Mr. PrepGridiron

ECHS05

I dont think Mr. PrepGridiron gets enough credit for creating us fanatics a place to talk/discuss and sometimes lie (in Calis case) about the thing we love ... or just like ... HSFB.

I think we very often take it for granted. The rules are very lax and for the most part we are left to our own devices ... You wont get that many other places, as many of us experienced after DJ shut down his site, before this one was created. 

So on behalf of myself, and the rest of the forum ... Thank you Mr. PrepGridiron. 

• Thanks 4
  • Like 16

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I dont think Mr. PrepGridiron gets enough credit for creating us fanatics a place to talk/discuss and sometimes lie (in Calis case) about the thing we love ... or just like ... HSFB.

I think we very often take it for granted. The rules are very lax and for the most part we are left to our own devices ... You wont get that many other places, as many of us experienced after DJ shut down his site, before this one was created. 

So on behalf of myself, and the rest of the forum ... Thank you Mr. PrepGridiron. 

I appreciate this. I love this community. Its great to meet and hang out with those I've had the chance to meet in person. Also give a lot of credit to @HawgGoneIt. He's been down since day 1 and goes above and beyond the call. Also, shout out @GardenStateBaller. He gets gruff, but he is passionate and wants (and does a lot) to see this place succeed. You too, @ECHS05. I know it isn't easy to come up with the games each week for the pick 'em. You and @THS2011 do an all-star job. Appreciate others like @dntn31 for keeping the polls spreadsheet. So many others I can list @whiteshoes and @Omaha Vol for their polls. @golfaddict1 for doing the massey like poll. @Adam Kurkjian for assistance with the Prepforce poll. @ATLien12x for being a huge cheerleader for this place. I seriously can call out everyone (well...most everyone) and speak to how you make this place great. 

Thank you!!!!

• Thanks 6
  • Like 9

27 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Are you on molly right now? 

• Haha 12

43 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

28 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

I appreciate this. I love this community. Its great to meet and hang out with those I've had the chance to meet in person. Also give a lot of credit to @HawgGoneIt. He's been down since day 1 and goes above and beyond the call. Also, shout out @GardenStateBaller. He gets gruff, but he is passionate and wants (and does a lot) to see this place succeed. You too, @ECHS05. I know it isn't easy to come up with the games each week for the pick 'em. You and @THS2011 do an all-star job. Appreciate others like @dntn31 for keeping the polls spreadsheet. So many others I can list @whiteshoes and @Omaha Vol for their polls. @golfaddict1 for doing the massey like poll. @Adam Kurkjian for assistance with the Prepforce poll. @ATLien12x for being a huge cheerleader for this place. I seriously can call out everyone (well...most everyone) and speak to how you make this place great. 

Thank you!!!!

Excellent posts.

I also recognize and appreciate the contributions made by these members.

I never thought I'd be a member of an Internet forum, but here I am, and I'm happy to be a part of it, in no smart part because your contributions. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, PrepGridiron said:

Thank you!!!!

Thanks for all you do.    After DJ's site went down we were all searching for a landing spot and you have provided that.    Look forward to continue to provide my weekly viewer guide and polls which will inform and promote discussion on this site.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Right now he is sitting in the dark, inhaling Vicks vapor rub, blasting sandstorm by Darude, while his buddy back from East Coweta is glow sticking 

This was on constant reply in the clubs in Mexico in the late 90s and early 2000s. 

Easily the worst part of those many, many trips across the border. 

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What is this drivel anyways?

Are y’all gonna start dating now?

Sheesh, of course this site is appreciated....

Nothing see here at the ad hoc circle jerk. 

Regards 

AKA

Bro you weren’t here when we were posting in Valley of the shadow of death 💀 (Florida board,Texas board) because we were evicted from our home site.Like a beacon in the dark Prepgridiron lead us through the crashing waves 🌊 to our home 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thx for everything. Better to be addicted to this site than drugs or alcohol. By the way, my gruff-side only reared its ugly head once you created the Off-topic side ;) 

Why not be addicted to both? It would explain alot about some posters on here. Like the ones that rhyme with trumpeters. Lol. For real tho, thanks prep!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ararar said:

Bro you weren’t here when we were posting in Valley of the shadow of death 💀 (Florida board,Texas board) because we were evicted from our home site.Like a beacon in the dark Prepgridiron lead us through the crashing waves 🌊 to our home 

I live in the now, not the past nor shitting my pants about tomorrow...

Hope this helps. No wasn't there, so what.

AllKnowingAsshole

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I live in the now, not the past nor shitting my pants about tomorrow...

Hope this helps. No wasn't there, so what.

AllKnowingAsshole

Since you weren’t there you have no knowledge which makes you ignorant of the situation and to the reason why prepgridiron is appreciated beyond just being an excellent HS football forum 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

Since you weren’t there you have no knowledge which makes you ignorant of the situation and to the reason why prepgridiron is appreciated beyond just being an excellent HS football forum 

Oh, oh, oh.... that offends me!!!!

I appreciate Prep, as a matter of fact I love Prep so much it hurts.

Color me ignorant, if that helps you feel better about yourself.

Now go cuddle with Alien the cheerleader.

Regards,

AKA

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Oh, oh, oh.... that offends me!!!!

I appreciate Prep, as a matter of fact I love Prep so much it hurts.

Color me ignorant, if that helps you feel better about yourself.

Now go cuddle with Alien the cheerleader.

Regards,

AKA

My intent wasn’t to offend you.The point is/was that you just don’t/didn’t know what Prep did for us.