Hypocrisy

Eddyr2

So here's a recap:

Texans decry transferred-up schools and claim that "our schools are not like that!"

Then when it's proven that their schools are, indeed, like that, they start making population growth arguments and calling them "move-ins" rather than transfers.

When informed that, no, not all the kids that transfer are likely "move-ins" they start feverishly posting links to deflect from the situation.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

56 minutes ago, The Guru said:

So here's a recap:

Texans decry transferred-up schools and claim that "our schools are not like that!"

Then when it's proven that their schools are, indeed, like that, they start making population growth arguments and calling them "move-ins" rather than transfers.

When informed that, no, not all the kids that transfer are likely "move-ins" they start feverishly posting links to deflect from the situation.

Hey dunce, "move in" means they LIVE IN THE SCHOOL DISTRICT AND PAY SCHOOL TAXES THERE. 

It doesn't mean you are recruited and live in Fullerton and play football in Santa Ana.

All those tacos clogging up your brain arteries?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

This is Fox 11 in LA report

I am betting we turned some of those skate board dudes into good HS football players.  You know when in Rome....haha

https://www.foxla.com/news/dont-mess-with-texas-more-californians-moving-to-the-lone-star-state

Damn cali folk need to move the fuck back....

I'm not sorry either....

BGW

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

There's no evidence that this is the case.

In cases where they did move, and do live in the district, the reason they did was likely because of football.

Dude you talking about thousands of people with many different reason for moving.

i have very good friend who played QB at STA who is from highly respected family in Miami -  They recruit 

Every damn coach in Cali - knows the private schools recruit 

NJ openly admits they recruit - much respect for them

i also posted article on page 6th about kid who’s mother was teacher at the school he wanted to transfer over to -  denied had to miss entire year.  

this is big ass United States - we get that kids transfer schools around the country including TEXAs - we even get that sometimes it’s to play with better teams.  

The difference is scanning the entire region and recruiting established players who are already highly recruited and enticing them to leave school who groomed them by offering them financial aide (scholarships) and chance to play on Mythical National Championship team.  There is no honor in winning games like that.

Texans also know that Allen has set themselves up for success by creating very large 1 school town.  They are doing it under the rules, not scanning big region for highly recruited players.  They really have incredible system in Allen and they are really rated very high in Academics-  having received A rating ( districts are graded A to F)  Duncanville received C rating.   

All your bogus points are worthless as you are like fake news trying to create narrative to belittle others accomplishments 

22 hours ago, Texasvic said:

Bcs most moves are actually legit lol. You really think a coach is gonna dispute a move if a kid moves 2-3 hours away? Cmon now. In my area a highly regarded athlete got denied eligibility just last year. For trying to move to the top dog school in the area (about 15 mins away from old school). Move was sus. Kid didnt move houses or anything. Then a couple of years ago a d1 talent in the area had the same thing. Two hs town. Was at the “newer less historic/ and loser school” dominated there took em to the playoffs but then the next year he was at the rival school who’s historically a top dog in the area also and got denied. Missed 2 whole years of football for not staying at one school and missed out on d1. Point is, when the move is legit coaches will know if not they’ll challenge . Even if its within the area (anything less than 30mins distance) , if its not to a football district competitor or a same school district school they’ll most likely not file anything Especially if its not a high recruit moving to a random no name school. If its a too athlete moving to a too school the file will be claimed so the uil can look at it. The things come out on the news and stuff they have their whole investigations that can go for weeks

So in tx kids only move for any reason besides athletics. Cali kids who move is for athletic reasons only. Got it.

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Damn cali folk need to move the fuck back....

I'm not sorry either....

BGW

Its dirt cheap out there you can't blame them! The "high rent district" in Allen tx is appealing! A 4 bedroom house right off Greenville ave across from Allen eagle stadium is $1,700/ mo.(Zillow) 4 bedrooms for $1,700?! No wonder Allens had the success.  The average cost for a 1 bedroom apartment in Los Angeles is $2,100/mo. Raise the rent in your texas metro areas and the Cali folks won't go. Oops never mind, don't do that. Then your recruits, sorry I meant scholars, wouldn't be able to afford to move into your district and play. Oops, sorry again, I meant study and play in the band. Why somebody would leave California to move to Texas for anything other than financial reasons is beyond me. Is there an appeal process for somebody that wants to go to Allen to play the trumpet? Since all of Allens transfers aren't football players of course, i'm curious. Let me know ga wolf! Also - put the word in Bufords ear to come out next year and play in the Trinity League vs USA showcase! We'd love to hear another ga fan base scream "THIS IS GEORGIA FOOTBALL"(like the Milton fans in the first half)  then get worn down in the 4th quarter (by the worst team playing in the showcase btw) and take an L all the way back to ga! 

Warm regards, Cali folk 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Texans also know that Allen has set themselves up for success by creating very large 1 school town.  They are doing it under the rules, not scanning big region for highly recruited players.

This is what trips up most Texans because they're stupid.

They rail against Mater Dei and St. John Bosco for getting a bunch of transfers. They do so by citing the rules in California that allow such behavior.

But when confronted with what Allen and Duncanville do, they respond that it's within the rules and so there's nothing wrong with it.

Of course, according to them, what Mater Dei and St. John Bosco are doing is within the rules so there shouldn't be anything wrong with it.

What exactly are you so pissed of about, clown?

37 minutes ago, Texasball said:

They really have incredible system in Allen and they are really rated very high in Academics-  having received A rating ( districts are graded A to F)  Duncanville received C rating.   

When out of response options, he just resorts to population growth and academic rankings.

🤡

37 minutes ago, Texasball said:

There have also been many kids who moved to Allen who wanted to play who simply was not good enough 

FIRST: "Allen isn't transferred-up!"

THEN: "OK, Allen is transferred-up but they're move-ins!"

NOW: "Alright, they're not all move-ins but many of them weren't good enough to play!"