Hypocrisy

Eddyr2

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yes your a moron that is clueless off change of address rule

Dickhead - I don't believe kids have to move anywhere to play at MD

Kid lives hour from the school and he plays at his local HS.  He then decides to transfer to MD - this does not require him to move anywhere.   he could move 20 miles farther away and he would still be ok.  If he didn't move from the old address he would not be eligible??? bullshit!

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

Kid lives hour from the school and he plays at his local HS.  He then decides to transfer to MD - this does not require him to move anywhere.   he could move 20 miles farther away and he would still be ok.  If he didn't move from the old address he would not be eligible??? bullshit!

Correct if he didn’t move then the kid would be ineligible to play at MD

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

Yes it does require him to move to a new address. That is the rule. It doesn't matter where the kid moves as long as he has a legal change of address. You HAVE to move in order to compete as a transfer in the cifss. That is the rule. No, the family doesn't have to move across the street from MD, but you do have to move in order to gain eligibility and play. 

9 minutes ago, Texasball said:

So you are saying that their must be some sort of move before kid can transfer?  bullshit!

Exactly what im saying. A kid and his family has to provide a legal change of address before he/she can compete in any sports in the cifss. The rule book is available on line. This isn't news to anyone but you 

Fryer: Transfers make fast exit from Mater Dei, and it looks bad for all involved

Transfers returned to original schools when football ended

I know you boys have read the article.  

Man alive they should have checked some boxes...I wonder how the in home visits went with these kids.  Hell fire these boy family did a lot of moving back in forth back in forth.

You MF'ers know damn well these boys had been recruited!

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Its dirt cheap out there you can't blame them! The "high rent district" in Allen tx is appealing! A 4 bedroom house right off Greenville ave across from Allen eagle stadium is $1,700/ mo.(Zillow) 4 bedrooms for $1,700?! No wonder Allens had the success.  The average cost for a 1 bedroom apartment in Los Angeles is $2,100/mo. Raise the rent in your texas metro areas and the Cali folks won't go. Oops never mind, don't do that. Then your recruits, sorry I meant scholars, wouldn't be able to afford to move into your district and play. Oops, sorry again, I meant study and play in the band. Why somebody would leave California to move to Texas for anything other than financial reasons is beyond me. Is there an appeal process for somebody that wants to go to Allen to play the trumpet? Since all of Allens transfers aren't football players of course, i'm curious. Let me know ga wolf! Also - put the word in Bufords ear to come out next year and play in the Trinity League vs USA showcase! We'd love to hear another ga fan base scream "THIS IS GEORGIA FOOTBALL"(like the Milton fans in the first half)  then get worn down in the 4th quarter (by the worst team playing in the showcase btw) and take an L all the way back to ga! 

Warm regards, Cali folk 

They really yelled that?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Exactly what im saying. A kid and his family has to provide a legal change of address before he/she can compete in any sports in the cifss. The rule book is available on line. This isn't news to anyone but you 

I believe the only other exception would be if the student was bullied, that’s the only 2 ways to in N.J. to be eligible, change of address or Bullied and harassed 

22 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

So they can move one house down from their current address in Fullerton, and play at MD.

Got it.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yes - but it does not need to be change of address - It's just legal address they do not require the families to move somewhere to enroll at MD

36 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Fryer: Transfers make fast exit from Mater Dei, and it looks bad for all involved

Transfers returned to original schools when football ended

I know you boys have read the article.  

Man alive they should have checked some boxes...I wonder how the in home visits went with these kids.  Hell fire these boy family did a lot of moving back in forth back in forth.

You MF'ers know damn well these boys had been recruited!

The above tells the entire story to what is really going on.

The truth is this looks more like they may have literally paid them to play.  It would be interesting to see the class work the boys did that one fall semester.  

7 minutes ago, Texasball said:

exactly - they have know boundaries -  Kid move farther away from MD and still transfer in.

When I lived out there, it didnt matter where you lived, as long as you attended school there, you played. Hell, you could fly in from Vegas every day. And despite the cries of "TRANSFERS!!" therein lies the difference. In texas you have to MOVE AND LIVE WITHIN THE DISTRICT TO PLAY AT THAT SCHOOL> 

These guys know this. Its an old argument. Private schools in Texas are no different. Live in Conroe, play at Strake Jesuit. At least the UIL has enough sense to see it could get out of hand and become Florida and Ca.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Its dirt cheap out there you can't blame them! The "high rent district" in Allen tx is appealing! A 4 bedroom house right off Greenville ave across from Allen eagle stadium is $1,700/ mo.(Zillow) 4 bedrooms for $1,700?! No wonder Allens had the success.  The average cost for a 1 bedroom apartment in Los Angeles is $2,100/mo. Raise the rent in your texas metro areas and the Cali folks won't go. Oops never mind, don't do that. Then your recruits, sorry I meant scholars, wouldn't be able to afford to move into your district and play. Oops, sorry again, I meant study and play in the band. Why somebody would leave California to move to Texas for anything other than financial reasons is beyond me. Is there an appeal process for somebody that wants to go to Allen to play the trumpet? Since all of Allens transfers aren't football players of course, i'm curious. Let me know ga wolf! Also - put the word in Bufords ear to come out next year and play in the Trinity League vs USA showcase! We'd love to hear another ga fan base scream "THIS IS GEORGIA FOOTBALL"(like the Milton fans in the first half)  then get worn down in the 4th quarter (by the worst team playing in the showcase btw) and take an L all the way back to ga! 

Warm regards, Cali folk 

You need to stop Oops all the damn place and just say it.

Aight den,

BGW

When I was in school, I played 5th and 6th grade ball with same kids that was producing on the varsity.

I had good friend who moved in from Georgia my Jr. year - He started but wasn't college talent.  Really good dude though.

We also had kid who moved down the road from me who moved in from LD. Bell.  He ended up going to Keller his sr. year. --Average player no scholarships.  All kids from my school who got football ships - all played on our unbeaten - nobody scored on us - 5th and 6th grade team.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Guru said:

FIRST: "Allen isn't transferred-up!"

THEN: "OK, Allen is transferred-up but they're move-ins!"

NOW: "Alright, they're not all move-ins but many of them weren't good enough to play!"

Son, it's time for the "talk"... you didn't arrive into this world via birth canal.

No, your mother after a long day at the Golden Corral buffet spawned you via her rectum.

Know your place.

Regards,

Dad

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

They really yelled that?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Allen host OOS game the PA announcers always says - Welcome to Texas home of the best High School Football in the country!

At the start of the Duncanville game vs SJC - the crowd got quite and some dude well above me yells out - Come'on Duncanville lets show what Texas Football is about.

Another time dude yells - This is Texas Football you ain't intimidating us.

• Like 1