Hypocrisy

Eddyr2

Here is a few of the Mater Dei transfers for 2019 Season.  I know I'm missing some.

FBS Power-5 Prospect:  RB-Marceese Yetts-  Played at Narbonne HS last year.

FBS Power-5 Prospect:  WR- Cristian Dixon-  Played at Diamond Bar HS last year

FBS Power-5 Prospect:  LB- Austin Bressler-  Played at Centennial HS last year.

FBS Power-5 Prospect:  OL- Donovan Ford-   Played at Allen HS (TX) last year.    "SAY WHAT!!!"  He moved!!!???

Like I said,  I know I'm missing a few.

Plus, let's not forgot that 5-Star QB Bryce Young transfered to Mater Dei his Junior Year last year.

4 hours ago, Texasball said:

Dickhead - I don't believe kids have to move anywhere to play at MD

Kid lives hour from the school and he plays at his local HS.  He then decides to transfer to MD - this does not require him to move anywhere.   he could move 20 miles farther away and he would still be ok.  If he didn't move from the old address he would not be eligible??? bullshit!

CIF doesn't even look at the change of address crap in California anymore.   They've put up the White Flag!!

On 9/25/2019 at 7:03 AM, Eddyr2 said:

I always knew Texas was way overrated. They try to fool everyone with fancy stadiums and huge enrollments.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I question what a 🤡 like you really “knows”. I’d bet not much ...

It is so funny how now because MD and SJB have been relevant for the last 4 yrs all these SoCal guys have joined. While Texas has been here from the inception. They are going thru their phase like the Bosco guys did. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

The site started 3 years ago...

773D0C72-1639-45AB-88AF-C6E1779A93F2.png.5ec2d12cab47f5ebefcdf9a8b9631586.png

Save you some time it was  nationalhighschoolfootball yahoo sponsored it. We were there for at-least 6 yrs or I was. I'm sure it was there longer. Point is none of you were. Lots of DLS guys, Sammy and his Servite ass was, but that was about it. Texas was very well rep'd SoCal not at all. You know why? SoCal was not relevant. You became relevant when SJB and MD opened up recruiting. Im not mad at you. Congrats, but dont act like you have been doing this for yrs. DLS has, TX has FL has Socal not so much. 

Does it still burn? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Save you some time it was  nationalhighschoolfootball yahoo sponsored it. We were there for at-least 6 yrs or I was. I'm sure it was there longer. Point is none of you were. Lots of DLS guys, Sammy and his Servite ass was, but that was about it. Texas was very well rep'd SoCal not at all. You know why? SoCal was not relevant. You became relevant when SJB and MD opened up recruiting. Im not mad at you. Congrats, but dont act like you have been doing this for yrs. DLS has, TX has FL has Socal not so much. 

Does it still burn? 

Yea but you Texas guys have got to be just one guy with different screen names. You all say the same tired nonsense.

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

So says the jackass commenting on an article, as if it’s new info,  that was originally posted on this site literally months ago!

Your other screen name already reacted. 😂 You Texas guys are in worse shape than anybody could have ever imagine. We may have to start a prayer group for y’all 🙏

4 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Your other screen name already reacted. 😂 You Texas guys are in worse shape than anybody could have ever imagine. We may have to start a prayer group for y’all 🙏

Nah, we’re good.  Thank God we are not in the cesspool you call California.  

It’s you dipshit Californians bringing your asses here to Texas in mass looking for better opportunities.  That’s real talk!  

• Like 1