Sammy-same age as me

Rufus-70s

Hawg-30s

Horsefly-50s

Ron-40s

Aztec-50s

FolsomFool-5,10 at the most ... 

HEY !!!

Don't put me in the 70's.   I ain't turned the corner yet.  Albeit...I shore would like to.

When I was 60...I benched 295.  When I turn 70...my goal is 250.

I honestly think the Modelo Negra is helping....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Thanks 3
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Your a strong guy....Keep doing that, how is your cardio ??💪💪

My cardio ain't bad.  I do treadmill on Mondays and Fridays...between 1.75 to 2.0 miles in 30 minutes.

I usually ride the stationary bike at least once a week...about 8.0 miles in 30 minutes.

I walk the beach with Ms. Violet on Sunday mornings.  Slow pace...around a mile round trip.

A bit heavier than I'd like to be...but...hey...beach life is what it is.....

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

One year younger than the old fucker from the Bronx, didn't have the Bronx but had gangs, burnt down cars, and usual stupid bullshit....

Long hair, bedrooms on wheels, jacked up hot rods, lowriders, tight ass bell bottom jeans  on the baes, beer and swag cuz we didn't know any better.

Basketball games to 100 by one point per basket, call your own foul but you better be bleeding or have a broken limb, on concrete courts for a case of beer, tackle football against the potheads, shirts and skins beat them at that too.

70s were badass before people actually started shooting at each other.

Regards,

BGW

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Since you didn't tell us in time for us to TP your house and decorate with balloons...

419045063_711F7hYlsL._AC_UL320_SR200320_.jpg.9e20036ddf04b418905f2c19e2084dc0.jpg

Happy Birthday.

Haha! Now that’s legit! Thanks, my man.  I’m actually in Seattle sitting at a pretty cool airport bar getting ready to head home. 

A couple of buddies and I flew up here to watch the weekend series between the Mariners and Yankees (I love Seattle...the city). The Mariners obliged us by winning at least one game and the A’s swept the Rangers. So now Only 2.5 back of Hou and NY.

It was a very memorable 50th. I’m blessed😎🙏

16 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

One year younger than the soft hoops dude who is one year younger than the old fucker from the Bronx. Most formative years growing up were on the mean streets of the suburbs south of Denver. I'd kick both your asses.

@Irish @BUFORDGAWOLVES

I’ll take that whoopin’ and shot of your finest bourbon. 

BGW

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Omahavol-mid 50s

Damn, mid 50's? 44, actually.

I started paying attention to the blogs at USAToday years ago (I'm guessing 15 years?). 

I was USAFMountaineer at Rivals for a while. Some of you might remember that name? I did win one of the Pick'em contests at USAToday way back then. Won a pair of Nike tennis shoes. Still have them! Use them to mow the lawn. Lol.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Damn, mid 50's? 44, actually.

I started paying attention to the blogs at USAToday years ago (I'm guessing 15 years?). 

I was USAFMountaineer at Rivals for a while. Some of you might remember that name? I did win one of the Pick'em contests at USAToday way back then. Won a pair of Nike tennis shoes. Still have them! Use them to mow the lawn. Lol.  

Ha I remember that name. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

That is nasty booze....😎😎😎

Damn right it's nasty. About as nasty as the straight right that dropped Pam Maroney on the bus ride home one day in grade school. People didn't mess with me after I lit her up like a Christmas tree. I acquired a little taste for Old Crow! Grew up on the streets!

• Haha 8