Correct Responses to the Coronavirus

concha

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

You're right.  I should certainly go on up and take lead on this thing since I'm the president and all. Maybe everyone would follow my example of not politicizing everything. xD

You should be taking the lead on most things you do, say, or post....

...or you could just fall in line with whatever propaganda you prefer...

29 minutes ago, Troll said:

using other's faults as an excuse for your own here...

It may seem like I  am singling you out, but I am not...

To each his own example.

2 hours ago, concha said:

We seem to have lots of medical and policy geniuses on here that know what should have been done and should be done on an ongoing basis.

So let's be specific.

What should be done and should have been done?

Were these same things done in a timelier fashion by the Executive Branch for H1N1?  What was your public reaction then (if any)?

Exactly what would these proposals and policies done to alleviate the impact on the markets?

Do any of you honestly believe that a Biden administration would have done better? You know, the guy who thinks the China travel restrictions were racist and xenophobic (but are viewed as a great move by the likes of Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases).

Have at it.

You've got to work on your rhetorical skills.

Leading questions work best when they're not obviously leading questions. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, concha said:

We seem to have lots of medical and policy geniuses on here that know what should have been done and should be done on an ongoing basis.

So let's be specific.

What should be done and should have been done?

Were these same things done in a timelier fashion by the Executive Branch for H1N1?  What was your public reaction then (if any)?

Exactly what would these proposals and policies done to alleviate the impact on the markets?

Do any of you honestly believe that a Biden administration would have done better? You know, the guy who thinks the China travel restrictions were racist and xenophobic (but are viewed as a great move by the likes of Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases).

Have at it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-response-specialre/italy-and-south-korea-virus-outbreaks-reveal-disparity-in-deaths-and-tactics-idUSKBN20Z27P

this link answers your question

what to do now that we have blown the "test, test, test" sucess template, I don't know

55 minutes ago, noonereal said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-response-specialre/italy-and-south-korea-virus-outbreaks-reveal-disparity-in-deaths-and-tactics-idUSKBN20Z27P

this link answers your question

what to do now that we have blown the "test, test, test" sucess template, I don't know

We are on the "we about to find out train aka the trump train." 

xD

I have a hunch it'll go away by April. 🙄

Might come back in October though. We might be ready by then.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We are on the "we about to find out train aka the trump train." 

xD

I have a hunch it'll go away by April. 🙄

Might come back in October though. We might be ready by then.

June is the most favorable forecast from the best in China. This is IF it was handled properly by the nations of the world. 

We here have already fucked up. 

South Korea is the template the world needs to use was the suggestion.

We are poised to blow up like Italy. 

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

June is the most favorable forecast from the best in China. This is IF it was handled properly by the nations of the world. 

We here have already fucked up. 

South Korea is the template the world needs to use was the suggestion.

We are poised to blow up like Italy. 

Nope.  Imagine if we had open borders...like Italy.  Corona virus would march right in..open your eyes oh blind 🐑

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I've been doing online classes anyway... One of my classes is over political and scientific Disinformation. 

Man some of the stuff I've seen over the coronavirus. People like for the media to hype stuff up. But this is one of those rare cases where you should actually heed the warning of  media. You have gotta stay vigilant and be able to separate fact from fiction however. 

One of the wildest things I've seen is "This is a bioweapon being tested by China", "It's a Virus created in Chinese labs" man the shits just wild... And the sad part is people like Alex Jones and other conspiracy theorist love this type of stuff because everyone is edge and is looking for something to pin their confusion,fear and frustration on as well as some form of understanding or searching for an answer.  

Hell I got a 100 on the assignment I did recently I worked my ass off and went to websites I'd normally never tread for it...  But truth be told I could've came here and did just as well... 

Some of the posters here post and say ridiculous shit as well... 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I've been doing online classes anyway... One of my classes is over political and scientific Disinformation. 

Man some of the stuff I've seen over the coronavirus. People like for the media to hype stuff up. But this is one of those rare cases where you should actually heed the warning of  media. You have gotta stay vigilant and be able to separate fact from fiction however. 

One of the wildest things I've seen is "This is a bioweapon being tested by China", "It's a Virus created in Chinese labs" man the shits just wild... And the sad part is people like Alex Jones and other conspiracy theorist love this type of stuff because everyone is edge and is looking for something to pin their confusion,fear and frustration on as well as some form of understanding or searching for an answer.  

Hell I got a 100 on the assignment I did recently I worked my ass off and went to websites I'd normally never tread for it...  But truth be told I could've came here and did just as well... 

Well, I'm not taking the president's word for damn sure. I'll go with what epidemiologists are saying from their mouths and not what's being filtered to me from a clown that's more worried about his dollar bills or reelection than human life. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, I'm not taking the president's word for damn sure. I'll go with what epidemiologists are saying from their mouths and not what's being filtered to me from a clown that's more worried about his dollar bills or reelection than human life. 

For damn sure but based on what I'm seeing here...  

O O F.... 

They'd defend the president's word with their life if need be...  

I respect the loyalty but that Doesn't mean you're not foolish... 

Trump only knows what he's briefed on... 

But hey it's a Hoax or Fake news.   

22 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Man some of the stuff I've seen over the coronavirus. People like for the media to hype stuff up. But this is one of those rare cases where you should actually heed the warning of  media.

Pretty big jump away from your basic logic premise....

So (according to you) for the most part as people 'like' their media overblown (and shouldn't pay attention to it ), with this being the RARE EXCEPTION....I just gotta ask...

What is so rare about this current event, that would in fact entirely change what media does, and what is so different about MSM coverage here, that I should listen to them now?

Any clue? ....or is that just what your online political information course tells you...

34 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Speaking for yourself?

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If you haven't watched this yet, it's worth watching. You can hear a real epidemiologist that has been 99% right all the way since the beginning of this outbreak tell the procedures we should be following. 

He tells the risks of closing.schools may he worse than the rewards in the big picture as well. 

This is why a concerted effort beginning with the federal government giving proper information is what should be happening but for some.reason isn't. 

I'll pretend like I don't know the reason for the sakes of the board and since Troll said I shouldn't act like Romans in spite of being in Rome. 

• Like 1