. Peaking at the right time. MD blitzed  alot also  Qb just flat out choked for Bosco.  Every play Bosco ran was to the right side it seemed for most of game.  For Bosco,  what a way to end up 

• Like 2

in regards to winning the MNC, Natty, i'm assuming this year for MD, is gonna be similiar to how it was in 2018 for MD? and it reminds me, i think the last time Bosco swept the season series, as in, beat both MD during the regular season and post-season combined, was a decade ago in 2013.

I also wonder, if Bosco will ever have an undefeated season and win a Natty, MNC, unanimously, just like how MD did in 2017 and 2021. Even though Bosco kinda did win a Natty in 2013, that was nowhere as decorated as the 2018 season was for MD, even though the 2013 Bosco team went undefeated.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, MD87 said:

Indeed.  Would’ve been WR3 behind MH and KDW, so not shocked.  Makes room for a young buck willing to grind.  Fine with me. 

Agreed. Remains to be seen who else transfers out, if any. And if anybody transfers in. KDW is the most physically gifted receiver I have ever seen at MD. The freshman TE Mark Bowman is going to be a special player and should be a huge weapon, even though the TE is never a focus of the MD passing game.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Agreed. Remains to be seen who else transfers out, if any. And if anybody transfers in. KDW is the most physically gifted receiver I have ever seen at MD. The freshman TE Mark Bowman is going to be a special player and should be a huge weapon, even though the TE is never a focus of the MD passing game.

Bowman’s a freak.  Brock Bowers 2.0?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

KDW is staying. Saw him at school today for signing day. 

27 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Bowman’s a freak.  Brock Bowers 2.0?

Propbably not done growing either. Stud. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

KDW is staying. Saw him at school today for signing day. 

Propbably not done growing either. Stud. 

I can live with Jonah leaving, but not KDW.  Glad to hear he’s not going anywhere.  

How do you think QB will shake out next season?  Is this GA kid really coming, or will it be Julian v Toki?

31 minutes ago, MD87 said:

I can live with Jonah leaving, but not KDW.  Glad to hear he’s not going anywhere.  

How do you think QB will shake out next season?  Is this GA kid really coming, or will it be Julian v Toki?

I wouldn't believe rumors about the Georgia kid until we see him on campus. A better question now is will it be Furian Inferrera or Toki. Furian is the more highly regarded prospect, but Toki got the mop up duty after Leinart transferred out. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MD87 said:

Gotta remember that NIL in Georgia for HS students just recently passed. Juju’s representation is in Los Angeles and he is committed to USC but I would be surprised if he came to Mater Dei. A few months ago I felt different. He’s making money where he is. Toki and Furian will both be here in the spring to battle it out. Reagan backed up Elijah for a reason. I think it’s unlikely that both of them are on the roster in the fall. 

The defense brings back a lot of experience so the just QB needs to play loose and let JD hammer it home. Nobody needs to be Bryce Young next year. They’re only gonna be sophomores. New OC too.

• Like 1