MD 35 - DLS 21 (F)

DLS_Spartan

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Wish we knew which side of the ball these guys were from. 

Maybe the score prjection changes from 

31-28 to 45-28 or 31-17 or something in favor of DLS with these potential developments.

Welcome to DLS’s newest and biggest fan

Bring out the family 

stay awhile 

51203684-7d5e-11e7-bcb5-978d0c6e6257-780

• Haha 5

A+ work, gentlemen. Funny and insightful. 

Looking at 247sports' recruiting database, it's hard to be hopeful of a Spartan win, but I guess there's more glory in it if they do. 

All but one of DLS's linemen play both ways. Those kids are gonna get tired against a team like MD. Plus MD has some big, physical receivers and some tough RBs. I'm worried about sloppy tackling late in the game. We saw it against STA and ET. DLS LB's are very good. So that should help a lot. But still. 

8 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

A+ work, gentlemen. Funny and insightful. 

Looking at 247sports' recruiting database, it's hard to be hopeful of a Spartan win, but I guess there's more glory in it if they do. 

All but one of DLS's linemen play both ways. Those kids are gonna get tired against a team like MD. Plus MD has some big, physical receivers and some tough RBs. I'm worried about sloppy tackling late in the game. We saw it against STA and ET. DLS LB's are very good. So that should help a lot. But still. 

Agreed, the DLS lineman will need to dig deep in the 2nd half if their going both ways esp. against some of those 300 lb guys that will be leaning on them. 

One thing the DLS D. will have to watch for is the MD Flea Flicker, Rollo loves that call he did it against Eisenhower in the 91 CIF and he did it against DLS in 98.   

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

A lot of it is just believing. If the coaches believe, and the fans believe, the kids will believe. 

I'm sure that the coaches have pointed out this MD team isn't some unbeatable monster. I don't think there have been any DLS coaches or fans telling DLS they are supposed to go to the ship and lose. 

Go down and pop the three stripers in the mouth and play DLS ball on them. 

Maybe Consuela can work her magic and put CRP and Coach Baugh in contact so he can pass along that sneaky XP play... 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I was planning on heading down Saturday, but my daughters Club Volleyball team just announced a practice game for this Saturday!!!!!!  I went to CIF site and it looks like its only on for Spectrum customers?  What the heck is Spectrum?

Comcast Xfinity is showing it up here on NBC Sports Bay area channel 720

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Pops said:

Any tips for us out of state guys?

No Guarantee, but if you order the streaming service Sling they carry NBC Sports Bay area. Its only 9.99 per month for about 70 channels. Best part is that you can get Sling, watch the game and then cancel the service. Sling pro-rates it so it would be 9.99/30 days... not bad

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Dang it looks like our favorite SoCal reporter got punked yet again. Just tweeted about hating liars and mysteriously the tweet about MD has disappeared. Lol

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

He wanted so badly for it to be true. Lol at the people who replied with I have a kid or a friend at MD and know what happened and its disgraceful. Lol

😬

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

I’ll watch the Facebook stream. But for the non MD people, I know last year some kind person streamed FB live the TV broadcast. Hopefully somebody that actually gets Spectrum will do the same this year.

Hopefully someone will nerd out and get it streamed on You Tube.

• Like 1