MD 35 - DLS 21 (F)

DLS_Spartan

42 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I think that might even be a little high.  MD offense 20 and 17 in the last two games.  It won’t get much easier with DLS.   It’s going to be close.

They weren’t on the field hardly the first half vs Centennial and SJB has the best defense in the state 

43 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I think that might even be a little high.  MD offense 20 and 17 in the last two games.  It won’t get much easier with DLS.   It’s going to be close.

Agreed. MD has not looked great offensively the last two games. Their defense however...

I see this being low scoring... 24 - 10 MD

7 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

What the hell are we arguing about? He's a sophomore starting quarterback for a top 10 team in the country. As many on here have said, DLS quarterbacks are relatively interchangeable, but I would suggest that many DLS fans believe he's one of the better ones to come through this program. If you all recall, there were posters saying Fulp would be a starter by midseason. The kid is good and us DLS fans think very highly of him especially since he has two more years to run this offense. 

Am pretty sure Panella told me a couple or three years ago that he’s coaches 6 D1 QBs

pretty good for a program with interchanfable QBs (although don’t think I can name 6 — am pretty sure #1 was McGillvery (?) who went to usc as a dB 

4 hours ago, dntn31 said:

Agreed. MD has not looked great offensively the last two games. Their defense however...

I see this being low scoring... 24 - 10 MD

That’s not very many points for DLS 

I think the spread is fair or more than fair, I just see DLS scoring more than 10 — they haven’t scored that few in a game west of Florida since 2005 and this offense much better than that one 

I’m not doubting what you’re saying about MD defense but they’d need to be as advertised and then play well to deliver that I think 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pops said:

Am pretty sure Panella told me a couple or three years ago that he’s coaches 6 D1 QBs

pretty good for a program with interchanfable QBs (although don’t think I can name 6 — am pretty sure #1 was McGillvery (?) who went to usc as a dB 

Definitely Houston, Lopina, Gutierrez and Callahan. I know Panella was part of the program when Bastianelli was there but don’t think he was the varsity QB coach at the time. Oh and Montana. So 6 is probably accurate. 

2 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

Definitely Houston, Lopina, Gutierrez and Callahan. I know Panella was part of the program when Bastianelli was there but don’t think he was the varsity QB coach at the time. Oh and Montana. So 6 is probably accurate. 

I think it was Bastinelli and I think Panella was coaching by then (he graduated 10 years before)