Hypocrisy

Eddyr2

59 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Yep Texas is doing great!

List of Bankruptcies Since January 1, 2010

All Chapter 9 Bankruptcy Filings: 69 
(Includes one municipality with two separate bankruptcy filings)

General-Purpose Local Government Bankruptcy Filings: 9
-- City of Hillview, Ky. (Dismissed)
-- City of Detroit, Mich.
-- City of San Bernardino, Calif.
-- Town of Mammoth Lakes, Calf. (Dismissed)
-- City of Stockton, Calif.

-- Jefferson County, Ala.
-- City of Harrisburg, Pa. (Dismissed)
-- City of Central Falls, R.I.
-- Boise County, Idaho (Dismissed)

LAST UPDATED: March 20, 2019

Cali makes up 33% of the list!!!  

18 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Yep Texas is doing great!

Austin is where most of those California natives are moving too js , but seriously austin wasnt ready for the growth its experienced. People moving in looking for “opportunities” without an actual plan. Same thing that happens in cali. People move there thinking moving to the big city will assure you a job etc but austin is nowhere near cali levels of homeless. 

1 minute ago, Texasvic said:

Austin is where most of those California natives are moving too js , but seriously austin wasnt ready for the growth its experienced. People moving in looking for “opportunities” without an actual plan. Same thing that happens in cali. People move there thinking moving to the big city will assure you a job etc

Facebook and others moving in has also effecting home prices, beyond that the new “camping” law has turned Austins into a hotter landlocked version of San Francisco...without the ocean and nice weather San Francisco would be the worst

14 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

I can do the same for Austin. It’s sad really but I don’t pretend its not happening here and then try to make fun of other states. I’m not a hypocrite

Here’s part of Austin’s problem.  This is an excerpt from their news sources: 

“...California is the number one source of people moving to Austin from out of state. Behind California are Florida and New York, with 3.6% and 3% respectively.”

I don’t think any of its funny but you Cali boys keep taking cheap shots at Texas.  You’re not the only one to do it.  

27 minutes ago, rockinl said:

I was in Ca. last month. LA and San Francisco.

You should find a new argument than this. Both cities are becoming shitholes full of homeless junkies.

Yep. Not my point. My point is Austin is just as bad as those CA so if a Texas fan calls CA a shithole, that is Hypocrisy

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Yep. Not my point. My point is Austin is just as bad as those CA so if a Texas fan calls CA a shithole, that is Hypocrisy

Idiots making up excuses on why they can’t travel oos 

On 9/24/2019 at 12:01 PM, Gametyme said:

Why ? Those are shit states. Homeless people everywhere in California. Drugs and more homeless people in New Jersey. Florida not so bad. But really everyone I was in the army with never left Texas once they got out. It's just better here.